Christian Rapper Bizzle Sends Justified Shots To Jay-Z's So Called "Throne"...Find Out Why

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-28-2011, 04:28 AM         #61
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue Dream said:
Religion is the biggest opinion of all time.

And if Boxden is proof of anything, it's that no one can handle opinion.

n*ggas ain't never gonna agree on this, and some of yall raging behind the keyboard.
True, which is why we have so many lil bi*ch f!ghts on here.
 6 years ago '04        #62
Cali 
space
space
space
$296 | Props total: 12 12
 Nautilus O said:
How do you determine whats a real christian? Jesus hung around sinners and he was jewish, if you really wanna be like christ you should be practacing judaism, jesus never said you cant rap or use the word n*ggaand be a follower of mine. There were "christians" doing much worse
This post is about Bizzle. Your reply isnt on topic. Although i will address this by saying that I declare myself a christian. I never said he was a fake christian. im jus sayin he labels himself a christian rapper and marketed himself in an unusual way for his niche to listen to. There are numerous variations and beliefs. You are imposing facts and beliefs as if you actually lived to see what happend during those times. Your comments and beliefs are mere interpretations layered by other interpretations that were altered through time. You comin in this post jehovahwitness style forcing your beliefs down my throat. I do believe that Jesus hung out with sinners. Reread my post and you will see that i said "If i were to listen to christian rap I wouldnt listen to him". So how did you come to a conclusion that i meant christians shouldnt rap or that bizzle is a fake christian. The main point of that post was " Bizzle, marketing ploy"
 6 years ago '04        #63
Cali 
space
space
space
 nastynoble said:
if hip hop held strong to its roots, its only right that it would take shots at christianity and other religions,

hip hop supposed to speak truth.
Truth ... hip hop is rooted from injustice, rebellion, and frustration. Hip hop is a medium that clarifies an artists reality. An atheist rapper and a christian rapper can both be hip hop artists.
 6 years ago '04        #64
Cali 
space
space
space
 Chuck Hustle said:
He should focus his talents elsewhere, dissing Jay is a lose lose situation...
LOL i definitely see your point of view ... this dude is like david versus goliath ... but the major difference is bizzle(david) is using his sling improperly and is not using the right angle ... for a person that is not recognized in the mainstream to defeat jay is .000000000000000001%.
 6 years ago '04        #65
Cali 
space
space
space
 gimmethat said:
religion is a personal thing ...u dont force feed people who dont want no part of
Nautilus O reply to gimmethat
 Nautilus O said:
I applaud you

Religion is a personal choice,
then tells me

Nautilus O said:
if you really wanna be like christ you should be practacing judaism,
If religion is a personal choice why do you impose your personal opinion in your suggestion.
 6 years ago '10        #66
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,154 | Props total: 8140 8140
 Cali said:
This post is about Bizzle. Your reply isnt on topic. Although i will address this by saying that I declare myself a christian. I never said he was a fake christian. im jus sayin he labels himself a christian rapper and marketed himself in an unusual way for his niche to listen to. There are numerous variations and beliefs. You are imposing facts and beliefs as if you actually lived to see what happend during those times. Your comments and beliefs are mere interpretations layered by other interpretations that were altered through time. You comin in this post jehovahwitness style forcing your beliefs down my throat. I do believe that Jesus hung out with sinners. Reread my post and you will see that i said "If i were to listen to christian rap I wouldnt listen to him". So how did you come to a conclusion that i meant christians shouldnt rap or that bizzle is a fake christian. The main point of that post was " Bizzle, marketing ploy"
You clearly wrote that "a real christian wouldn't talk blasphemy like that" your own words, so therefore you feel that you can determine what makes a "real christian". So now you have imposed your personal beliefs on what makes a good christian when really you have the same access to information I have. So in the first 10 seconds of him saying n*gga and whatever else you deem "blasphemous" you were able to determine that people who want to be a "real" Christian shouldnt listen to him.

So again I ask you how do you decide what makes a "real" Christian? Because if a Christian is attempting to live "Christ-like" then they should be following Judaism, right?

Cali said:
Nautilus O reply to gimmethat

then tells me

If religion is a personal choice why do you impose your personal opinion in your suggestion.
You can choose to believe in whatever you want, you cant impose you thoughts on that religion on other people. I'm simply stating a fact, if Jesus was a jew and you want to live your life like Jesus, then one would a.ssume you would believe in what he believed in.
 6 years ago '06        #67
tone_gully 
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17

[video - click to view]

You cant sit here and say he cant spit. Dude's flow and word play is nice. Dont front. You may not like his message but dude can rap.

Now if you want to talk about wack. Kanye cant rap. He is super trash
 09-04-2011, 01:42 AM         #68
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 09-04-2011, 01:43 AM         #69
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think Jesus Christ ever had to drop a diss track on a Pharisee.
 6 years ago '04        #70
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
Bizzle is dope......that was a really good track.
 09-04-2011, 05:59 AM         #71
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's he dissin for? Please don't tell me he's dissin Cus of the title of the song

Rappers say alot of things that people take too seriously.

It's like now he's doing it to get heard
 6 years ago '07        #72
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5965 5965
I need a DL link asap
 09-04-2011, 07:10 AM         #73
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aye watch how angry this makes n*ggas mayne

truth is they aint really mad at da message... they mad at da way it makes them feel

pimpin aint no christian but Bizzle needs to make mo records like this sh*t is crack :mj2:
 6 years ago '08        #74
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Tommy_Bunz said:
What's he dissin for? Please don't tell me he's dissin Cus of the title of the song

Rappers say alot of things that people take too seriously.

It's like now he's doing it to get heard
he answered your question in the song......

that was pure dopeness....
 6 years ago '04        #75
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,691 | Props total: 23163 23163
time for jay to sign this dude
 09-04-2011, 08:15 AM         #76
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crookz said:
all i'ma say is christianity has one of the biggest markets ever and it's consumers are easy to manipulate
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #77
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 4412 4412
I listened, this was wack.
 6 years ago '11        #78
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Why he saying n*gga so much
 6 years ago '10        #79
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,154 | Props total: 8140 8140
 BuckedCrazy said:
Why he saying n*gga so much
Is it written in the bible you can't say n*gga?
 6 years ago '04        #80
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 706 706
Dude is tight as a rapper, I respect his skill and his beliefs, but I agree he seems to be blinded by his religion...

He's not just preaching righteousness, he's preaching Christianity, which makes his message surely biased... I have nothing against any religion or anyones beliefs or lack thereof, I just think he's out of his league, Jay could probably destroy him in a one on one discussion about the topics he's arguing about...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago