Christian Rapper Bizzle Sends Justified Shots To Jay-Z's So Called "Throne"...Find Out Why

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-26-2011, 11:39 PM         #1
7679 pageviews
95 comments

s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Christian Rapper Bizzle Sends Justified Shots To Jay-Z's So Called "Throne"...Find Out Why

[pic - click to view]

"Honestly, I'm fully committed God and I don't compromise that. I never came in with the intention to throw lyrical jabs or “diss” Jay-Z.

My position is always from the defense never the offense so my message is not against Jay-Z or people in the industry... it's just for God. I really am just trying to get people to start aiming high, because Hip-Hop has people looking real low." - Bizzle

[pic - click to view]

When the world first got a real glimpse of Christian emcee Bizzle, he was bringing a new style and flow that was unheard of in the genre of Christian Hip-Hop...he challenged some of the giants in secular music without regard for their status.

His mixtape single “Some Explaining To Do” has received more than 700,000 views on YouTube and sparked the controversial debate regarding Hip-Hop's spiritual views, as well as acceptable vernacular by Christian emcees.

Fast forward one year later and Bizzle is back with his new project, new sound and tells us why he will never apologize for his stance on the blatant shots at Christianity that seems to run rampant in mainstream Hip-Hop.

Hip-Hopwired: First things first, let's address the Jay-Z diss, what made you go after Jay-Z, Kanye and Rick Ross?

Bizzle: Well honestly when I created the record, I was a Christian but it didn't transfer over to my music yet because I was still growing in God. Honestly didn't even hear the line in "New York State of Mind" that “Jesus can't save you”, until after I was telling people to get the album because up until that point he was one of my favorite rappers. Once I heard that line, I didn't immediately start bashing the dude; I actually went back through all of his catalogues and noticed that the message that he is putting out now is nothing new.

That's when I decided to record the song, it was actually from a fan stand point asking him to clarify his position because I am a Christian, I love God so if you are talking about the God I serve and disrespecting him, then I have no choice but to come at you...plain and simple. Plus I feel that as a fan I needed to know his views because it is giving me the option to say whether I am going to listen to you or not.

HHW: Have any of the celebrities you dissed came back at you or reached out to you?

Bizzle: Not really, a few people said that he said he said some slick stuff about me on the “Freemason” record, but I didn't make the record for me, so if they do respond it's not hurting me because I never recorded the record to prove me to them anyway. My intention was to stand up for the Lord...not a me vs Jay-Z thing.

HHW: As an artist, who is Bizzle?

Bizzle: Honestly, I'm fully committed God and I don't compromise that. I never came in with the intention to throw lyrical jabs or “diss” Jay-Z, my position is always from the defense never the offense so my message is not against Jay-Z or people in the industry it's just for God. I really am just trying to get people to start aiming high, because Hip-Hop has people looking real low.

HHW: As a Christian artist, why do you feel that it is harder for Christian emcees to break into mainstream?

Bizzle: Obviously there is a f!ght to keep God out of it. I mean think about it, if there is a f!ght to keep God out of schools then it's nothing to try to keep him out of the music industry where they are really pushing a lot of this demonic type of lifestyle. If you look at it, Christian music is the only music that is separated by lyrical content. You don't go into stores and see “weed music” sections or “money music”, but when it comes to music about God we are set apart when really it should all be considered just music.

I think that is one of the reasons that really stops the message from reaching people, but on the flip side I also don't think that as a Christian we don't hold the talent standard high. If you are talking about God, people look at it like you are expressing, they won't even boo you on Apollo and on the other side its way more competitive and more money put behind it that is making it more successful.

HHW: What is your goal with your music?

Bizzle: I just want to reach people for the Lord. There are a lot of people in the hood right now who love the Lord with all their heart, but when you grow up in the hood your perception of love is different. So I think it's just showing people who grew up like me God's way of loving us so that we can see His will for our lives and become better as a people and know that we can get better because that is God's intention for us all.

Also I think that my music is drawing a line, because there are people out there who listen to Odd Future, who are Christian, and hear him totally dissing God but because they like his music they dismiss it. So in a way, it's forcing you to make a decision, because we are not taking these negative things personal. I know we have a lot going on in our lives, but we have to focus on the real objective which is Jesus Christ.

HHW: What about a lot of the people who say that his words are taken out of context?

Bizzle: I like to equate things like this to relationships because it's easier for people to understand. What you see when people defend him or saying that it's “not like that”, is no different than a woman who's best friend tells her that her man is cheating on her. I've seen people lose best friends for telling the truth because at the end of the day, people want to hold onto negative things because something about that person or situation makes them feel good.

I'm not a hater, Jay-Z is a dope emcee. So when you have an emcee who is exceptional on the mic and puts out good music that people can relate to, regardless if it's bad for your mind and soul, people don't want to let it go. That's when you hear people say, “it's just music”, but if it's just music then why is it a problem when I say what I say about Jay? Reason being, because it's not just music, but people aren't trying to hear that.

HHW: What's next for Bizzle?

Bizzle: I just released Tough Love and Parables, which is available on I-Tunes. Right now I have my new single with Jin "Forgive Me" and also I got my “God Over Money” t-shirt line and just a lot more things that I've been blessed to do. If people want to know what shows I have coming up and want to just keep up with me, they can log onto
[pic - click to view]

I Am Bizzle.com | Official Website for Bizzle, on my Facebook page at LavyssakaBizzle, or on Twitter @MynameisBizzle

[pic - click to view]

Christian Rapper Bizzle Sends Justified Shots To Jay-Z’s So Called “Throne”…Find Out Why [Video] « Hip-Hop Wired

95 comments for "Christian Rapper Bizzle Sends Justified Shots To Jay-Z's So Called "Throne"...Find Out Why"

6 years ago '05        #2
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 6935 6935
Nice read gone have to check dude out
 08-27-2011, 01:01 AM         #3
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

08-27-2011, 05:01 PM         #4
kjyo20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '07        #5
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4815 4815
"n*ggas couldnt do nuthin wit me they put tha devil on me"-hov
 08-27-2011, 05:03 PM         #6
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:cool-smiley-009:
 08-27-2011, 05:08 PM         #7
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They say my black card bears the mark of the beast/
I repeat : My religion is the beat, my Jesus piece/

- Jay Z
 08-27-2011, 05:09 PM         #8
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They say my black card bears the mark of the beast/
I repeat : My religion is the beat, my Jesus piece/

- Jay Z
 6 years ago '07        #9
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 Satire said:
this dude did Jay worse then Em did em on his own track....

haha dude is actually nice as fu*k
 6 years ago '05        #10
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,094 | Props total: 4229 4229
 Random Heroes said:
this dude bizzle always forcing his religion on people he blinded by that sh*t

r.burgundy said:
"n*ggas couldnt do nuthin wit me they put tha devil on me"-hov
HHW: Have any of the celebrities you dissed came back at you or reached out to you?

Bizzle: Not really, a few people said that he said he said some slick stuff about me on the “Freemason” record, but I didn't make the record for me, so if they do respond it's not hurting me because I never recorded the record to prove me to them anyway. My intention was to stand up for the Lord...not a me vs Jay-Z thing.

people gassin' him making him think he is more important than he is...... if he listened to Freemason, he should of deaded the sh*t right after that..... dude can spit but he is wasting his time trying to baptize a rapper who admitted he wasn't a christian

@ this n*gga getting salty about christian rap albums being put on the christian section in music stores.... why not be grouped with other musicians "doing it for the lord", he attacks rappers for not being christian but he wants his music to be in the same category wow @ this guy
 6 years ago '09        #11
dburtjr 
space
space
space
$35 | Props total: 0 0
Sounds more like food for thought, than being force fed. Just enlightening the mass through his opinion/perception of the lyrical content of modern day rap (jayz, kanye, videos). Then again baby, baby, baby ohhhhh, isnt saying a who lot..... (nice avi)
 6 years ago '08        #12
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Satire said:
pretty dope..
 6 years ago '05        #13
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,771 | Props total: 1581 1581
this f*g should slit his own throat fu*k religion.

n*ggas is stupid i swear.

the things we humans believe in is mind boggling at times.
 6 years ago '07        #14
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
silly religious people, they make me laugh.

6 years ago '08        #15
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,805 | Props total: 12464 12464
 kakish said:
this dude did Jay worse then Em did em on his own track....

haha dude is actually nice as fu*k

Go make another whack a.ss cham thread, homo
 6 years ago '05        #16
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
He's actually pretty dope as a rapper..
 6 years ago '11        #17
kennyboy0707 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 64 64
he murked jay on that song... jayz gat some explaining to do
 6 years ago '08        #18
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,027 | Props total: 5088 5088
This dude is wack why on earth would you do something negative in the name of god?
 6 years ago '10        #19
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
I wish he didn't say the n word but dude was speaking the truth, he has ALOT of talent.
 6 years ago '04        #20
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
He's a Jesus Stan.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago