Ways a 17 year old can make money??

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
12 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '09        #21
chazmoney 1 heat pts
space
space
$89 | Props total: 75 75
 VigilanteSeason said:
do you really think working 3 days a week wont affect my school work ?!? wont i be tired and not in the mood to study afterwards?

Edit* I am a naturally lazy person btw :(
if you're too lazy to get up and go get some money..... then tell mum to get you a 360/ps3 and just say fu*k it. Go to school nd play the game all day.
 08-29-2011, 10:34 AM         #22
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chazmoney said:
if you're too lazy to get up and go get some money..... then tell mum to get you a 360/ps3 and just say fu*k it. Go to school nd play the game all day.
thanks for the motivation. Ill get up off my a.ss no homo. any advice on working? when i do get money any way of doubling it? any tips?
 6 years ago '08        #23
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,217 | Props total: 8640 8640
 VigilanteSeason said:
do you really think working 3 days a week wont affect my school work ?!? wont i be tired and not in the mood to study afterwards?

Edit* I am a naturally lazy person btw :(
find a job that's not too busy during the day (if you can work during the days you don't have school). something like blockbuster... that sh*t is slow during the day. other than ringing up customers, you can just study behind the counter
 09-04-2011, 04:28 AM         #24
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any other ideas ?
 6 years ago '10        #25
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,310 | Props total: 1963 1963
 LBoogie2122 said:
got a car? look up where ur nearest recycling/scrap yard is and go out and find some metal, scrapping is good money rite now and they pay u cash on the spot

any metal that doesnt attract magnets bring in good money (copper, brass, aluminum), steel and iron which is easiest to get is very magnetic

iron/steel= 15 cents a pound(american) 800 pounds roughly brings in $100, thats 3 radiators or 4 manhole covers sometimes 800 pounds of steel is 1 stove

copper=$3.00/3.50 a pound, best paying scrapmetal, most plumbing inside houses are made with copper piping, go into an abandoned/burned down etc house and check the basement, brown colored pipes attached to water heaters an furnaces are copper 100 pounds of this can net u $400 but its light tho, u need alot

brass=roughly $2.00 per pound, brass is the best, its heavy like steel and pays good and is easy to spot, most brass is yellow like a trumpet or a trombone or light brown in color like the wall street bull, most faucets and showerheads are brass, most metal statues big or small are brass also bells, lamp posts (inside and outside the house) doorknobs, etc. etc.

aluminum- 50 cents a pound, aluminum looks just like steel but the easiest way to distinguish the 2 is magnets stick to steel, alum is not magnetic, plus its lighter than steel, most streetsigns (stopsigns, yeild signs, sh*t like that) are alum because it doesnt rust and an average size stopsign pays about $6 bucks so if u get a few its good money, sum car parts like a car door, sum front doors on houses are alum, drainpipes siding on houses etc etc

trust me $100 bucks for a half hour's worth of work is common in the scrappin business i do it all the time an the extra money i make off it is strictly for bullsh*ttin (takin out women, craps tables in atlantic city etc. etc) my paycheck goes st8 in the bank and it stays there

if yall want to kno more i can make a thread about it i kno everythin there is to kno about the scrappin bitness

are you from NY ? pm me if so
 6 years ago '05        #26
casta 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 6 6
Open up a lemonade stand
 6 years ago '06        #27
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
i used to flip burned cds and movies at the college... made some nice change off of it.
 09-05-2011, 01:22 PM         #28
kourosh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Coreey said:
Start selling weed, you're in college so you should have a big enough social circle you can sell within so you don't have to deal with random people. Hit up parties with bud and sell there too. If you're consistent and have good sh*t it'll sell itself .
Oh yeah nice one pal a 17 year old asks for advice on making money. And you tell him to sell drugs! Just WOW!!!
 6 years ago '04        #29
LightWeight 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 1900 1900
click da sig or pm............1
 09-08-2011, 05:26 PM         #30
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kidnap children (they should be easy to capture, they're pretty weak and small and light so they're easy to carry away) then tie them up in a room somewhere, feed them scraps from your food until you find a pedophile via craigs list to buy him.

This is how I got through college.

6 years ago '05        #31
dominicanluimi 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 1 1
sell sh*t you already own on ebay..

thats what im doing but im not 17 -_-

09-09-2011, 01:13 PM         #32
reyes310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how much does platinum cost?
 6 years ago '08        #33
KeepStackinEnt 
space
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
you should make a thread about it for people interested in this business, i think you information will be priceless to some.

LBoogie2122 said:
got a car? look up where ur nearest recycling/scrap yard is and go out and find some metal, scrapping is good money rite now and they pay u cash on the spot

any metal that doesnt attract magnets bring in good money (copper, brass, aluminum), steel and iron which is easiest to get is very magnetic

iron/steel= 15 cents a pound(american) 800 pounds roughly brings in $100, thats 3 radiators or 4 manhole covers sometimes 800 pounds of steel is 1 stove

copper=$3.00/3.50 a pound, best paying scrapmetal, most plumbing inside houses are made with copper piping, go into an abandoned/burned down etc house and check the basement, brown colored pipes attached to water heaters an furnaces are copper 100 pounds of this can net u $400 but its light tho, u need alot

brass=roughly $2.00 per pound, brass is the best, its heavy like steel and pays good and is easy to spot, most brass is yellow like a trumpet or a trombone or light brown in color like the wall street bull, most faucets and showerheads are brass, most metal statues big or small are brass also bells, lamp posts (inside and outside the house) doorknobs, etc. etc.

aluminum- 50 cents a pound, aluminum looks just like steel but the easiest way to distinguish the 2 is magnets stick to steel, alum is not magnetic, plus its lighter than steel, most streetsigns (stopsigns, yeild signs, sh*t like that) are alum because it doesnt rust and an average size stopsign pays about $6 bucks so if u get a few its good money, sum car parts like a car door, sum front doors on houses are alum, drainpipes siding on houses etc etc

trust me $100 bucks for a half hour's worth of work is common in the scrappin business i do it all the time an the extra money i make off it is strictly for bullsh*ttin (takin out women, craps tables in atlantic city etc. etc) my paycheck goes st8 in the bank and it stays there

if yall want to kno more i can make a thread about it i kno everythin there is to kno about the scrappin bitness
 6 years ago '08        #34
KeepStackinEnt 
space
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
Hey there are plenty of hot products like for example alot of your "AS SEEN ON TV" products i can get them from manufacturer direct overseas, some products for example, P90X, your baby can read deluxe, insanity workout, brainetics, just to name a few, if bought by the dozen i can get you real nice wholesale prices on it, just let me know if you are interested no rush.
p90x extreme home fitness workout dvd set, this particular set sells for on avarage of $90-$120 on the net, wholesale i can get this product for you for $30/pc minimun 12 pcs, now if you order 24pc i can get you a better discount for example 24 pcs would cost you $25/pc which will save you about $120 per order let me know what you are interested in and i can get you a great price on it, my main business is wholesaling to people like you trying to start up and businesses all around the USA i have buyer that sell all over the internet and buy wholesale from me.
 6 years ago '10        #35
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
Sell weed
 09-10-2011, 04:46 PM         #36
aman007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
photocopy textbooks itl cost around 15 to photocopy a book and u sell for 50+. a book takes between 20-45 mins to photocopy and after that itl take u 5 mins to just feed the paper so it photocopys itself. ask friends what books they need and get there books for em on the low by just doing that ul cake up every semester.
 6 years ago '05        #37
shankems2000 
space
space
space
$1,027 | Props total: 0 0
 LBoogie2122 said:

A friend of mine used to do this. Him and his boy rented a uhaul truck and would go around to unsuspecting home depots and straight YAP those red carts that you load lumber and crap out to get it to your car.

n*gga said they were making a k!lling, but it got too hot so they had to stop.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy