Ways a 17 year old can make money??

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-28-2011, 04:25 AM         #1
23363 pageviews
38 comments

VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ways a 17 year old can make money??

Im a busy 17 year old in college who has most of his time occupied with school/homework.

What ways can I make money besides having a job because having one would mean my school work is affected.

any advice ? any personal experiences ?

38 comments for "Ways a 17 year old can make money??"

6 years ago '07        #2
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
got a v*gina?
 6 years ago '07        #3
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
lol ^

do you have any talents, or are you good at anything?
 08-28-2011, 09:01 AM         #4
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spoken210 said:
lol ^

do you have any talents, or are you good at anything?
nope.
 6 years ago '07        #5
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 VigilanteSeason said:
nope.

think of some new ideas that fix problems people have with stuff, like at school or something you can help with idk
 6 years ago '06        #6
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 VigilanteSeason said:
nope.
 08-28-2011, 09:47 AM         #7
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
 6 years ago '11        #8
Coreey 3 heat pts
space
space
$163 | Props total: 0 0
Start selling weed, you're in college so you should have a big enough social circle you can sell within so you don't have to deal with random people. Hit up parties with bud and sell there too. If you're consistent and have good sh*t it'll sell itself .
 08-28-2011, 10:30 AM         #9
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Coreey said:
Start selling weed, you're in college so you should have a big enough social circle you can sell within so you don't have to deal with random people. Hit up parties with bud and sell there too. If you're consistent and have good sh*t it'll sell itself .
I still live at home so it is inevitable that my mum will find my stash and k!ll me. Also, I live in london and its just not worth getting caught over.

sandninja said:
sell percs.... dem college whiteboys eat them sh*t up like cereal
Where can I get some percs? ........ not even a good idea actually. wont work.
 6 years ago '05        #10
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
do what I did my entire high school years..sell music and dvds.sure everyone and their MUM(lol) has internet but you'd be surprised how many people don't get movies and music....also hit up ebay. i sold sports memorabilia to students,teachers even the principals. just double what ever price ebay has it for. download software you College students need and put it on data disks and sell them for half price..Right now I'm selling P90-X and Insanity DVDs for $40 a set...I have 6 people waiting for their copies right now and i make them while i work. There's ways man but you got to open your simple minded sheltered head of yours and act like you really want that money...I know kids younger than you making money and they didn't have to come in a thread and ask
 08-28-2011, 12:07 PM         #11
steelmagnum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itzjmoney510 said:
do what I did my entire high school years..sell music and dvds.sure everyone and their MUM(lol) has internet but you'd be surprised how many people don't get movies and music....also hit up ebay. i sold sports memorabilia to students,teachers even the principals. just double what ever price ebay has it for. download software you College students need and put it on data disks and sell them for half price..Right now I'm selling P90-X and Insanity DVDs for $40 a set...I have 6 people waiting for their copies right now and i make them while i work. There's ways man but you got to open your simple minded sheltered head of yours and act like you really want that money...I know kids younger than you making money and they didn't have to come in a thread and ask
yo man the p90x thing is a great idea. do people not care about getting ripped versions instead of the official dvd?
 6 years ago '05        #12
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,308 | Props total: 4732 4732
For the one talking about selling pirated softwares, be careful. You don't want ANY chance being caught at your school doing that....

Just get yourself a part-time job. You can't possibly be occupied every second of every day with school (with time for friends/family as well). You gotta have some downtime somewhere in your schedule to work just a little.
 08-28-2011, 01:11 PM         #13
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sell drugs n make sure 2 save up for a lawyer
 08-28-2011, 02:03 PM         #14
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pnoi89 said:
For the one talking about selling pirated softwares, be careful. You don't want ANY chance being caught at your school doing that....

Just get yourself a part-time job. You can't possibly be occupied every second of every day with school (with time for friends/family as well). You gotta have some downtime somewhere in your schedule to work just a little.
do you really think working 3 days a week wont affect my school work ?!? wont i be tired and not in the mood to study afterwards?

Edit* I am a naturally lazy person btw :(
 6 years ago '05        #15
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,308 | Props total: 4732 4732
 VigilanteSeason said:
do you really think working 3 days a week wont affect my school work ?!? wont i be tired and not in the mood to study afterwards?

Edit* I am a naturally lazy person btw :(
Haha no, trust me on this. My first year of college, I was worried of the same thing. I realized that even AFTER classes, time for TV, time for the gym, time with friends, I could still fit in at least 10-15 hours of work a week on a full load of classes.

If you have work-study listed in your financial aid award status, try looking around for a work-study job on your campus. They'll accommodate to your current school schedule even more!
 08-28-2011, 02:16 PM         #16
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Millions of college students work and go to school, quit being a lazy bastard.
 6 years ago '05        #17
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
 steelmagnum said:
yo man the p90x thing is a great idea. do people not care about getting ripped versions instead of the official dvd?
not at all..just as long as you tell them..i even have it posted on craigslist
 6 years ago '09        #18
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
suck-a-le-pipes
 6 years ago '05        #19
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
got a car? look up where ur nearest recycling/scrap yard is and go out and find some metal, scrapping is good money rite now and they pay u cash on the spot

any metal that doesnt attract magnets bring in good money (copper, brass, aluminum), steel and iron which is easiest to get is very magnetic

iron/steel= 15 cents a pound(american) 800 pounds roughly brings in $100, thats 3 radiators or 4 manhole covers sometimes 800 pounds of steel is 1 stove

copper=$3.00/3.50 a pound, best paying scrapmetal, most plumbing inside houses are made with copper piping, go into an abandoned/burned down etc house and check the basement, brown colored pipes attached to water heaters an furnaces are copper 100 pounds of this can net u $400 but its light tho, u need alot

brass=roughly $2.00 per pound, brass is the best, its heavy like steel and pays good and is easy to spot, most brass is yellow like a trumpet or a trombone or light brown in color like the wall street bull, most faucets and showerheads are brass, most metal statues big or small are brass also bells, lamp posts (inside and outside the house) doorknobs, etc. etc.

aluminum- 50 cents a pound, aluminum looks just like steel but the easiest way to distinguish the 2 is magnets stick to steel, alum is not magnetic, plus its lighter than steel, most streetsigns (stopsigns, yeild signs, sh*t like that) are alum because it doesnt rust and an average size stopsign pays about $6 bucks so if u get a few its good money, sum car parts like a car door, sum front doors on houses are alum, drainpipes siding on houses etc etc

trust me $100 bucks for a half hour's worth of work is common in the scrappin business i do it all the time an the extra money i make off it is strictly for bullsh*ttin (takin out women, craps tables in atlantic city etc. etc) my paycheck goes st8 in the bank and it stays there

if yall want to kno more i can make a thread about it i kno everythin there is to kno about the scrappin bitness
 08-29-2011, 06:35 AM         #20
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBoogie2122 said:
got a car? look up where ur nearest recycling/scrap yard is and go out and find some metal, scrapping is good money rite now and they pay u cash on the spot

any metal that doesnt attract magnets bring in good money (copper, brass, aluminum), steel and iron which is easiest to get is very magnetic

iron/steel= 15 cents a pound(american) 800 pounds roughly brings in $100, thats 3 radiators or 4 manhole covers sometimes 800 pounds of steel is 1 stove

copper=$3.00/3.50 a pound, best paying scrapmetal, most plumbing inside houses are made with copper piping, go into an abandoned/burned down etc house and check the basement, brown colored pipes attached to water heaters an furnaces are copper 100 pounds of this can net u $400 but its light tho, u need alot

brass=roughly $2.00 per pound, brass is the best, its heavy like steel and pays good and is easy to spot, most brass is yellow like a trumpet or a trombone or light brown in color like the wall street bull, most faucets and showerheads are brass, most metal statues big or small are brass also bells, lamp posts (inside and outside the house) doorknobs, etc. etc.

aluminum- 50 cents a pound, aluminum looks just like steel but the easiest way to distinguish the 2 is magnets stick to steel, alum is not magnetic, plus its lighter than steel, most streetsigns (stopsigns, yeild signs, sh*t like that) are alum because it doesnt rust and an average size stopsign pays about $6 bucks so if u get a few its good money, sum car parts like a car door, sum front doors on houses are alum, drainpipes siding on houses etc etc

trust me $100 bucks for a half hour's worth of work is common in the scrappin business i do it all the time an the extra money i make off it is strictly for bullsh*ttin (takin out women, craps tables in atlantic city etc. etc) my paycheck goes st8 in the bank and it stays there

if yall want to kno more i can make a thread about it i kno everythin there is to kno about the scrappin bitness
Not possible, cant find scrap metal and i dont have a car. I'm saving up for one.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy