Wale Unlocks Rick Ross' C.O. Image, "I Don't Care What Anybody Say"

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
Da_Crew2k9 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 2366 2366
o.k. so he had a job b4 this what's wrong with that that's n*ggaz problem now u have job that's fake he could have been a C.O. an sold drugs i know many that do sh*t i know many COPS that do
 6 years ago '08        #22
Da_Crew2k9 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 2366 2366
it's funny people watch tv and movies way too much drug dealers coming in more wayz than one
 6 years ago '09        #23
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 3068 3068
 6 years ago '10        #24
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
I'm seeing a bunch of lame n*ggas making excuses for ross being a fraud. if ross really was a crooked c.o. then why did he deny being a c.o. in the first place?

Gater said:
If any rapper did what they rapped about they wouldn't be rapping would they?

what kinda retarded logic is that? there has been real street n*ggas in the rap industry that actually did the sh*t they rap about. but nowadays it doesn't matter whos real as long as they have good beats huh?
 6 years ago '06        #25
morrow05 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 189 189
 Cornhusker said:
Yeah, I'd k!ll to be a fake a.ss n*gga with man t*tties.

Shut the fu*k up.
n*gga he's prolly more of a gangsta than you'll ever be...your goof a.ss prolly only gangsta on boxden cuz you couldn't go outside. n*gga I bet yung berg more realer than you.
 08-28-2011, 07:00 AM         #26
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Ross makes good car music. That's all I care about
yup, lol. Well, let me not lie, he has a couple smooth joints like aston martin music and songs feature r&b dudes that get house play. other than that, subwoofer music. I gotta give that to him and Wayne, they are two of the best beat selectors out right now, and that's why they keep winning. You can spit hot garbage over a good beat and as long as your flow is cool, it'll become catchy. even people like me, or even more critical, might bare to listen to the music just because the beat is so good.
 08-28-2011, 07:03 AM         #27
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fear for the peoples' minds who live a straight and narrow life, you can't play another role you might as well hang your jersey up.
 6 years ago '07        #28
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Nobody cares outside of the internet, that's why he's still around selling 500,000+ copies every album. Wale, yup, I passed on his first album, gonna support the next one if the singles and mixtapes leading up to it are on point.
 6 years ago '04        #29
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
 Hunedz said:
Nobody cares outside of the internet, that's why he's still around selling 500,000+ copies every album. Wale, yup, I passed on his first album, gonna support the next one if the singles and mixtapes leading up to it are on point.
Exactly
 6 years ago '05        #30
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,172 | Props total: 11695 11695
 haff3131 said:
i can barely make it through a rick ross verse, let alone an album. hes the first rapper ive seen that gets credit for classic albums off beats alone.
what classics does Ross have?

And the main thing n*ggas is mad about is that he lied like 8 times about it.
 08-28-2011, 08:05 AM         #31
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 megalomaniacal said:
i fu*ks with the biggest boss

u and the rest these geeks aint gone do sh*t about it
u clowns type with so much force
 6 years ago '05        #32
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Kid Cunner said:
Bawse gets so little credit for his music, last 2 albums were nothing short of great.
word? i didnt even listen to them. def gonna check these out.
 08-28-2011, 08:22 AM         #33
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #34
DreDilla980 
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 28 28
 haff3131 said:
i can barely make it through a rick ross verse, let alone an album. hes the first rapper ive seen that gets credit for classic albums off beats alone. it feels like 80% of so called rap/hip hop fans care more about how the beat sounds in their car than what the rapper is saying. ill listen to a dude rapping over the sound of him bangin on a table as long as hes sayin somethin worth listening to. ive tried listening to ross, he just sounds so boring. plus to know every last thing he says in a rap is fabricated, ill never understand how someone can listen to him
 6 years ago '09        #35
escofreeman 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 morrow05 said:
n*gga you wish you was in Ross's shoes right now instead of talking sh*t on boxden.
who the fu*k would wanna look like ross ....even have his reputation ? he never sounds clever
and he gets clowned by so many ppl ....

i'll hit 6 figures in two yrs live like a boss anyway and not have to think the women are only fckin for the fame/money

anyone who wants to be like him gets the ultimate
 6 years ago '04        #36
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I am not a Ross fan but I would say I know a few COs personally... And some of them are pretty crooked.. So you never know...
 6 years ago '10        #37
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2563 2563
look into ma eyez do u see a C.O.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #38
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 692 692
Rapping=Acting...

ya'll aint figured that out yet? I mean, just cuz a person didn't do the things they rap about, doesn't mean the stories... read again STORIES... don't have truth to them, as they could be the stories of other people.

If they did it before and stopped to pursue and career in rap, that's one thing. Cormega is a prime example of the street n*gga who chilled on it, and actually warns people NOT to do that sh*t, same with Saigon... I personally am glad n*ggas dont do the sh*t they rap about... who would want that??? just for the sake of authenticity, you want a n*gga doing dumb sh*t??

That's dumb as fu*k.

I dont knock Ross, I just don't like the man cuz he can't RAP, IMO. Now he surprised the HELL out of me holding his own with Rae and Ghost on "Molasses".

Cat's really dont talk sh*t about Nas or Prodigy for "not living that life" that they rap about, or used to rap about, and to be honest it doesnt matter. Why? cuz them n*ggas is DOPE, and at the end of the day, that's all that should matter... If you're good or not.
 6 years ago '05        #39
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,390 | Props total: 3186 3186
Wale is Slo Down unmasked

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #40
brownie_d 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
there is a lot of rapping about shooting and k!lling people in rap. I doubt very much that any of these rappers actually shot and k!lled someone.

logic of: you rap about what you lived = unfounded.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
128 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy