Wale Unlocks Rick Ross' C.O. Image, "I Don't Care What Anybody Say"

most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 48
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$33,468 | Props total: 6410 6410
 D-ROCK said:
Talk about misappropriation: Video interview with NBC Nitecap TO BET TO Sohh...and Rick Ross said thatz what he was doing as a C.O. workin wit n*ggaz on da inside on BET in an interview w/Big Tigger...but my thing is whether it's true or not, why dry-snitch on yaselves lol they just gon keep saying da same sh*t till somebody believes em and that somebody gon be 5-0
ah didn't know that
 6 years ago '11        #62
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4769 4769
 ManWithoutFear! said:
No. "I" myself been shot before...


Wayne "shot himself"

i know what im doing

like father like son

Chorus - T-Pain - 2X]

[Verse 3 - Lil Wayne]
Started wit' some hubbers 12 years old
Maan I swear to God I was 12 years old
My mama didn't know and Stunna ain't know 'bout it
'Til the day I got shot they found some money in my pocket


wayne phoney but he make good music, and he do be stuntn like somebody shot him
 6 years ago '05        #63
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
Ross makes more money in 1 show then you little dudes on bx will eva make in your life... ross aint worried about what bx has to say about him or haters out there who dont fu*k with him... he has enough fans out there that supports him and pay to see him perform and buy his cd... i bootleg his sh*t cause im smart ill never help ross eat he has enough fans that support him and keep him eating.... but i fu*k with ross MMG
 6 years ago '09        #64
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,116 | Props total: 1654 1654
big deal 50 was a snitch and 50 cent taking from someone else the real 50 cent aka stick up kid is from Brooklyn i think this whole hip hop sh*t is fake
 6 years ago '10        #65
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 DMT said:
Ross makes more money in 1 show then you little dudes on bx will eva make in your life... ross aint worried about what bx has to say about him or haters out there who dont fu*k with him... he has enough fans out there that supports him and pay to see him perform and buy his cd... i bootleg his sh*t cause im smart ill never help ross eat he has enough fans that support him and keep him eating.... but i fu*k with ross MMG
how much of that money are you getting from him? you braggin about another man's pockets like you one of his females. he bought you some red bottoms? :hay:
 6 years ago '05        #66
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
 ondatpurple said:
how much of that money are you getting from him? you braggin about another man's pockets like you one of his females. he bought you some red bottoms? :hay:
who braggin homeboy im stating facts... its a fact ross makes more money then haters on bx... I dont spend my money on no ross cds etc.. REaL TaLk i sell ross cds and make good money off his material some people like myself have a 9-5 and bootleg hustle... get your money game up homeboy and stop talkin...
 08-28-2011, 04:05 PM         #67
Jamjay17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the bawse
 6 years ago '10        #68
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 DMT said:
who braggin homeboy im stating facts... its a fact ross makes more money then haters on bx... I dont spend my money on no ross cds etc.. REaL TaLk i sell ross cds and make good money off his material some people like myself have a 9-5 and bootleg hustle... get your money game up homeboy and stop talkin...
for u to sit there and brag that ross makes more money than bx shows that your argument is weak. and basically you sh*ttin on yaself cuz he makes more money than you as well. but the way u bragging about it, u might as well be a weed carrier for mmg, but you're not.

we talkin about the integrity of the music. but I guess ppl not supposed to have opinions cuz a rapper makes more money than them huh?
 08-28-2011, 04:08 PM         #69
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ross will be a hip hop legend

nothing but hit albums and hit singles..

ross > big
 6 years ago '05        #70
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
 ondatpurple said:
for u to sit there and brag that ross makes more money than bx shows that your argument is weak. and basically you sh*ttin on yaself cuz he makes more money than you as well. but the way u bragging about it, u might as well be a weed carrier for mmg, but you're not.

we talkin about the integrity of the music. but I guess ppl not supposed to have opinions cuz a rapper makes more money than them huh?
ill put it in smart language for u... hes a millionaire so whats the point of people hating doesnt matter hes still eating... idcare if hes eating and how much more money he has then me BUT im eating off him so i need him to keep making albums are u understandin that... enough said... talk what u know homeboy...


Last edited by DMT; 08-28-2011 at 04:17 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #71
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 5452 5452
music over image. ross puts out great music....so that makes me a fan, period. there's no mathematical explanation behind it. if an artist release hot music, you listen
 6 years ago '10        #72
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 DMT said:
ill put it in smart language for u... hes a millionaire so whats the point of people hating doesnt matter hes still eating... idcare if hes eating and how much more money he has then me BUT im eating off him so i need him to keep making albums are u understandin that... enough said... talk what u know homeboy...
@ this bum n*gga sellin bootleg cd's

ppl still do that?

and then he has the nerve to brag about someone being rich

crumb eatin' a.ss n*gga tell me to get my paper up
 6 years ago '05        #73
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
 ondatpurple said:
@ this bum n*gga sellin bootleg cd's

ppl still do that?

and then he has the nerve to brag about someone being rich

crumb eatin' a.ss n*gga tell me to get my paper up
9-5 on post job.... disability check every 1st of the month from the army... bootleg hustin... my money is just fine... im done talkin proceed with your bx life from the basement of your moms house... ill continue to make my money off rick ross and u and haters will continue to hate on ross... i have nothing else to say to u....
 6 years ago '10        #74
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 DMT said:
9-5 on post job.... disability check every 1st of the month from the army... bootleg hustin... my money is just fine... im done talkin proceed with your bx life from the basement of your moms house... ill continue to make my money off rick ross and u and haters will continue to hate on ross... i have nothing else to say to u....
u mad

n*ggas was sellin bootleg cds back in high school. you still doin it at a 40 hour job while telling bx to get they money up
 08-31-2011, 02:32 AM         #75
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
I don't care that he is a co, but i do care that he lied about it, can't even listen to his voice


And this is the point people keep missing... who really feels comfortable supporting a n*gga thats a known liar like that? Not me...

Look... you rick ross fans can lsiten to him all you want...

that doesnt change the fact that he's a clown... his whole image is fabricated... all the way to his name...

& i dont wanna hear that 'a lot of rap n*ggas be lying' sh*t... thats irrelevant... besides the fact that there has been plenty real n*ggas in the game... we're talking about a guy who used to be a police officer here then went to make music that represents the COMPLETE OPPOSITE... thats TOO corny for me dude i cant support that.

You dont have to put up this lame a.ss gangster character to sell records... thats my whole problem with ross. He could just be himself & rap its working for so many artists these days.

n*ggas want to listen to music artists... not music actors
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy