Katt Williams Insult Mexicans Coming Over To America

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
thread title is misleading a little. he didn't insult Mexicans that come to America he was talking about Mexicans/anybody that comes to America live here and down talk it and big up where they're from basically saying if you love it that much move back atleast that's what I got from it. Its a difference in embracing where you from and doing that while talking down where you are

all that USA USA singing the national anthem added even more funny to it (remember he is doing comedy) but at the same time he know America don't give a fu*k about black people

Last edited by ricky_peso; 08-28-2011 at 04:34 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #102
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,693 | Props total: 3434 3434
 MexicanKingPin said:
that's because your ancestors where born and raised and originated from united states huh?

what a fu*king idiot you are
I never said that man, You must not be living in "TODAY'S" Times.
America is established now, We aren't still acquiring states and lands to continue growth. So fu*k outta here because I dislike someone coming here "Illegally" when other people are crying everyday waiting to get here "Legally". That's my opinion
 6 years ago '10        #103
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
 606robin said:
I never said that man, You must not be living in "TODAY'S" Times.
America is established now, We aren't still acquiring states and lands to continue growth. So fu*k outta here because I dislike someone coming here "Illegally" when other people are crying everyday waiting to get here "Legally". That's my opinion
did your ancestors come here illegally yes or no is what im asking?
 6 years ago '05        #104
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4237 4237
he getting his carlos mencia on.... why are ya'll offended

that's just like a white man telling afrocentric people to go back to africa .... there is nothing hateful about that cuz if they dressed in robes and turbans talking about the motherland and fukk american than its like why the fukk are u here?

Cartel is that n*gga by the way
 6 years ago '08        #105
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,693 | Props total: 3434 3434
 MexicanKingPin said:
did your ancestors come here illegally yes or no is what im asking?
Technically No. My family was one of the late 1803 tribes from southern brim of Africa. When brought to the U.S on slaveship's even though through a negative way it was still "Legal". I get what your saying. Yet I still have no respect for running into a country Illegally when the point of entry that was here for "Everyone" about 200-300 years ago has "Closed" times changed man. As I said I respect what you have to say an I leave at that. To much political bullsh*t in it.
 6 years ago '06        #106
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
Dudes not even funny had to be in racist a.ss Arizona too...
 6 years ago '07        #107
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 nitetrain8601 said:
Wow, didn't realize there was this many ignorant fu*ks on Boxden. So if George Lopez goes in on this on blacks, ya'll okay with that right? Because there are illegal African Americans, French, Irish, and that like in this country. Katt ain't racist, but he's only talking about Mexicans.

BX, I can't believe you guys are this ignorant. None of you motherfu*kers have room to talk when a guy like Michael Richards goes in on your a.ss. NONE OF YOU!
maybe it's just me but this doesn't make sense. I never thought Katt williams was funny, pretty corny actually. But to everyone crying you guys need to listen to what he said. He clearly, differentiated between illegals (hate this word) and Mexican-Americans.He clearly show his support for Mexican-Americans, and it was obvious he had issues toward illegal Mexicans. So how can he be racist towards Mexicans then? Like I said Katt is lame but you guys can't be stupid. Comparing this to Kramer, really? Kramer was talking down on ALL BLACKS!! Katt once did not do this.
 08-28-2011, 04:56 PM         #108
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mayn he was just jokes until dude started saying that ignorant sh*t

"do you know where we are right now?"
"MEXICO MOTHERfu*kER"
"no, this USED to be mexico now its phoenix"

nobodys listening to dude throwing his gang signs and talking sh*t?
Katt was proper defending his country when dudes like this OBVIOUSLY dont want to adapt to the local situation, living in a place and saying their sh*t is better...

Im Canadian, and I love Canada, and one day i'll go back to Canada...
But im living in Cali, and i wont go around saying "fu*k America"

I dont see this as racist, sorry to all y'all who do, but theres two types of racism in my eyes...

1. ignorance and judgement based on colour or culture
2. observational racism (when people live up to the stereotypes and get mad because its pointed out)

Katt even said "all my mexican AMERICAN homies"....he doesnt have anything against Mexican people, just Mexicans who want to turn America into mexico
 6 years ago '05        #109
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
im mexican american i dont care for him talking like this or making jokes its whatever, but what happened to this guy being funny all the videos i have seen since his return are not funny at all
 08-28-2011, 04:59 PM         #110
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this stuart little looking a.ss n*gga. I wont be looking for or watching none of his sh*t for sure
 6 years ago '07        #111
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
he wasn't dissing mexicans, per say

he was dissing people from different countries who come to america yet don't rep america. mexico is a corrupt sh*t hold and thousands gets murdered every year due to drugs. but some mexicans come here and say "fu*k america its all about mexico. you should definitely not forget where you're from but don't sh*t on the country that you came to for a better life. i think thats what kat was getting at.

that dude in the audience was talking sh*t and it got katt heated but the n*gga needs to control his emotions better

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 08-28-2011 at 05:18 PM..
 08-28-2011, 05:16 PM         #112
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
he wasn't dissing mexicans, per say

he was dissing people from different countries who come to america yet don't rep america. mexico is a corrupt sh*t hold and thousands gets murdered every year due to drugs. but some mexicans come here and say "fu*k america its all about mexico. you should definitely not forget where you're from but don't sh*t on the country that you came to for a better life.

i think thats what kat was getting at.
 08-28-2011, 05:19 PM         #113
edivegas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm hispanic n had no problem with what kat said. i'm glad he said what he said cause even tho its funny as hell, its also true. lol
 6 years ago '05        #114
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,599 | Props total: 1153 1153
Cat Williams Going IN .... now Mexicans Saying He racist GTFO outta her stop being sensitive lil bi*ches.... as must BLK people hate be on this site as soon as some other race take a lil heat they start getting shook...
 6 years ago '05        #115
bigbadblu1914 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 0 0
they gonna get his a.ss
 6 years ago '10        #116
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
@ the mexican defending mexico
 6 years ago '04        #117
tanman10 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 1 1
 Gramz said:
Dissing Mexican laborers for working hard for low wages because their government is corrupt. What a piece of sh*t this guy is. They're just trying to feed their families.
u mad bro?
shut the fu*k up with that sh*t it took me 10 fuking years to get a fuking green card but I did it the right way and I can work anywhere I want for minimum wage..
If you have the drive and the motivation to do well in school, you can get a Visa to come to the US to go to school and then get a TN Visa if you continue to work here so don't give me that government is corrupt families is just tryin to survive bullsh*t
 6 years ago '04        #118
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
I think some of the people in here forgot that Katt Williams is a COMEDIAN!
 6 years ago '05        #119
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
 PradalSerey said:
Mayn he was just jokes until dude started saying that ignorant sh*t

"do you know where we are right now?"
"MEXICO MOTHERfu*kER"
"no, this USED to be mexico now its phoenix"

nobodys listening to dude throwing his gang signs and talking sh*t?
Katt was proper defending his country when dudes like this OBVIOUSLY dont want to adapt to the local situation, living in a place and saying their sh*t is better...

Im Canadian, and I love Canada, and one day i'll go back to Canada...
But im living in Cali, and i wont go around saying "fu*k America"

I dont see this as racist, sorry to all y'all who do, but theres two types of racism in my eyes...

1. ignorance and judgement based on colour or culture
2. observational racism (when people live up to the stereotypes and get mad because its pointed out)

Katt even said "all my mexican AMERICAN homies"....he doesnt have anything against Mexican people, just Mexicans who want to turn America into mexico
Close Thread....:agreement6:
 6 years ago '06        #120
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
"the only person im scared of, is manny pacquiao bi*ch!"
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy