most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #121
burgboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 903 903
I feel the same way when those fu*king New Yorkers move down here to Florida, and keep screaming that New York is better.

If thats so, then take yo a.ss back to New York!
 08-28-2011, 11:23 PM         #122
acfeli407 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow he messed up this time he went to far
 08-29-2011, 04:30 AM         #123
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damn_ryght said:
"the only person im scared of, is manny pacquiao bi*ch!"
Lol, the way he said pacquaio too -> "Manny Pack-e-yawa!"
 6 years ago '07        #124
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Gramz said:
Dissing Mexican laborers for working hard for low wages because their government is corrupt.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by JohnDoe; 08-29-2011 at 06:07 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #125
youngsnipe05 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$43 | Props total: 0 0
 Gramz said:
You do realize that most Mexicans and Mexican-Americans have more Native American blood flowing through their veins than you do right? They have just as much right to be in America as you do, if not more.

I will never understand people looking down on others for trying to feed their families. Having worked with them personally, they work extremely hard for next-to-nothing wages.

Dude he paid money to a comedy show....y go if u go catch feelings, its jokes....watch a few shows comedians talk races all the time and usually covers the all.....need a better sense of humor....
 08-29-2011, 07:56 AM         #126
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude is like the black ted nugent
why do people still give this dumb a.ss a platform to spew his ignorant bullsh*t, 90 % of his act is just ranting and raving like a s3xually frustrated middle schooler and to think that some people find his brand of "comedy" intelligent and introspective which leads me to wonder if they even know what these words mean to begin with, most of his fans are usually white trash 20 somethings who think theyre "black" or the same mentally bankrupt negroes who enjoy paper bag budgeted, ghetto-themed straight to BET films

all this idiot talks about are "these haters" and the same typical low-brow bullsh*t you've come to expect from every other D-list comic of the ghetto fabulous variety. and please dont try to rationalize to me about how he's deep or speaks "that real sh*t". I refuse to hear some dwarfed, delirious d!ck head's dumbed-down, grossly misinformed and under-educated take on political and economic issues,

dudes a clown in other words
 08-29-2011, 08:14 AM         #127
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how we black people are no better than the whites we criticize by rationalizing the sincere, and utter bigotry exhibited by a famous celebrity of our respective race. Its not cool when any body does this type of sh*t so defending it makes you look like as much of a idiot as the guy saying it.

and what is with the verbal dog-piling of Mexicans/Hispanics in the media nowadays especially from african americans? you'd think we'd show a bit more empathy given that our own socio-economic status, for the most part aint all that great to begin with. but i guess there are still a certain sect of blacks out there along with their equally ignorant white counterparts that live by the They-took-R-Jerbs paradigm that stems from their inadequacy and inferiorty complex. All this despite the fact that they fill the jobs no typical american wants to do anymore and if you were to bring that up what you would most likely get is the equivalent of a resounding "nu-uhn".
 6 years ago '10        #128
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
Man, see what happens when u heckle comedians...sh*t gets REAL. Most n*ggaz cant take a joke
 6 years ago '05        #129
Ant_Marley 
space
space
$815 | Props total: 2 2
ITS FUNNY! LOL
 6 years ago '10        #130
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 FlyboyCaz said:
Black people are ignorant they always get real sensitive when they say the smallest racist remark about them but when they say something disrespectful about another race they act like it's all good

He has a point though..
 08-29-2011, 04:23 PM         #131
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sh*t was kinda funny, sad to see a person fall off though.............
 6 years ago '06        #132
yungfresh2def 21 heat pts21
space
space
$531 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #133
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
Katt Willaims is paraniod and ready to f!ght at all times now it seems, he's gained way to many enemies in these past years, hes got be paraniod and in fear of his life
 6 years ago '08        #134
S.O.P. 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 182 182
 illicitx said:
Damn

Katt Williams gonna get k!lled on the real.

It's over for dude.
thats what i thought...let the zetas hear this...hes a dead man....

fu*ked up for talkin sh*t like that about us mexicans
 6 years ago '10        #135
5K Studios 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 72 72
fu*k that n*gga.
 6 years ago '11        #136
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
 S.O.P. said:
thats what i thought...let the zetas hear this...hes a dead man....

fu*ked up for talkin sh*t like that about us mexicans
Why don't you do something instead of depending on the Zetas
 6 years ago '04        #137
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
“My people were slaves, ya’ll just work like that at the landscaper” I can see how someone would take initial offense to that but if you stop and think about it why are you mad? He didn't say anything negative about them. He just said they are working their a.sses off.

Illegal immigrants aren’t forced to come here and work the way they do. They could stay in Mexico and work like slaves for their own country. They willingly come here, work their a.sses off, and then go home with as much money as they can. Slaves didn’t have a choice. Africa wasn’t exactly a resort compared to Mexico, I’m sure slaves would’ve preferred living in fuked up conditions in Africa as opposed to being forced into slavery in America. I bet if the Mexicans that get caught sneaking in were forced to do slave labor for free they’d stay home. Illegal immigrants are using America for money and America is using them for cheap labor. Everybody knows the deal when they make that choice to cross the border. Is it right, No, but don’t call a dude a racist for lightweight pointing that out.
 6 years ago '04        #138
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
Now I really wanna know what was said b4 they started recording because I think I've found the joke he was getting ready to do before he got side tracked with the shyt talking. Go to the 11:30 mark
 6 years ago '05        #139
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
i respect what hes sayin he aint say nothin disrespectful other than rep where u at..if you came over here and WANT to live here u should be reppin america..personally im almost ready to go back to my country..fu*k what everybody says even my fam thinks im crazy..but this country is just crazy, i rather live life simple and free of the capitalist/consumerism chains
 6 years ago '09        #140
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3071 3071
Katt williams is that n*gga, much respect for keeping it real. It's true, I'm latino and I love my heritage but USA is where home is. If me or any latin/hispanic n*gga in that room, or Arizona/Cali had to pick between riding with they home country (Mexico, Central America ,South America) or USA I'm 100% sure they would ride with USA, so show some fu*king respect.

In my country if a n*gga got outta line like that they'd take him to the Rainforest, tie that n*gga up to a tree, chop off some body parts, and leave him still alive for the Jaguars to eat and Tucans to sh*t on(not to mention all the poisonous frogs, snakes, bugs and plants), real talk. Latino's/Hispanics need to be appreciative they are in a country where yes you might got taken to jail, yes our government might lie to us, but at least they don't k!ll/chop us up if we get out of line.

Last edited by Baynut; 08-31-2011 at 08:52 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy