Aug 28 - White Man Kills Black Kid - Posted Pic On Facebook

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
5599 pageviews
65 comments

TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 45 45
Aug 28 - White Man k!lls Black Kid - Posted Pic On Facebook

Source:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.timeslive.co.z .. acebook-racist

[pic - click to view]

IF THIS IS TRUE THEN OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING

The Hawks have launched an investigation into an image on Facebook in which a white man with a rifle poses over the apparently lifeless body of a black child - like a hunter celebrating his k!ll.

The undated picture is on the social networking site in the profile of a user called "Eugene Terrorblanche", a play on the name of the murdered leader of the Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging (AWB). As of yesterday, "Terrorblanche" had 590 "friends".

While it is not known if the photograph is genuine or has been manipulated, a child protection charity has expressed concern for the well being of the youngster.

The search is now on for the person or persons responsible for the picture, for whoever created the user profile and for those who have seen the photograph but failed to report it.

The authorities have suggested that everyone party to the posting - including those who have seen the picture - could face prosecution and, if convicted, a jail sentence.

This is regardless of whether the picture is faked.

Minister of Police Nathi Mthethwa's spokesman, Zweli Mnisi, said his boss had ordered an "immediate investigation" and called on the man in the picture - or anyone who recognised him - to come forward to a.ssist in the probe.

Mnisi said: "If, indeed, it reflects a real incident, those responsible must be severely punished."

The investigation was sparked when the Sunday Times presented the link to the site to the authorities.

Child advocacy groups said the production and dissemination of the picture violated several laws, including the Children's Act, the Films and Publications Act and the Criminal Procedure Act.

Hawks spokesman Colonel McIntosh Polela said "no words can describe the disgust I'm feeling", while Kidz Clinics advocacy manager Germaine Vogel called the picture "abominable".

The Minister of Social Development, Bathabile Dlamini, yesterday slammed the photograph, saying that any adult threatening a child must be condemned.

The Facebook user, who has few personal details in his profile, claimed to have attended school in Krugersdorp, west of Johannesburg, and that he was "self-employed".

"Terrorblanche" previously went under the name "AWB Wit Wolf".

When using that alias, he said he was in the business of selling stun guns and pepper spray.

HisFacebook friends include a mechanic from the West Rand, a supermarket manager from Boksburg on the East Rand, a housewife from Upington in the Northern Cape and a teacher from Edenvale, east of Johannesburg.

The picture was put on Facebook on June 24 last year - and so far not one of the user's "friends" has posted a comment condemning it.

The director of Women + Men Against Child Abuse, Miranda Jordan, said she found it "incredibly disturbing" not knowing whether the child in the picture was hurt or dead.

"I couldn't believe what I was seeing ... this is sickening and disgusting. Is this child hurt? Is he dead? Who would take this kind of picture?

"This hate image incites racism that almost all South Africans have fought so hard to eradicate," shesaid.

Those who commented favourably on the image could be charged and held accountable, she said.

"Anyone living in South Africa who has viewed this image of an abused child and has not reported it can be charged under the Children's Act 38 of 2005, which stipulates that, as a witness to the abuse of a child, you must report it to your nearest police station."

Experts said it would be difficult to confirm the photo's authenticity, but the authorities were hopeful someone would recognise the adult in the image.

Alternatively, they hope that the man (if he is also an unsuspecting victim) or friends who know the identify of the Facebook user will come forward with information.

South Africa has not prosecuted anyone for posting offensive material on Facebook, but law-enforcement agencies in the US are increasingly obtaining warrants to get users' details.

They can even request or subpoena information from Facebook.

Vogel of Kidz Clinics said that, in terms of South African law, the person in the picture could be charged with murder, grievous bodily harm or, in terms of the Children's Act, with the harm or ill-treatment of a child.

"Once an image is posted on the internet, it can never be deleted. So, for example, this hate image will be linked to this young man and this child for the rest of their lives. This is a gross violation of this child's well-being and privacy," said Vogel.

A police computer expert said an investigation of this nature would determine, among other things, if the child was harmed in the making of the image.

"If the picture has been photoshopped, those responsible for producing such an image can also be charged for child abuse," he said.

Experts on children's rights agreed that the Children's Act made it a crime to expose a child to behaviour that might harm him or her psychologically or emotionally.

Meanwhile, Polela said the person responsible for the picture and those who posted it on a social networking site were spreading "hate speech".

"As you would probably expect, there are many South Africans who will feel deeply offended by this. I am," he said.

Web and digital media lawyer Paul Jacobson said the first step would be to identify the man in the picture.

But he said it was unfair to single out social media networks for the racist material, saying "these people were like this before Facebook".

Police could also contact the social network for help. "This is a clear violation of Facebook's policies and, if put under enough pressure, I am certain (they) will react and a.ssist investigations," Jacobson said.

Local internet service providers could be forced to help track down the user. "It is definitely in the public interest," Jacobson said.

Last edited by TCalico87; 08-28-2011 at 10:09 PM..

65 comments for "Aug 28 - White Man Kills Black Kid - Posted Pic On Facebook"

6 years ago '10        #2
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
hope he gets found
 6 years ago '10        #3
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
sigh...i dont even know what to say to this sh*t man...:sad2:
 6 years ago '07        #4
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Wonder if mofos will be outraged like the puppy and kitten incidents
 6 years ago '07        #5
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15126 15126
really hope that sh*t is fake...

if not then.... :sad5:, fu*k that dude. I hope a lion mauls his a.ss to death
 6 years ago '10        #6
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
fu*ked up if true
 08-28-2011, 11:50 PM         #7
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope its fake, but what kind of human being, poses over a dead kid? You have to be on the 20th level of a.ssholism to even think that's okay.
 6 years ago '06        #8
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
i was skeptical until i read it was in South Africa..

smh, what the fu*k is good with our species?
 6 years ago '07        #9
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,800 | Props total: 70369 70369
wow crazy son
 6 years ago '08        #10
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
if it were a dog people would be more pissed
 08-29-2011, 02:19 AM         #11
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope that shyt is fake, they said people can still go to jail even if it is fake? That white guy's life is ruined even if it is fake though.

Can't really comment until more details come forth. I'd like to know what the comments on the picture said though and how it went a year and two months before finally being spotted
 08-29-2011, 02:22 AM         #12
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont need to read sh*t, theres no excuse for this fake or real
 6 years ago '09        #13
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3077 3077
 08-29-2011, 02:33 AM         #14
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow I cant even respond to this sh*t....dude is standing above the body like he k!lled an animal in big game hunting SMH......I mean its not even a grown man its a fu*king kid.....this dude is so cowardly who did this
 6 years ago '11        #15
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,666 | Props total: 4774 4774
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Stop crying bi*ch
its always one white people lawyer
 6 years ago '07        #16
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
If this is real the Zulu's down there need to start hacking cac's like this motherfu*ker and start forcing them back to Europe where they came from. Bad enough they r*ped and pillaged Africa of all their diamonds and gold...now these sick fu*ks pulling sh*t like this. Even if it was shopped...he still deserves to be on the brunt end of a poison coated sword.
 6 years ago '05        #17
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
WTF....this cant be real.
 6 years ago '04        #18
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
it looks fake as sh*t ..common guys really? The face of the 'shooter' is too big for the body and looks to be pasted on (very bad job lol). The colors of his upper and lower body aren't consistent at all. It looks like there was no dead body and they edited the 'shooters' upper body to be a guy with a guy, completely fake and stupid. Everything about the pic seems fake. Morons trying to get attention (it worked).
 6 years ago '10        #19
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1299 1299
lmaooo, nobody is going to post up a picture of their self like this.

There are some dumb ppl out there, but this is just tooooo much for me to believe.

Calling fake.
 08-29-2011, 04:35 AM         #20
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they doing sh*t like this in the MOTHERLAND man
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy