Rick Ross/Kreayshawn VMA altercation [Full video]

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #321
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
The term "Super Goon"

Marvin Hagler said:

Minutes after Kreayshawn's manager Stretch got into a tiff with a member from Rick Ross' camp on the 2011 MTV VMAs black carpet, Billboard.com spoke with the Oakland rapper on the matter. "Yeah I don't know, man. It's just gang violence," Kreayshawn told Billboard.com "All that gang stuff I'm not a part of that."

[pic - click to view]

She can't be serious?
 6 years ago '04        #322
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 ondatpurple said:
I wonder what that big super goon name is

sh*t would be funny if his name is somethin like "tiny" or "smalls"

this might be my high speakin...

but...

i think i have never seen a human being this huge

dude could probably wrestle a gorilla

6 years ago '05        #323
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 3186 3186
is it me or is this chick swagga jacking amy winehouse?
 6 years ago '11        #324
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Lot17 said:
Smh @ hip hop heads defending kreay over ross
Can't stand the n*gga but agree wit dis...that wack bi*ch needs to be ran out the game

I seen quite a bit of stuipid posts and don't feel like quoting them. It's not like Ross sent dude at the wack bi*ch...he seen her bodyguard steady talkin reckless so he went ova to dude on his OWN. You fools talkin as if he made a direct order to go over there to pick on the girl when he wasn't even focused on her.
 6 years ago '06        #325
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 jjbing4 said:
It only made since after I watched this
sounds like a bunch of kids having fun to me, idk why rick ross is getting so tight over this.
 08-29-2011, 05:33 PM         #326
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ross' called in his officer homie
 6 years ago '10        #327
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 r.burgundy said:
they all talked sh*t and they all said what they said.nobody did nothin to nobody.so there is no point to be made

i dont think anybody defendin this bi*ch really understands tha racial undertones involved in this.

if we woulda sent somebody at 50 or jeezy and this happened u would still call him soft for messin wit a girl

but this bi*ch needed to be stopped b4 she got even farther ahead of herself.i find it hillarious she aint jump on tumbler and respond yet
Actually no. If he had done the same with 50 or jeezy then done this...I wouldn't say much of anything. But he didn't...he only reacted to a girl...a short lil corny girl at that. Nuff said
 6 years ago '10        #328
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Damagegadget said:
and neither is krayawn

Dude...there is no one who thinks she is. But Ross is supposed to be the BAWSEEE. He's the one talking bout he's not a star and all this hard sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #329
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4825 4825
 Smoke500 said:

Dude...there is no one who thinks she is. But Ross is supposed to be the BAWSEEE. He's the one talking bout he's not a star and all this hard sh*t.
u musta neva heard that bi*ch rap
 08-29-2011, 05:40 PM         #330
madeulook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
her face at 1:40 she didnt know the camera was gonna be on her, bi*ch looks crazy shook
 6 years ago '05        #331
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
lol Ross sent the big goon one way, then on the other side you see a big police badge convince strech to come down, but yall saying strech was shook, did you see that Super Goon was off the podium first.

This only means Kreay gonna have an entourage next time, it was just her and her manager, while big a.ss rick had to send goons to check someone while he a big a.ss dude himself.

This is how rappers get shot on the west coast, fu*kin with an artist who everybody think is not about that, but come to realize the people there with is really about it.
 6 years ago '07        #332
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4825 4825
 YARKONE said:
lol Ross sent the big goon one way, then on the other side you see a big police badge convince strech to come down, but yall saying strech was shook, did you see that Super Goon was off the podium first.

This only means Kreay gonna have an entourage next time, it was just her and her manager, while big a.ss rick had to send goons to check someone while he a big a.ss dude himself.

This is how rappers get shot on the west coast, fu*kin with an artist who everybody think is not about that, but come to realize the people there with is really about it.
only rapper that eva got shot out there was biggie.u sound plain retarded.if this bi*ch was about anything,she wouldnt hav been quiet as a bin laden while tha dude is sayin "she kno what she did".

idiots like u r why an idiot like that thinks she can say whateva and not got checked.every time she gets checked,tha lil white girl comes out
 6 years ago '11        #333
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8482 8482
 iPod160 said:
Ross sent a super goon over to intimidate Kraey's goon...

that n*gga was like 6'9" 350 her goon was like 6'6" 250
 6 years ago '11        #334
jackiiexgarciia 
space
space
$1,668 | Props total: 1 1
 marcchrome said:
very true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT at the same time what was Ross thinking by even paying that little girl any mind.....?? seriously getting goons to intimidate a little girl????

this is true as well they both fu*ked up
 6 years ago '04        #335
Benny_0505 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 0 0
so let me get this str8.... rick ross is beefing with this girl that no one cares about ?
Rick ross is actually BEEFING with her ???? LMAO !!!!!!!!!!

i guess 50 really did win....

plus i just got back from seeing him live at the I am STILL music tour and i dont understand ppl go nuts for him.... i just dont get it

Last edited by Benny_0505; 08-29-2011 at 06:03 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #336
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
After all the cats that came at Ross, this is def a L for him. I mean, who haven't attacked Ross verbally???

I'm no kraey supporter, but she's getting money. Why all the hate? Shoot some of that energy to cornballs like Tyler, Lil B
 6 years ago '05        #337
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 r.burgundy said:
only rapper that eva got shot out there was biggie.u sound plain retarded.if this bi*ch was about anything,she wouldnt hav been quiet as a bin laden while tha dude is sayin "she kno what she did".

idiots like u r why an idiot like that thinks she can say whateva and not got checked.every time she gets checked,tha lil white girl comes out
Ok... biggie the only rapper to get shot on the west coast. sure.

And no one checked her, they had a war of words between goons on televised event until cops came up and everyone left that podiums leaving Kreay up there on her own.

Ross going to events with 7 foot giants while he a big a.ss dude himself, Kreay hitting the awards with her manager, even tho she been sh*tting on everyone and weighs 75 pounds.... lol.

I dont say she can say whetever she wants, but anybody in there right mind who stand for something can have a pass to go on Youtube and clown Rick Ross, its a god given right, like clowning Vanilla Ice.
 08-29-2011, 06:24 PM         #338
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im fu*king
 08-29-2011, 06:27 PM         #339
Rick Fontane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at all you black people defending this white broad.....even after she talked that bullsh*t about Ross

Some of ya'll are some real self hating steppin and fetchin coons
 08-29-2011, 06:32 PM         #340
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EPhilly said:
why was ross all the way in the back calling shots. im over here yall handle that
 EPhilly said:
Man if ross was bout it. he should have Pac'd him. stomp that n*gga out himself
Because he's a muthafukin boss..Boss n*ggas dont get they hands dirty, you should know that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy