Steve Stoute On Jay-Z Responding To Lil Wayne: “Jay Is SO MUCH Bigger Than Rap At This Point.”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 11357 11357
 RAWshadTX said:
I really can't believe n*ggas are actually comparing Jay's success to 50's success. Thats two different levels and Jay is a thousand feet above 50.

On the real, Jay could respond. I feel like if he does it won't be a direct shot, it will be subliminal as usual though. The article is right though, Jay has an image now, if he goes into a full war with Wayne via diss tracks it will regress him in a sense of his image, but honestly, when a n*gga calls your wife a bi*ch and said he gonna kidnap her, man, IDK, lol.

Rumors have it that Kanye and him suppose to perform tonite at the VMAs and if he does HAM, I will die laughing.
In terms of success. Jay is above 50. But 50 isn't THAT far behind, jay-z debuted in 96, 50 finally dropped in 03 the fact that he's that close to jay-z success wise is remarkable and shouldn't be downplayed just Because jay is number 1 by forfeit of eminem who Could blow past jay-z if he wanted too
 6 years ago '05        #42
mrwills 
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 0 0
PEOPLE... Let's not forget that Jay is the one who sent out those jab at Wayne in H*A*M... SO it was only respectable for Wayne to get back at Jay to show that he can hold it down for his YMCMB camp!!!!
 08-28-2011, 11:38 AM         #43
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrwills said:
PEOPLE... Let's not forget that Jay is the one who sent out those jab at Wayne in H*A*M... SO it was only respectable for Wayne to get back at Jay to show that he can hold it down for his YMCMB camp!!!!
True, this sh*t is like chess.
 6 years ago '04        #44
flowmatic 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,922 | Props total: 726 726
... did Jay even diss Weezy or he dissed Baby ??
 08-28-2011, 11:41 AM         #45
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z is bigger than rap and you and yo bi*ch know it. jay would eat n*ggas heads of like he ate dmx's head off back in the day. nobody in the game can fu*k w jay he left the game behind
 6 years ago '05        #46
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 psylence2k said:
that line was 3 years after Ether

[video - click to view]

08-28-2011, 12:06 PM         #47
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
jay would eat n*ggas heads of like he ate dmx's head off back in the day.
He never ate Dmx's head off, if anything DMX bit his head off.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #48
Wavy WoNka 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 1 1
Jay-Z is not as big as hip hip, hip hop lives and thrives without his involvement, hip hop didn't dwindle down when he wasn't around. He's not making hip hop bigger, he's making Jay-Z bigger and brainwashing idiots thinking he's really bigger than hip hop

Last edited by Wavy WoNka; 08-28-2011 at 12:11 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #49
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12522 12522
 psylence2k said:
that line was 3 years after Ether
No sh*t shirlock....he dissed him on volume 2 ride or die first verse u stupid n*gga
 6 years ago '08        #50
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12522 12522
 s7venwords said:
sonned
Not really f*ggot, get off his d!ck
 6 years ago '05        #51
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 s7venwords said:
He never ate Dmx's head off, if anything DMX bit his head off.

i guess you heard what you wanted to hear in that video huh?
 08-28-2011, 12:21 PM         #52
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
Not really f*ggot, get off his d!ck
:rolllau gh:
 6 years ago '09        #53
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 D.S.O.M. said:
is a sports team bringing the trophy home for you? i never understood this comparison

its cool to dress up in paint and get into arguments over kobe and lebron and other sports teams but you cant support a mc the same way

what the fu*k is the difference?
I've never had to spend money on a rapper that I didn't want to. I've spent plenty in taxes on stadiums and arenas wether I wanted them or not. So yea, after cities spending millions in taxes you damn right each city wants its team to bring recognition, trophies, and more money back into the city. If for no other reason than wanting to see a team pay for the investment that a city usually has to put into the activity. What do any of you have invested in these rap beefs? You spent $12 on a disc. Congradulations, I guess that makes some of you feel like you have to root these rap guys on like wrestlers. I don't know.
 6 years ago '06        #54
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 trex said:
Nah. Sending out subliminals are pretty much the only outlet he has because of his stature.

He can't afford to suffer the embarrassment or negativity in the press about engaging in a rap battle with someone. It would make it look like he views some other rapper to be on his level and quite frankly he doesn't rap with a battle mindset anymore so it would be a huge risk to his career if he's viewed as losing.

The only person that is powerful and legitimate enough to ignite a rap battle with Jay is Eminem. And Jay-Z would run and hide from that, no doubt.

However, sending subliminals is easy and low risk.
Nah, sending sublims is backwards, if he was above other rappers, Why even send shots and invite rappers to attack him? If he doesn't have a battle mindset anymore, and if losing a battle would be a huge risk to his career, he should stop sneak dissing rappers with sublims and there would be no beef to be above.

As it is, I see these actions as childish, cowardly and equally as damaging to his brand. I know jay has some diehard camel toes who will worship his every move and make excuses for his backwards behavior and that's fine, jay is a great rapper and has earned his cult following, but at the end of the day to those of us who aren't in his cult of camel toes, sneak dissing and running is suspect and weak. Jay z loses cool points.
 08-28-2011, 12:30 PM         #55
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
I've never had to spend money on a rapper that I didn't want to. I've spent plenty in taxes on stadiums and arenas wether I wanted them or not.
True, we as taxpayers automatically pay for these teams' expenses.
 6 years ago '06        #56
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,684 | Props total: 8632 8632
jayz didnt say this sh*t but im sure he feels this way.

all i gotta say is battle n*ggas who are the top dog in the game right now.

do it for hiphop the rap game is dead with or without jayz.

jayz will respond just not when you want him too.
 6 years ago '04        #57
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 The Blueprint said:
No sh*t shirlock....he dissed him on volume 2 ride or die first verse u stupid n*gga
So lemme get this straight

you say jay been subliminally dissing before Ether but you quote a bar from 2004

I dont say anything to refute him throwing sublminals, but simply point out the evidence you used is either 1. fallacious due to your lack of knowledge 2. irrelevant and pointless if you knew

so who's the dumb a$$ who can't chronologically pick their evidence correctly ? you wanna back pedal now and say you already knew ? then why the phuck did you quote that shyt in the first place u idiot ?? I hope your dumba$$ never has to defend yourself in court cuz you'd be phucked retard.

Last edited by psylence2k; 08-28-2011 at 12:40 PM..
 08-28-2011, 12:43 PM         #58
MahirEmes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he chooses not to reply, im not saying he bigger than lil wayne or hip hop or wateva but Jay doesnt really need to reply man. He doing his thing, why go out of his way to reply to wayne? doesnt make sence.
 08-28-2011, 12:44 PM         #59
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no sh*t lil wayne is trash, I've been mining that since I was in diapers....before wayne was prolly even born...Jay-z, T.I. kanye, drake..fu*k the rest of rap...if you say no homo and smile, chances are, you're a homo...
 6 years ago '08        #60
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,119 | Props total: 2650 2650
if he got time to sneak diss, and n*ggas come back and violate his WIFE, and he dont respond.
he a f*ggot.
and he my fav. rapper, but thats some f*ggot sh*t
straight f*ggot sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy