Steve Stoute On Jay-Z Responding To Lil Wayne: “Jay Is SO MUCH Bigger Than Rap At This Point.”

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
228 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #141
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
its to the point where everything jay says...folks think its a subliminal.
 6 years ago '07        #142
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 TheMob said:
So because he's the highest selling makes him bigger than Hov? As far as I am concerned Jay Z is the biggest. Hov's got 12 no 1 albums, he's been consistently dope.
yes, you idiot lol

eminem is the biggest and best selling rapper ever. numbers don't lie. who gives a fu*k about 12 no. 1 albums? those albums don't sell like eminems albums.
 6 years ago '05        #143
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
his subliminals are simply becuz he can, "its good to be the king" u can do what ever u want son lmao
when u got it like that..... YOU GOT IT,
dude is WAY too big, im not even a fan and i kno this,
oh and when u play chess.....the king never goes on offense... that's what the other pieces are for
nuff said

oh another thing eminem is only up there on sales becuz majority of the united states are white still, and they go out and buy his album, where alot of us black and latino buy bootlegs from the corner lol or download sh*t ourselves, sh*t last album i remember buying was (slick rick - the art of story tellin) lol :x

Last edited by BadIntentionz; 08-28-2011 at 11:56 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #144
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,365 | Props total: 8457 8457
Howe da fu*k is he bigger then rap when he cant even sell 500k out the gate.
da fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '08        #145
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
If 2pac and biggie were still breathing, this thread wouldn't even exist. It's funny when people think this is hip-hop. Its more like hip-pop with a mix of WWE in it...
 6 years ago '10        #146
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 1292 1292
Jay is fu*king old, he's always been SOFT as fu*k. He's married to Bey who keeps a leash on his soft a.ss. His music is poppy non sense.

He would never EVER dare respond to another rapper after what happened to him with Ether.
 08-29-2011, 01:09 AM         #147
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadIntentionz said:
his subliminals are simply becuz he can, "its good to be the king" u can do what ever u want son lmao
when u got it like that..... YOU GOT IT,
dude is WAY too big, im not even a fan and i kno this,
oh and when u play chess.....the king never goes on offense... that's what the other pieces are for
nuff said

oh another thing eminem is only up there on sales becuz majority of the united states are white still, and they go out and buy his album, where alot of us black and latino buy bootlegs from the corner lol or download sh*t ourselves, sh*t last album i remember buying was (slick rick - the art of story tellin) lol :x

6 years ago '04        #148
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,725 | Props total: 11450 11450
 Hovi Bryant said:
I told some kid this in his own thread. The media does Jay's work these days. Its fu*king surreal when the media takes sides in any conflict. That's how big this n*gga's image is right now.

he has some of my people in his staff.

08-29-2011, 12:39 PM         #149
wheezymcnasty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my question is was it a diss??......how much is baby worth? how much is beyonce worth? how much is jay-z worth?

jay-z>>>>beyonce>>>>..............baby in terms of wealth........it wasnt a diss it was facts........did baby ever pay that 8 mill for that car he supposedly got?

the funny thing is when i first heard the line i didnt think of BIRDMAN.......remember that n*gga changed his name years back....i felt like he meant n*ggas got money like kids.....now he letting the media run with it and it just makes him more talked about....imo
 6 years ago '11        #150
DoubleImage215 33 heat pts33
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 1108 1108
People say stupid thing out of their mouths!! Wayne's verse didn't come out of thin air something was said to make him say it. TOO BIG??? but writing verses dissin !!iggas. PEOPLE think before you speak!
 6 years ago '04        #151
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,093 | Props total: 3912 3912
real talk what would Jay get out of this? if he answers wayne then anybody can come at him and he is expected to rebuttle. You see where that sh*t got Rick Ross.. the n*gga is legit pissed at a white chick the size of his arm.. how is that hiphop?

Jay is giving the ultimate diss by not even acknowledging the n*gga. you can't get no harder than ignoring a n*gga thats trying everything in his power to get your attention.. ie jaz-o, ie hell anybody that has came at the n*gga. he went at nas and murdered him on super ugly, but yall n*ggas still saying he won with ether when he really didn't top takeover.. takeover is a dope song lyrics wise and content.. ether had a hot verse and mediocre beat... but nas won let yall tell it..
 08-29-2011, 01:03 PM         #152
BxFinest23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ people saying 50 is bigger than Jay
 6 years ago '09        #153
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 9051 9051
Jay wont do it.....Jay is not going come at anyone anymore
I just wish this ONE time he would go and COOK Wayne...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago