Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17247 17247
who would fake this act?, what would be the point of that?, last time I checked k!lling black kids ain't funny.
 6 years ago '11        #42
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
He didn't k!ll the kid He prob found him dead and his racist a.ss thought it would be funny to take a picture of him with a gun standing over him. It's sick as f*ck but i think that's what happened.
 08-29-2011, 01:56 PM         #43
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
who would fake this act?, what would be the point of that?, last time I checked k!lling black kids ain't funny.
Who would fake this?

welcome to the fu*king internet

You can CLEARLY see that it's photoshopped, get some glasses and take a long hard look at the source and the fact that no reputable outlet is running this story.

it's bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #44
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 GetuOne said:
He didn't k!ll the kid He prob found him dead and his racist a.ss thought it would be funny to take a picture of him with a gun standing over him. It's sick as f*ck but i think that's what happened.
And you know this how?
 08-29-2011, 05:09 PM         #45
McVette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:disdain2:.....Facebook=the devil.
 6 years ago '07        #46
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15093 15093
 palogee said:
After all of the things white people have done on this planet, you all are shocked to see this?????????

Really?????
yes...because white people are the only ones that have done anything brutal in the history of man

fu*k outta here
 08-29-2011, 06:24 PM         #47
Bladelecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McVette said:
:disdain2:.....Facebook=the devil.
werd facebook made him do it
 6 years ago '09        #48
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 726 726
im really not all that surprised for people to go out of their way to be racist, fake or not; look who is standing over the body
 6 years ago '04        #49
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 JeeQ said:
Obviously photoshopped but you know the value of life scale goes

Puppy > Kitten > Black Child
not true. the difference is the VIDEO of k!lling cats and dogs was REAL. a photo that looks fake of anything dead won't get the response of a real video. video always hits closer to home than photos.

still, this gotta be fake tho. even if it is fake that dude still done for out there.
 6 years ago '08        #50
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 KeepinItTrill said:
really hope that sh*t is fake...

if not then.... :sad5:, fu*k that dude. I hope a lion mauls his a.ss to death
hell yea
 6 years ago '08        #51
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
you can see through his leg... def real
 6 years ago '04        #52
shabaz4242 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,504 | Props total: 1569 1569
who ever photoshopped that sh*t is a as*hole straight up
 08-29-2011, 11:01 PM         #53
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Niccas k!ll each other every day whats the difference... Its what monkey's do
 6 years ago '10        #54
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
black folks aint gon do sh*t if it's true

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #55
astarisborn 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 534 534

Not f*ckin cool!!!
 08-29-2011, 11:37 PM         #56
acfeli407 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If that pic is real that white man should burn in hell
 6 years ago '07        #57
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 Ocarina of Time said:
- Africa has plenty of natural resources right now, you say 'was' as if Africa no longer has them. Africa is rich in resources, problem is most of them don't stay in Africa

- The British crown made the UK the powerful nation it is today, and the Empire was powerful long before Africa. With or without Africa the UK was and would have remained a powerful nation. Africa didn't individually make the British Empire.

- There's plenty of natural resources in England. England and the UK is in a great position for the future being situated in between the Atlantic Ocean and the North Sea. Air, water, wood, solar energy, wind energy, Hydro-electric energy - Much to be had in the UK. Europe is also pioneering the way for clean energy.

- And what the fu*k does the UK have to do with a story about a South African racist who's most probably a fu*king Afrikaner? (Afrikaners aren't British settlers, before you try to work your way to Google, I'll save you some time)

I'm so sick and tired of disgusting racists like yourself. You and the guy who photoshopped himself into that picture are one in the same. Okay so you're black and he's white, but ultimately you're both racist vermin, the very worst of human society. Your bile and hatred, the verbal filth you spew, it does not belong in 2011.

It's also quite funny that you feel that way, while working for a company started by a white man from Switzerland. A company created with the following intentions; "To protect human life and health, to ensure respect for all human beings, and to prevent and alleviate human suffering, without any discrimination based on nationality, race, s3x, religious beliefs, class or political opinions."

You're right I shouldn't have singled out the UK...the Dutch, French, German, Portuguese etc..all are guilty of the same offences. And when I said they "damn near" made the UK the powerful nation it is, that was an exaggeration...but don't act like the resources that were taken from Africa did not contribute to the wealth of many businesses in Europe, which also includes your precious country. (I'm a.ssuming you're British)

As far as me being racist, I couldn't care less what anyone outside of my family and my inner circle thinks of me. My white friends know how I feel and why I feel the way I do. Until you have walked in my shoes and been subjected to the humiliation and disrespect I have been through and my children will go through just because of the color of our skin, then you have no idea why I feel the way I do. I knew by stirring sh*t up with that racist rant I would strike a nerve with someone out here.

As far as me "Working" for the Red Cross...I have done work with them and have spent countless hours doing charity work and helping all types of people..white, black, brown, yellow...and while doing that charity work I never once let my personal opinions dictate the service I provided for those people.

I might go out of my way to spew a little hate here and there as a knee jerk reaction to stories like this and I do admit it is a little trollish. But hey, it is what it is.
 08-30-2011, 08:28 AM         #58
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White People

notice you dont see all that fuhkin' huffin' and puffin and sh1t throughout this b1tchass thread.

Fuhkin' scumbag. Real or Not white folks still evil pieces of sh1t.

get mad

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 08-30-2011 at 10:01 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago