Christian Rapper Bizzle Sends Justified Shots To Jay-Z's So Called "Throne"...Find Out Why

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8203 8203
Jesus was a carpenter...not a messiah

Christians like this guy are the most sensitive people on earth
 6 years ago '11        #22
tonio25 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,441 | Props total: 5616 5616
Lol anybody count how many times he said n*gga?
 6 years ago '11        #23
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 A~team said:
this f*g should slit his own throat fu*k religion.

n*ggas is stupid i swear.

the things we humans believe in is mind boggling at times.
 6 years ago '08        #24
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
dude has been going at jay for over a year now
 6 years ago '10        #25
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
Listen to this:

[video - click to view]

Can't say he doesn't have talent.
 6 years ago '05        #26
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
whats worse...a bible thumper, or a bible thumping rapper?
 6 years ago '04        #27
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Well I know these rappers are richer than me but At least I dont touch my toes for cash
 6 years ago '08        #28
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,027 | Props total: 5088 5088
Hip-Hopwired: First things first, let's address the Jay-Z diss, what made you go after Jay-Z, Kanye and Rick Ross?

Well first or all Swag my n*gga Im glad to get this lil attention, you know a n*gga need to get his follows up. But Uh You know... they the biggest n*ggas in the game son. So I said fu*k it! If im riding on n*ggas for the lord might as well start at the top.

HHW: Have any of the celebrities you dissed came back at you or reached out to you?

Man fu*k no! Can you believe it I ran up on this n*gga Jay outside of Cipriani wit the whole GP crew behind me and this n*gga just gave me a head nod, got in the Maybac and left. We had all them fu*kin bake sales and sold all them nasty a.ss chicken dinners to pay for a trip to New York and the n*gga just sh*tted on me man.

HHW: As an artist, who is Bizzle?

Man just speaking honestly Bizzle or B to the izzle if you will is a real n*gga out in these streets. You know I try and spread my message and keep god first... but im a lil tired of being broke. Do you know what I had to do to get my pastor to pay for these sessions? Im telling you the Eddie long 5 aint got sh*t on me! Swag my n*gga!

HHW: As a Christian artist, why do you feel that it is harder for Christian emcees to break into mainstream?

Well you know we don't say n*gga a lot and you know not to much trappin going on in my raps... but mostly because we fu*king suck my n*gga. Im just keeping it 100 and god will forgive me for that, Swag!

HHW: What is your goal with your music?

To stack this motherfu*king paper n*gga! Swag! sh*t Creflo got a plane my n*gga, a plaaaane! Eddie Long got Bentley's and a big a.ss Mansion n*gga! You know how many times you gotta pass the plate to these n*ggas to be out here in a Mansion? sh*t man half the congregation got turn off notices so this n*gga could pay his light bill. God did all that for them n*ggas man, so n*gga if gods making it rain like that i'll shake my a.ss like im in King Of Diamonds, let alone diss a couple n*ggas that already got money for attention. Swag!

HHW: What's next for Bizzle?

sh*t more hustling in the name of the lord swag. I just released Tough Love and Parables, which is available on I-Tunes so go buy that. Right now I have my new single with Jin "Forgive Me for I Need This Money" and also I got my “God Over Money, Unless It's My Money” t-shirt line and just a lot more things that I've been blessed to do. Im on my Facebook page at LavyssakaBizzleSwaggordie, or on Twitter @MynameisBizzleswagalisious. Blac China hit a n*gga on the DM bi*ch! Swag.
 6 years ago '10        #29
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
why doesn't god allow bizzle to go plat there's no god and bizzle is garbage. he can't even outrap old head hova who's far past his prime
 6 years ago '05        #30
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
I think Hank Hill said it best, when talking about Christian rock: "Can't you see you're not making christianity any better, you're just making rock 'n roll worse."
 08-27-2011, 06:59 PM         #31
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never prayed to God, I prayed to Gotti.
 6 years ago '06        #32
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18818 18818
 TheMob said:
They say my black card bears the mark of the beast/
I repeat : My religion is the beat, my Jesus piece/

- Jay Z
/ thread

this dummy is just another religious sheep that believes all the bullsh*t that is fed to him....

Jigga been done cleared the air on all this sh*t...
 08-27-2011, 07:13 PM         #33
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People still believe in god?
 6 years ago '07        #34
MFKAD 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 32 32
don't expect jay to respond.
 6 years ago '04        #35
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 297 297
this guy is ight

but JAYZ is a fake a.ss f*ggot any ways
 6 years ago '04        #36
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 297 297
GAYZ REMINDS me of the president, hes nothing but a puppet
 08-27-2011, 07:28 PM         #37
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
/ thread

this dummy is just another religious sheep that believes all the bullsh*t that is fed to him....

Jigga been done cleared the air on all this sh*t...
shut the fu*k up dummy...Jay-z didn't clear sh*t up..all he did was deny the allegations without addressing any of the evidence presented..
 08-27-2011, 07:30 PM         #38
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Christian rap has to be the lowest form of hip hop. I'll pass on this fairy tale bs.
 6 years ago '06        #39
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,752 | Props total: 2957 2957
christian rap lost
 6 years ago '04        #40
Cali 
space
space
space
$296 | Props total: 12 12
 JimDinO77 said:

HHW: Have any of the celebrities you dissed came back at you or reached out to you?

Bizzle: Not really, a few people said that he said he said some slick stuff about me on the “Freemason” record, but I didn't make the record for me, so if they do respond it's not hurting me because I never recorded the record to prove me to them anyway. My intention was to stand up for the Lord...not a me vs Jay-Z thing.

people gassin' him making him think he is more important than he is...... if he listened to Freemason, he should of deaded the sh*t right after that..... dude can spit but he is wasting his time trying to baptize a rapper who admitted he wasn't a christian

@ this n*gga getting salty about christian rap albums being put on the christian section in music stores.... why not be grouped with other musicians "doing it for the lord", he attacks rappers for not being christian but he wants his music to be in the same category wow @ this guy

He can spit ... but im with this poster above. As A christian i know we are all sinners but ... if i wanted to listen to christian rap i definitely wouldnt listen to this guy after playin the first 10sec of this song. I can see right thru this guy and tell he is using God as an excuse to get at jay-z and market himself ... because a real christian wouldnt talk blasphemy like that ... but if he kept it real i would appreciate more.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy