most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-29-2011, 01:11 PM         #301
Jamjay17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross got them goons
 08-29-2011, 01:14 PM         #302
Jamjay17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
honestly she didn't look scared, even joked around. Kreayshawn is a down a.ss chick.
you really think that lil white girl wasnt scared?
 6 years ago '07        #303
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16239 16239
 Jamjay17 said:
you really think that lil white girl wasnt scared?
time and time again she has been checked in interviews, and tried to deny claims..or say she was just jokin... sounds scared to me
 08-29-2011, 01:23 PM         #304
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Minutes after Kreayshawn's manager Stretch got into a tiff with a member from Rick Ross' camp on the 2011 MTV VMAs black carpet, Billboard.com spoke with the Oakland rapper on the matter. "Yeah I don't know, man. It's just gang violence," Kreayshawn told Billboard.com "All that gang stuff I'm not a part of that."

[pic - click to view]

fu*kin wack a.ss bi*ch tryna play da innocent lil white girl role. "gang violence?????" really bi*ch?

oh but this is the hoe Bx posters is tryna call hood & authentic talmbout she runs wit "the goon V nasty" da fu*k outta here mayne
 08-29-2011, 01:27 PM         #305
RAM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've known Stretch for over 20 years, He's her manager NOT her bodyguard. I know how he gets down, ain't no faking it he's a real a.ss street n*gga.
 08-29-2011, 01:34 PM         #306
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:

Minutes after Kreayshawn's manager Stretch got into a tiff with a member from Rick Ross' camp on the 2011 MTV VMAs black carpet, Billboard.com spoke with the Oakland rapper on the matter. "Yeah I don't know, man. It's just gang violence," Kreayshawn told Billboard.com "All that gang stuff I'm not a part of that."

[pic - click to view]

fu*kin wack a.ss bi*ch tryna play da innocent lil white girl role. "gang violence?????" really bi*ch?

oh but this is the hoe Bx posters is tryna call hood & authentic talmbout she runs wit "the goon V nasty" da fu*k outta here mayne
this cave bi*ch is crazy.
 6 years ago '05        #307
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,150 | Props total: 2738 2738
"the street life dont recognize gender" word from my uncle
 6 years ago '09        #308
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
man fu*k Rick Ross. i dont fu*k Kreayshawn
but i bet if it was a n*gga in 50s camp he wouldnt have bucked like that.
n*ggas bi*ch made
 6 years ago '07        #309
space
space
 Marvin Hagler said:

[pic - click to view]

doesn't she have pics of her holdin guns too? And isn't she from the hood?(not to make the hood mean gangsta) but in the way she portray's being from the "hood" she acts like she is tough or somethin right?
 6 years ago '05        #310
Frank Whyte 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 8 8
i aint like dat bi*ch anyway
 08-29-2011, 01:48 PM         #311
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was a bad day for Kreay...
 08-29-2011, 01:51 PM         #312
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I jus watched the video.... how y'al gon say Kreay was shook?? She stoood right beside that giant n then proceeeded ta crack jokes on Live TV.. come on son, if she was shook she woulda ran away n got up outta there or woulda been too scared to even talk on camera...... woulda been hype to see V nasty there thooo... I can see her poppin off talkin sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #313
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17258 17258
she knew she wasn't going to get touch by that fool, she mocked and joked around the entire situation, MTV made sure the two giants didn't fu*k up their show, if they was in the street those two would of fought but I guess they will see each other some other time for that. The police officer doing surveillance from a far was the best part of the video, fat head lost big time.

Last edited by The N; 08-29-2011 at 01:59 PM..
 08-29-2011, 02:13 PM         #314
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder what Tyler would have done if Ricky came at him.
 08-29-2011, 02:14 PM         #315
104  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody saying it was a bad day for Kreayshawn... that's bullsh*t... she got more promotion yesterday in one day than at any other point in her career so far. She was on the front page of Huffington Post this morning, and the 2nd story on Mediatakeout (which claimed to have 'World Exclusive' nud3 pics that they watermarked... site needs to be boycotted for disrespecting black peoples' intelligence daily).

Yesterday was the best day for Kreayshawn's career to date, and most people that know her only have heard one song (if any). You may as well say she officially became a "celebrity" yesterday. And controversy with Rick Ross just makes her look that much more major within the rap game (especially to the MTV audience) by clashing with a rapper on that level (even though it was a minor incident). Ironically it's the same thing that 50 did for Ross. But if you're a little white girl and Rick Ross is sending goons to intimidate you, that makes you look like a problem.
 6 years ago '07        #316
space
space
funny how all her "promotion" and becoming a celebrity has nothing to do with her talent. Eventually she will need a s3xtape to survive..ole smelly cat ace ho
 6 years ago '04        #317
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 1887 1887
This bi*ch looks like Macaulay Culkin in home alone 2
 6 years ago '11        #318
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,233 | Props total: 4231 4231
lol she doing something right ... look at the counts of pages on this. Hottest topic in a while.
 6 years ago '04        #319
jjbing4 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
It only made since after I watched this

[video - click to view]

08-29-2011, 03:38 PM         #320
capt save a h0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kade said:
Ross got his eyes on her cheeseburger tatoo.
 Youngin19 said:

[pic - click to view]

Why does this n*gga's mouth area look like a hairy pus*y?

oh lawd
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy