When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-28-2011, 03:18 PM         #81
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat n*gga87 said:
I didn't see anything he said outside of this clip. Nothing in the clip was negative imo he just stated the actual truth. I've been to several countries and the USA is the only country i will live in (other than Canada). Ppl who come to the USA from another country have every right to displace their native flags here. But don't trash talk the usa and talk about how much better your homeland is. If that's the case then like K Dub say gtfo and go back.

Also for ppl saying he's dissing the Mexican "race" there is only one "Race" the human race but there are multiple ethic groups.
This right here.

His whole point was how these people can be in this country all the while having allegiance to another country. That's backwards as hell. That would never fly in other countries. I dare you to go to Germany or Chile or where the fu*k ever and walk around waving a huge American flag and talk about how the country you're in is racist or a piece of sh*t. You'd get shot/beat up/locked up with the quickness.

Is the USA perfect? of course fu*king not. All that "best country in the world" sh*t is tired too. No country is the best in the world. That's retarded. There are pros and cons in each. It's all suited to what you're looking for.

But illegal immigration and the pimping of the system is a huge whole in this economy and in the European Union's economy. This is why Europe and the USA are crumbling and reeling. They were way too nice. And the immigrants walk in and take advantage by not becoming illegal and paying taxes like the rest of us, and all the meanwhile swearing allegiance to a country they left because they couldn't make it there. How backwards is that?

If you disagree with that you're a fu*king idiot, and a punk. And probably illegal yourself.
 6 years ago '10        #82
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
i like how this monkey called his security

this sh*t is racist period

if this peice of pig sh*t said that on the streets

he getting murked or hospitalized

there's no reason for dissing anyone cuz they love there culture

never liked this worm f*ggot

i wouldn't mind putting a bullet in his head
 6 years ago '10        #83
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
This right here.

His whole point was how these people can be in this country all the while having allegiance to another country. That's backwards as hell. That would never fly in other countries. I dare you to go to Germany or Chile or where the fu*k ever and walk around waving a huge American flag and talk about how the country you're in is racist or a piece of sh*t. You'd get shot/beat up/locked up with the quickness.

Is the USA perfect? of course fu*king not. All that "best country in the world" sh*t is tired too. No country is the best in the world. That's retarded. There are pros and cons in each. It's all suited to what you're looking for.

But illegal immigration and the pimping of the system is a huge whole in this economy and in the European Union's economy. This is why Europe and the USA are crumbling and reeling. They were way too nice. And the immigrants walk in and take advantage by not becoming illegal and paying taxes like the rest of us, and all the meanwhile swearing allegiance to a country they left because they couldn't make it there. How backwards is that?

If you disagree with that you're a fu*king idiot, and a punk. And probably illegal yourself.

u are a stupid slow **** if u think that illegals are the reason the usa is crumbling
and u don't deserve to suck my cawk
 08-28-2011, 03:28 PM         #84
Stigmatas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
Call him a fat fu*k. Get his security to get him out. Just because I don't call you a ******, doesn't mean I'm not being racist if I call you a slave, a Marvin, you're lazy, or you're good for only fried chicken, slavery and sports.

You read one sentence of my whole paragraph? You a.ssume i'm black?
Thanks for making my point.

v/r
 6 years ago '10        #85
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7339 7339
he did at least 237 laps around that damn stage.
 6 years ago '10        #86
space
space
 stigmatas said:
you read one sentence of my whole paragraph? You a.ssume i'm black?
Thanks for making my point.

V/r
are a retard or why can't u figure out it was racist?

It was a racial sterotype d!ck suckin move

and if u say its not racist

ur basically saying u where born with out any brain cells
 08-28-2011, 03:37 PM         #87
Stigmatas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MexicanKingPin said:
are a retard or why can't u figure out it was racist?

It was a racial sterotype d!ck suckin move

What was about what he said? Enlighten us. You just seem to be making threats and calling people names. Which furthers Kat's argument.
 6 years ago '10        #88
space
space
 Stigmatas said:
What was about what he said? Enlighten us. You just seem to be making threats and calling people names. Which furthers Kat's argument.
Lol i don't have time to explain to fu*ktards who can't figure out the most simplest things

u just don't get it do u turd4brains
 6 years ago '06        #89
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
hows he gonna call that dude a pus*y when he's on stage with all those guards right there near that dude, walking around stage....he knows he'd get k!lled one on one with that dude lol
 6 years ago '11        #90
illushan 
space
space
space
$43 | Props total: 0 0
Damn sh*t ain't even that serious my n*ggas and my bi*ches. Other comedians don't talk about African Americans that much because we was enslaved in this mo' fo'. sh*t is just stereotypical. Damn near everyone on this Earth is stereotypical to some fu*king point. Some people live up to the stereotype and some don't. It was more stereotypical than racist. Racist is calling them out of their names based on there ethnicity. My Mexican potna watched this and he had no fu*kin problem. Y'all need to stop getting so damn emotional in this muhfu*ka. He do need to watch his mouth though because he do got ppl that take bullsh*t to heart. That's why he go this a.ss beat for talkin greasy when he was here in the D. His lil a.ss gone end up like Yung L.A
 6 years ago '07        #91
KillahPlaya420 
space
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 126 126
i thought that sh*t was funny, and katt to me hasn't been funny since the pimp chronicles....so eh'....every dog needs a bone huh ?
 08-28-2011, 04:01 PM         #92
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Katt wasnt racist in this video, he was worse than that, he was an ignorant son of a wh0ore.

how you gonna diss somebody who loves his native culture ?
 6 years ago '07        #93
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,033 | Props total: 1136 1136
 iPod160 said:
real sh*t, take ur a.ss back to Mexico if u love it so much.
why cant we love it "so much"? thats where my parents and ancestors are from. i was raised that way. that doesnt mean i want to live there. its just in my blood..just like black people..(some) call africa their motherland and what not. does that mean they should go live in africa? no motherfu*ker
 6 years ago '07        #94
michelleski495 
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
at the Mexican dudes girl singing "Star Spangled Banner" omg im dying right now

did this fool go pet the American Eagle statue?!

Katt went the fu*k OFF! damn this fool called Pacman a Mexican

he do got some points tho
dude shes probably mexican american..and the dude probably is too. i wouldve acted the same way as dude if not worse if someone was talking sh*t like that..but that doesnt mean im not an american.
 6 years ago '07        #95
michelleski495 
space
space
 m0stincredible said:
katt just broke the hearts of every hispanic member on this board
ummm why would he break our hearts?? are u serious? this fool is not that important
 6 years ago '08        #96
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 3425 3425
he went in.

I live in texas and like "SOME" mexicans but the growth in our cities is some bullsh*t. These Me-speaky no inglish? ruin communities and k!ll the tax revenue. Yet they wanna enroll there kids in public school's because faculty and district don't discriminate. fu*k Illegal mexicans I'm only with kat on that.
 6 years ago '10        #97
space
space
this young brotha knows the deal

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #98
Avenger772 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,248 | Props total: 134 134
I have a problem with illegal immigrants no matter where they come from. Because they don't pay taxes, they get hospital care that they don't have to pay for, etc.
 6 years ago '10        #99
space
space
 606robin said:
he went in.

I live in texas and like "SOME" mexicans but the growth in our cities is some bullsh*t. These Me-speaky no inglish? ruin communities and k!ll the tax revenue. Yet they wanna enroll there kids in public school's because faculty and district don't discriminate. fu*k Illegal mexicans I'm only with kat on that.

that's because your ancestors where born and raised and originated from united states huh?

what a fu*king idiot you are
 6 years ago '06        #100
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
inche vatio andado jugando mucho con su nariz
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy