Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 sho 2010 said:
how about your a f*ggot<<
you're*
 6 years ago '04        #42
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
I don't care that he is a co, but i do care that he lied about it, can't even listen to his voice
 08-28-2011, 09:26 AM         #43
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the C.O. sh*t, anybody that still think Ross can't rap, Can't Hear
 6 years ago '04        #44
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
Ross got the beats and the flow that jay-z doesn't have anymore

his flow at the beginning of super high is perfect
 6 years ago '08        #45
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
 Rowe said:
i personally have never taken away his talent as a music artist... he knows how to make hit songs...

but that doesnt mean i wanna support some nig whos glorifying a life he didn't live. its not just ross that does this either but... hes the 1 who was put on blast w/ facts so u know, he has to be the scapegoat.

I'm not a Rick Ross defender so don't come at me like that but this the problem "glorifying a life he didn't live" I have with the whole C.O. thing. If he was a C O. well it was proven he was but just cuz he was does that mean he couldn't have been a street n*gga moving them thangs? I mean its like n*ggas aint logical with they debate points.

Rick Ross used to be an everyday 9-5 employee he just happened to lock n*ggas in at a prison/jail. No different from a n*gga that go to work at Best Buy who fronts like he a regular joe, then goes home to the trap if you ask me. If that's the case I could call that same n*gga working at BB fake cuz he aint keeping all the way 100 feel me.

just my 2 cents
 6 years ago '05        #46
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
sad these so called real n*ggaz is judging someone by the music they listen to, or feel they are justified a real n*gga cuz the music they listen to hate to bust ya bubbles kids but there arent too many multi talented drug king pins out there who happens to rap good too, its music and thats that...this only goes on in hip hop, do we care that a r&b singer makes a break up song who is in a perfect relationship or didnt even write it,

so keep thinking u a real n*gga and not a phony cuz u listen to so and so
 6 years ago '06        #47
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Wale just saying that because he has to i mean he's under his label so he's not gonna bite the hand that feeds him. And no matter what this n*gga say's he's still gonna be known as Officer Ricky and a fraud.
 08-28-2011, 10:06 AM         #48
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EscoNore said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #49
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
WHAT THE fu*k IS THE BIG DEAL.....HE LIED SO WHAT...WHO HASNT....EVERY PERSON IN HERE HAS LIED BEFORE. Yall n*ggaz sitting in here saying he lied i cant even listen to his voice. Yall n*ggaz cray...dude can rap better than most mainstream rappers out. His last 2 albums were damn near classics. oh an umm by the way...i know plenty of COs thats bringing the work in getting that paper through the system
 08-28-2011, 10:27 AM         #50
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if he is such a great rapper why cant he rap about anything else

and not only is he a C.O but he stole a man REAL name and grew a beard to somewhat look like him

if you listen to rick ross rap about how many bricks he sold you would listen to a f*g rap n about how many hoes he fu*k
 08-28-2011, 10:33 AM         #51
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young jeezy478 said:
WHAT THE fu*k IS THE BIG DEAL.....HE LIED SO WHAT...WHO HASNT....EVERY PERSON IN HERE HAS LIED BEFORE. Yall n*ggaz sitting in here saying he lied i cant even listen to his voice. Yall n*ggaz cray...dude can rap better than most mainstream rappers out. His last 2 albums were damn near classics. oh an umm by the way...i know plenty of COs thats bringing the work in getting that paper through the system
 bigree61 said:
if he is such a great rapper why cant he rap about anything else
 6 years ago '07        #52
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,517 | Props total: 56191 56191
"Number one, aight, he a correction officer. Prodigy

6 years ago '10        #53
ya boi lil yo 1 heat pts
space
space
$185 | Props total: 0 0
 haff3131 said:
i can barely make it through a rick ross verse, let alone an album. hes the first rapper ive seen that gets credit for classic albums off beats alone. it feels like 80% of so called rap/hip hop fans care more about how the beat sounds in their car than what the rapper is saying. ill listen to a dude rapping over the sound of him bangin on a table as long as hes sayin somethin worth listening to. ive tried listening to ross, he just sounds so boring. plus to know every last thing he says in a rap is fabricated, ill never understand how someone can listen to him
thats tru but there are alot of rappers doing that lately such as Waka flocka and gucci mane
 6 years ago '05        #54
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,927 | Props total: 30321 30321
Good music is good music. Being a certified tough guy doesn't make your music dope

Fifty is my guy and all but his last album isn't fu*king with Teflon don or deeper than rap
And fifty gangsta is solidified in the streets
 6 years ago '08        #55
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19953 19953
 haff3131 said:
i can barely make it through a rick ross verse, let alone an album. hes the first rapper ive seen that gets credit for classic albums off beats alone. it feels like 80% of so called rap/hip hop fans care more about how the beat sounds in their car than what the rapper is saying. ill listen to a dude rapping over the sound of him bangin on a table as long as hes sayin somethin worth listening to. ive tried listening to ross, he just sounds so boring. plus to know every last thing he says in a rap is fabricated, ill never understand how someone can listen to him

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #56
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #57
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
so yall n*ggas accept wayne getting shot and selling coke but he pus*y in real life, raekwon spitting the same sh*t in verses for 25 years,and jayz selling keys when he was young but he was hawaain sophie.

judge everybody the same or shut the fu*k up, lil wayne grew up just like bow wow, the n.o. just realer than most places so he soaked up more game from all the real n*ggas around him.

the n*gga that sell the most dope probably somebody like fabolous or rev run :laughing9:
 6 years ago '11        #58
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
Like Ross could give a damn if you white boys fu*k with him. Ross still going gold on God Forgives and there isn't a damn thing you crackas can do it about it. Just let the Boss live, he doesnt make music for y'all anyway, so why even waste energy trying to dismiss him........he dismissed you a while ago.
 6 years ago '04        #59
Rileyboy03 
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 1 1
 MALIS said:
VERY TRU....n*ggaz like ross is sad and no im not hatin....ross is trash..u like the beats he on u should be bangin the beats not the trash ross spit on them
I wouldn't care if he was a county fed....Cops are affiliated with some Real crooked people...they get away with murder and they traffic more drugs than the real rick ross did, and they took his sh*t too. Yall mad cuz u cant make that money that way. Celebrate success where ever it may come from or who receives it cuz if u hate u may have just blocked a blessing to come your way. n*ggas used to say stop snitching....niggs really need to stop hating cuz Ross music is pretty damn good in comparison to other rapper still makin new music. Jay Z been on his last 3 albums if not all his Albums...not mixtapes for yall b!tches looking for a flaw in my statement
 08-28-2011, 12:21 PM         #60
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 megalomaniacal said:
so yall n*ggas accept wayne getting shot and selling coke but he pus*y in real life, raekwon spitting the same sh*t in verses for 25 years,and jayz selling keys when he was young but he was hawaain sophie.

judge everybody the same or shut the fu*k up, lil wayne grew up just like bow wow, the n.o. just realer than most places so he soaked up more game from all the real n*ggas around him.

the n*gga that sell the most dope probably somebody like fabolous or rev run :laughing9:
No. "I" myself been shot before...

Wayne "shot himself"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy