most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,990 | Props total: 4020 4020
This would be an interesting beef actually.
 6 years ago '07        #82
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,629 | Props total: 2474 2474
it's obvious that it was a subliminal diss, but i'm tired of rappers saying sh*t in a not so direct manner when it's clear as fu*k what they mean by their words..be a fu*king man and speak on what you really said..don't be such a fu*king pus*y..
 6 years ago '10        #83
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Pass the Blunt said:
I am def NOT a Wayne fan, but Jay does the same thing to a different extent
Lol no he dosent?
 6 years ago '10        #84
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 maxnn said:
Drake knows what happens when you have a beef with someone.

[pic - click to view]

That sh*t gets me every time!
 6 years ago '08        #85
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
people act like Jay-Z is untouchable! if anyone can get at him lyrically right now it's lil weezy! i still think this sh*t is overhyped tho!
 08-27-2011, 11:05 PM         #86
bigdjayz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne is garbage when are you ppl going to realize.
 6 years ago '06        #87
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 shadydre85 said:
Lol no he dosent?
I'ma HUGE fan of Jay-z's and I can say he does. He always does a features with who ever is right now or a.ssociates with them. I mean Frank Ocean, Drake, and even when he did that concert with Em last year, just to name his most recent ones. That's his thing, if he is not the hottest out he chilling with who ever is the hottest out.

That doesnt take away from his lyrical ability and most artist would be over joyed to have collaborate with him, but the proof is in the pudding. He only fu*ks with what hot at the moment and then moves on.
 6 years ago '08        #88
damion_mob_30 
space
space
for the record Drake is a hoe!! no loyalty
 6 years ago '06        #89
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
 damion_mob_30 said:
people act like Jay-Z is untouchable! if anyone can get at him lyrically right now it's lil weezy! i still think this sh*t is overhyped tho!

The same n*gga that said "I'll take you out, thats a date n*gga"
 6 years ago '08        #90
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
Sounds like Wayne is about to drop that verse in his big MTV Awards performance as he walks around right next to B, camel will not be sitting there with her, he already told ya he is going to play it off and MTV hyping this up before the Awards means they know what's up, Drake knows something is coming.
 6 years ago '08        #91
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 Adewale said:

The same n*gga that said "I'll take you out, thats a date n*gga"
No one is untouchable dogg!! Not even Jigga! Me personally I think Wayne is doing it for the attention! I like both artist and could hate on both of them but why? Its hip hop! a competitive game!! It would be good for hip hop because it will not spill over into the streets!
 6 years ago '06        #92
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 damion_mob_30 said:
for the record Drake is a hoe!! no loyalty
Pimp'n Says: Come on bruh, Drake is Drake. I could see if it was Streets, Mack or Gudda who took da PC route(closest n!gg@z 2 Wayne). Drake ain't come from dat life so he play it how it go. After all dis is da 'music biz' which is da only reason Wayne has Drake around anyway.
 6 years ago '10        #93
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 AF1PIMPN said:
Pimp'n Says: Come on bruh, Drake is Drake. I could see if it was Streets, Mack or Gudda who took da PC route(closest n!gg@z 2 Wayne). Drake ain't come from dat life so he play it how it go. After all dis is da 'music biz' which is da only reason Wayne has Drake around anyway.
Wayne gon' punch Drake in the mouth again.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #94
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,548 | Props total: 56331 56331
Eminem = Loyal

If anybody where to diss Dre then Em would be on them non stop...Drake is not loyal at all and might be scared of Jay, as for Jadakiss...he must remember how bad Beanie on him so he don't want no rap beef with Jay.
 08-27-2011, 11:25 PM         #95
Freeze Me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He unloyal because he didn't have anything to say about it?what is he supposed to say?Yall n*ggas are retarded

Yall see how Wayne responded so it wasn't much he could say.Wayne played it off so what Drake supposed to do?

He didn't go against Wayne wither.He basically said "ask that n*gga,he wrote it" lol That sh*t makes sense to me.Drake ain't dis Jay so why he gotta speak on it?It's Wayne's verse on his song on his album.Who gives a fu*k what Drake has to say?they gon interview Jada and the producer too?haha

Last edited by Freeze Me; 08-27-2011 at 11:35 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #96
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
I read all five pages of this and nobody posted this.

Drake, heres how they gon come at you
With silly rap feuds trying to distract you
In disguise in the form of a favor
The Barzini meeting, watch for the traitors

and nobody thinks that this whole stunt between Wayne and Jay is a publicity stunt used to fuel stans affection for their favorite artist and raise sales for WTT and C:IV?

I mean they are two albums by artists who have been lyrically disappointing despite their success. Beef does makes people focus less on lyrics and more on who wins and loses...

And 50 did these same corny beefs with Jay and Kanye when he started falling off a few years ago...

Nobody?

08-27-2011, 11:30 PM         #97
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AF1PIMPN said:
Can somebody explain to me why before every fukkin post this guy puts "Pimp'n Says"???????

6 years ago '08        #98
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 AF1PIMPN said:

I can't argue with that one dogg!! You got a point there!!
 6 years ago '05        #99
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Jaguar34 said:
I read all five pages of this and nobody posted this.

Drake, heres how they gon come at you
With silly rap feuds trying to distract you
In disguise in the form of a favor
The Barzini meeting, watch for the traitors

and nobody thinks that this whole stunt between Wayne and Jay is a publicity stunt used to fuel stans affection for their favorite artist and raise sales for WTT and C:IV?

I mean they are two albums by artists who have been lyrically disappointing despite their success. Beef does makes people focus less on lyrics and more on who wins and loses...

And 50 did these same corny beefs with Jay and Kanye when he started falling off a few years ago...

Nobody?

n*ggas been tossing subliminals at each other since 07 fu*k you talkin bout
 6 years ago '06        #100
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
 damion_mob_30 said:
No one is untouchable dogg!! Not even Jigga! Me personally I think Wayne is doing it for the attention! I like both artist and could hate on both of them but why? Its hip hop! a competitive game!! It would be good for hip hop because it will not spill over into the streets!
I didnt say Jay was untouchable, obviously Nas touched that n*gga. But you think current Wayne poses a threat?????? Its not happening, not in 2011
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy