Limitless alternate ending

most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Yooo we found him again.
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
Cash Me Outside girl going in on Big Soulja:"I got more money lst week then u ..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside BREAKING: APD Release Video of Bankroll Fresh Firing 1st
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Pick One Jada Stevens vs Dani Daniels (Lil Perky Butt Edition)
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
9934 pageviews
48 comments


youknowmystelo 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$15,695 | Props total: 6 6
Limitless alternate ending
 

 

[video - click to view]


Way better than the original. Why? Because it makes Eddie look like he changed in favor for humanity's good, ala not look like the same douche bag he was earlier in the film. Secondly, it confirms the higher chain of politicians using this drug to corrupt the benevolent and keep them in their pocket due to the side effects.

What you think?


Last edited by youknowmystelo; 08-27-2011 at 11:16 PM..

48 comments for "Limitless alternate ending"

 5 years ago '05        #2
DaOmega_1 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$12,853 | Props total: 621 621
Yeah, it's a better ending to me as well.
 5 years ago '06        #3
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,983 | Props total: 526 526
This ending to me is nowhere near as good as the first.. Just my opinion

The original ending was bad a.ss to me
 5 years ago '11        #4
youknowmystelo 37 heat pts37 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,695 | Props total: 6 6
 titanreese said:
This ending to me is nowhere near as good as the first.. Just my opinion

The original ending was bad a.ss to me
The alternate ending clarifies important questions, and makes amends with the two main characters—meaning, instead De Niro is still smugly in power in his own eyes or anyone else interpretation, unlike in the original when he gets owned. Therefore, the movie is ambiguous in a interesting way.
 5 years ago '04        #5
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
avatar space
space
$4,153 | Props total: 2 2
I liked the original better.
 5 years ago '08        #6
Arson 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$37,800 | Props total: 12000 12000
I see why its the alternate.
 5 years ago '06        #7
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,983 | Props total: 526 526
 youknowmystelo said:
The alternate ending clarifies important questions, and makes amends with the two main characters—meaning, instead De Niro is still smugly in power in his own eyes or anyone else interpretation, unlike in the original when he gets owned. Therefore, the movie is ambiguous in a interesting way.
Understood....I just enjoyed De Niro in this movie getting owned.. Imagine having someone like eddie in the white house. Telling congress and all the corrupt companies to go screw themselves "Im running this country for the people muthafu*kers" then again..Watch him end up being the new hitler or some bullsh*t Never can tell about people.
 5 years ago '11        #8
youknowmystelo 37 heat pts37 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,695 | Props total: 6 6
 Arson said:
I see why its the alternate.
emphasize on that.
 5 years ago '11        #9
DJ EM Double 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$6,514 | Props total: 2542 2542
 BeatTycoon said:
I liked the original better.
Co-sign I liked the original ending because he won and he did it like a bawse, usually movies like this have the hero losing everything
 5 years ago '11        #10
wShh 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 551 551
I think this version is better when it comes to the quality of the movie in general.... but as a viewer I prefered the first version haha
 5 years ago '04        #11
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,910 | Props total: 1701 1701
Original is better.
 5 years ago '07        #12
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,281 | Props total: 7 7
i like the original better as well, where he weened himself off already
 5 years ago '09        #13
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$24,138 | Props total: 4692 4692
meh...i like the original ending...this ending.......not so much, glad they didnt choose this weak sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #14
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$24,138 | Props total: 4692 4692
 Syphernix said:
i like the original better as well, where he weened himself off already
he weend himself off??? maybe i forgot but in the original i thought he got a lab running and figured how to make a better more efficient smart drug that lasts longer, i dont remember him stop taking them, he just made them more stable and longer lasting


thats why in this version deniro said "we shut your labs down this morning" but in the original they didnt shut his labs down, he was still making the smart drug, they were just a updated more stable longer lasting version...which he was now taking


maybe im wrong
 5 years ago '08        #15
Arson 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$37,800 | Props total: 12000 12000
 youknowmystelo said:
emphasize on that.
This ending adds ambiguity to a film that was black and white from start to finish. An open ending on a movie that tied up every single loose end up to that point? Nah, I'll take the one that wraps things up.

Not to mention Eddie hasn't seen Deniro in a whole year and they hadn't shut down the lab until the morning he showed up. The line in the original ending about finding out a way to make a cleaner drug and get off it makes sense considering the time he had to do it.
 5 years ago '05        #16
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,552 | Props total: 21 21
 titanreese said:
This ending to me is nowhere near as good as the first.. Just my opinion

The original ending was bad a.ss to me
exactly.
 5 years ago '11        #17
youknowmystelo 37 heat pts37 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,695 | Props total: 6 6
 Arson said:
This ending adds ambiguity to a film that was black and white from start to finish. An open ending on a movie that tied up every single loose end up to that point? Nah, I'll take the one that wraps things up.

Not to mention Eddie hasn't seen Deniro in a whole year and they hadn't shut down the lab until the morning he showed up. The line in the original ending about finding out a way to make a cleaner drug and get off it makes sense considering the time he had to do it.
1. Disagree.

2. I agree with that, but in retrospect i think they would have handled it differently if they were going to make that the actually theatrical ending.
 5 years ago '08        #18
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,232 | Props total: 43 43
 Jacc Blacc said:
he weend himself off??? maybe i forgot but in the original i thought he got a lab running and figured how to make a better more efficient smart drug that lasts longer, i dont remember him stop taking them, he just made them more stable and longer lasting


thats why in this version deniro said "we shut your labs down this morning" but in the original they didnt shut his labs down, he was still making the smart drug, they were just a updated more stable longer lasting version...which he was now taking


maybe im wrong
maybe im wrong too, but didnt he get the drug to where its forever in his system and he didnt actually need it anymore.


original was better
 5 years ago '11        #19
youknowmystelo 37 heat pts37 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,695 | Props total: 6 6
As an political metaphor message. A drug like that wouldn't leak without repercussions—unless it was put out there for their agenda. There was a reason why De Niro wasn't on it. The alternated scenes also plays back to the best scene of the movie when Niro tells Eddie the consequences of making him his competition.
 5 years ago '10        #20
Agentzer0oo0 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$65,879 | Props total: 12604 12604
Good ending but the original is better.

Seeing it in the theater was just
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Elle Varner | Over or under spending $39.99 on the first date?
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
TV characters you loved at first but became gradually more unlikable as the sh..
157 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Magic Won't Last 2 Seasons
82 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Woj: DeMarcus Cousins’ agent told teams he might bolt to Lakers
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside More leaked pics of the Galaxy S8
60 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Goons Of The Industry Episode 3.....Suge Knights Goons "MOB Piru Bloods"
214 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Feb 21 - World's Fastest Computer Allows China to 'Predict the Future'
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside #queenmali Arabian Bae 😍😍😍 Perfect
14 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy