Floyd Mayweather Sr. vs Floyd Mayweather Jr. (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 593 593
God has a funny way of bringing people back down to earth. Mayweather better watch it.
 6 years ago '10        #62
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8099 8099
 nupe1911 said:
God has a funny way of bringing people back down to earth. Mayweather better watch it.
Its million of people dying from drought in Africa and you think God is more concerned with Floyd Mayweather and his fukking pops?

n*ggas just say stuff just to say it
 6 years ago '10        #63
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 davon4204 said:
So much fu*king disrespect. Even if it was staged or whatever you don't call the man that made you no f*ggot. Every family have problems but there has to be boundary lines. And Floyd Jr. just doesn't wanna give his father credit for sh*t. If it wasn't for his father bussin he would have never been on this earth or known.
His uncle the whole time didn't really say sh*t just looked like I'm not in this sh*t.

That n*gga needs a reality check tho.... 4real.
why people getting on floyd like sr was father of the year??? sr used to beat the sh*t outta floyd and was a dictator in the household. sr just wants everybody to bend to his will,money had to let him know father or not n*gga you're not going to keep doing that. yeah money got wild but thats not sh*t compared to what sr has done before. end of the day thats the way it is in that family
 6 years ago '06        #64
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
that sh*t was on some silly sh*t forreal...

Floyd ain't gonna win no popularity contests soon w/ that type of behavior going out over the airwaves either...

It's sad...

Floyd is still expressing his hurt and abandonment issues to his father too...
 6 years ago '11        #65
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 6 years ago '04        #66
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 297 297
thats fu*ked up!
 6 years ago '07        #67
Legend88 1 heat pts
space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
at 25:22 is that Kenan Thompson on the left
 6 years ago '05        #68
calilove 7 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 18 18
 Nautilus O said:
Its million of people dying from drought in Africa and you think God is more concerned with Floyd Mayweather and his fukking pops?

n*ggas just say stuff just to say it
So God is incapable of multitasking?
 6 years ago '06        #69
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
damn how you gonna call your dad a f*ggot?
 6 years ago '06        #70
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 young jeezy478 said:
i got a funny feeling Mayweather is going to lose this f!ght...does anybody else feel like that
yeah when you see sh*t like this you just wait for him to slip up.
 6 years ago '04        #71
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
He doesn't though victor ortiz is a bum. He beat berto but berto isnt half the boxer floyd is....
 6 years ago '07        #72
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2454 2454
 eza said:
This just normal everyone f!ghts with there family I know I do but its all love at the end of the day
not to that extent..i mean did you hear what was being said? jr is hella disrespectful..god damn!!! that n*gga is talking down to his dad something crazy .this muthafu*ka feels that just because he's undefeated and is rich as fu*k he can act anyway he chooses..fu*k that..show some muthafu*kin respect to the man that brought you into this world you big headed ego having a.ss n*gga ..although it's entertaining, it's disgusting to live in a family that have let their careers tear between their bond like that..jr should know all old heads, especially fathers love to talk and brag about how they're responsible for the success you have..all fathers do it..he should've just let that slide and thought nothing of it..instead of adding fuel to the fire with his god damn mouth..i know it's the mayweathers though, and they all love to talk sh*t but still..is there no end to it? and wtf is rogers a.ss doing let it escalade to that?
 6 years ago '04        #73
Rajj 
space
space
$999 | Props total: 7 7
comcast fail @ 24:01?
 6 years ago '05        #74
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 504survivor said:
I would be salty too if my father trained another f!ghter to f!ght me..No loyalty. Still he shouldn't have called him a f*ggot. Could you imagine growing up in the May weather home as a kid.
what the hell you talking about...floyd sr. left de la hoya over not training him to f!ght his son...which was a low blow floyd jr to use that in the arguement. he knew why Sr. left de la hoya
 6 years ago '09        #75
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 838 838
At the Tornado warning poppin up
 6 years ago '10        #76
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 grovesoulja said:
what the hell you talking about...floyd sr. left de la hoya over not training him to f!ght his son...which was a low blow floyd jr to use that in the arguement. he knew why Sr. left de la hoya
no Oscar clearly stated that he fired roger because he didn't think he would be able to be focused scouting against hos own son. Oscar seen the conflict of interest. he even stated it on 24/7 mayweather de la hoya
 6 years ago '06        #77
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
 STILL.DETOX said:
anyone think its staged?
not with those two, anybody else i woulda thought that too... no need to stage a f!ght between them.

Sticks said:
part of life
they'll be cool the next day
lol they aint been 'cool' for years

carltouss619 said:
what's the possibility that this is staged?
none

and yall being shocked this sh*t happened, u serious? these motherfu*kers aint been right in years. Floyd has abandonment issues with his pops and he gets pissed everytime dude comes in and tries to add his two cents to Roger's training. sh*t can set him off easily, hes obviously bitter but he has a reason to be.
 6 years ago '10        #78
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
not to that extent..i mean did you hear what was being said? jr is hella disrespectful..god damn!!! that n*gga is talking down to his dad something crazy .this muthafu*ka feels that just because he's undefeated and is rich as fu*k he can act anyway he chooses..fu*k that..show some muthafu*kin respect to the man that brought you into this world you big headed ego having a.ss n*gga ..although it's entertaining, it's disgusting to live in a family that have let their careers tear between their bond like that..jr should know all old heads, especially fathers love to talk and brag about how they're responsible for the success you have..all fathers do it..he should've just let that slide and thought nothing of it..instead of adding fuel to the fire with his god damn mouth..i know it's the mayweathers though, and they all love to talk sh*t but still..is there no end to it? and wtf is rogers a.ss doing let it escalade to that?
you're talking as if they are a regular normal family. it's all sr fault. he's the one that treated floyd like he was a animal growing up,sr the one that got locked up and wasn't their for jr,sr was the one that chose not to talk to lil floyd for 7 years when he asked roger to train him. n*ggaz actin like sr isn't a sh*tbag just because he's old
 6 years ago '04        #79
dacaptn4u 
space
space
$631 | Props total: 1 1
I will say this ....I bet Sr can whoop Roger a.ss
 6 years ago '05        #80
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 537 537
looking at it again and see no "n bombs" drop has me thinking it was staged ... but its sooo odd that mayweather only reverts to money when talking ... but that family is soooo damn aggressive at each other .. just cant imagine calling my dad a f*g or just being that way in public
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy