Steve Stoute On Jay-Z Responding To Lil Wayne: “Jay Is SO MUCH Bigger Than Rap At This Point.”

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-28-2011, 12:48 PM         #61
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
if he got time to sneak diss, and n*ggas come back and violate his WIFE, and he dont respond.
he a f*ggot.
and he my fav. rapper, but thats some f*ggot sh*t
straight f*ggot sh*t
f*ggot sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #62
basedshady 
space
space
space
$444 | Props total: 41 41
Why would jay want to battle?...nas showed him what could happen...jay dont wanna take that risk
 6 years ago '10        #63
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Smooth Brother said:
Stay in yo place.

[pic - click to view]

you young money stanes are fu*king jokes!!
 08-28-2011, 12:53 PM         #64
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedshady said:
Why would jay want to battle?...nas showed him what could happen...jay dont wanna take that risk
But it would put to bed this notion that Jay can't battle rap.
 08-28-2011, 12:57 PM         #65
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
So lemme get this straight

you say jay been subliminally dissing before Ether but you quote a bar from 2004

I dont say anything to refute him throwing sublminals, but simply point out the evidence you used is either 1. fallacious due to your lack of knowledge 2. irrelevant and pointless if you knew

so who's the dumb a$$ who can't chronologically pick their evidence correctly ? you wanna back pedal now and say you already knew ? then why the phuck did you quote that shyt in the first place u idiot ?? I hope your dumba$$ never has to defend yourself in court cuz you'd be phucked retard.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #66
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,914 | Props total: 25863 25863
I'm sick of this ''he's too big argument'' well gtfo hip-hop and stop throwing sublims at people wtf!!!
 6 years ago '09        #67
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 602 602
Did everyone saying Jay-z is to big to respond or it's beneath him not hear H.A.M?
 6 years ago '08        #68
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,876 | Props total: 12573 12573
 psylence2k said:
So lemme get this straight

you say jay been subliminally dissing before Ether but you quote a bar from 2004

I dont say anything to refute him throwing sublminals, but simply point out the evidence you used is either 1. fallacious due to your lack of knowledge 2. irrelevant and pointless if you knew

so who's the dumb a$$ who can't chronologically pick their evidence correctly ? you wanna back pedal now and say you already knew ? then why the phuck did you quote that shyt in the first place u idiot ?? I hope your dumba$$ never has to defend yourself in court cuz you'd be phucked retard.
Damn son u really that slow??? I was jus merely stating the fact that jay has thrown subliminals way before ether..,so what if I quoted a song after ether, u know where he says the NAME mase so it's obviously not a subliminal...dumb smart n*gga
 6 years ago '09        #69
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
this type of logic is for fu*k n*gga stans
 6 years ago '10        #70
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
 NO RELIGION said:
No one rapper is bigger than the hip-hop itself. Not Pac,Not BIG,Not Em and definitely not Jay.
This is true

I think he (Steve) was trying to say is....you have to throw bigger shots at a person like Jay
 6 years ago '11        #71
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,068 | Props total: 2553 2553
Rick: Drake do you support Wayne's diss towards Jay
Drake: You know, well, Jay he is a god but, Wayne he is the GOAT in rap. So in my opinion the GOAT will always remain supreme. So plus he is my boss..
Rick Oh Really?
Drake:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #72
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

@ f*ggots all over this dudes d!ck, like what I said didn't make absolute sense...u stans are disgusting
 6 years ago '04        #73
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 NahLij said:
This is bullsh*t. Jay is the man, but GTGOH. This woulda be like saying Micheal Jordan was already an icon when he was with the Wizards and he can shoot all game but he is above basketball and to big to play defense. If you in the game you play that sh*t. Yes, Jay-Z is legendary status now, but as long as he step on the court he gotta play defense or GTF off the court.
Powerful post. 100% co-sign
 6 years ago '04        #74
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,568 | Props total: 2427 2427
 Kingme said:
Nah, sending sublims is backwards, if he was above other rappers, Why even send shots and invite rappers to attack him? If he doesn't have a battle mindset anymore, and if losing a battle would be a huge risk to his career, he should stop sneak dissing rappers with sublims and there would be no beef to be above.

As it is, I see these actions as childish, cowardly and equally as damaging to his brand. I know jay has some diehard camel toes who will worship his every move and make excuses for his backwards behavior and that's fine, jay is a great rapper and has earned his cult following, but at the end of the day to those of us who aren't in his cult of camel toes, sneak dissing and running is suspect and weak. Jay z loses cool points.
This
 08-28-2011, 01:05 PM         #75
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #76
space
space
 s7venwords said:
There u go on your knees again
 08-28-2011, 01:10 PM         #77
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
I'm sick of this ''he's too big argument'' well gtfo hip-hop and stop throwing sublims at people wtf!!!
 6 years ago '04        #78
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 408 408
Past,present and future..... JAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wayne. Period.
 6 years ago '05        #79
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
Stoute is on that bullsnit with that... Without hip hop who the fu*k would Jay-Z be other than a cronie? Ber real. Hip hop is the reason for his riches...

5_star_smitty said:
so let me get this straight...
jay is too "BIG" to battle, but he's not bigger than sending out subliminals all day???

yeah, that makes a lot of sense
 6 years ago '04        #80
pic 
space
space
space
$422 | Props total: 172 172
Pump your breaks, folks. I don't think Stoute was necessarily saying Jay-Z is BIGGER than rap itself. His statement infers that Jay-Z, unlike a lot of other rappers, is focused on transcending rap and moving it forward. IT would be foolish to get in a "rap beef" at this stage in his career. He has been there before. Besides, he's damned if he does and he's damned if he doesn't beef with Lil' Wayne. If he disses Lil wayne, Folks will say he's too old to be doing that. If he says nothing, folks will say he's lost his skills and is scared. Besides, Jay-s allegedly dissed "Baby" not Wayne. Wayne comes off looking like he's protecting his girl or something.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy