Katt Williams Insult Mexicans Coming Over To America

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14773 14773
at the Mexican dudes girl singing "Star Spangled Banner" omg im dying right now

did this fool go pet the American Eagle statue?!

Katt went the fu*k OFF! damn this fool called Pacman a Mexican

he do got some points tho

Last edited by Bama Boy; 08-28-2011 at 01:47 PM..
 08-28-2011, 01:53 PM         #62
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I mean, technically if he's a comedian sayin' all this sh1t on stage it's not really an insult...

It's just jokes -_-
 6 years ago '11        #63
2loaf 
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 747 747
 Grave said:
Not sweating this clown. I'm still for black n brown unity plus love for every other race. He dissed the wrong people though. U mess with one bean, u mess with the whole burrito
 6 years ago '11        #64
2loaf 
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 747 747
funny, but took it too far
 6 years ago '11        #65
m0stincredible 
space
space
$203 | Props total: 16 16
katt just broke the hearts of every hispanic member on this board
 08-28-2011, 02:32 PM         #66
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Katt williams is 150% taking cocaine.

I wonder if some mexicans will get his a.ss no homo. them n*ggas dont play.

Edit* why the hell katt williams talkin about what n*ggas did for the USA as if white america gives a fu*k ??

Last edited by VigilanteSeason; 08-28-2011 at 02:38 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #67
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1
wait till he says sumthin bout arabs, or white folks

or a mexican comedian says sumthin bout ******s
 6 years ago '04        #68
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
Nothing funnier than black people being hypocritical.
 6 years ago '10        #69
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
fu*k that n*gga that sh*t wasnt comedy he crossed the line with that bullsh*t...

usa usa usa stupid a.ss nikka.... america dont give a fuk bout u

and that fat dude that stood up a bi*ch... n*gga was all talk, dude shouldve jumped up there and knock that lil n*gga out
 6 years ago '10        #70
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Well I mean, technically if he's a comedian sayin' all this sh1t on stage it's not really an insult...

It's just jokes -_-
so when that n*gga from seinfeld went off on his ****** rant it was just jokes
 08-28-2011, 02:41 PM         #71
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king **** mustve been high bet he wont go to east la and talk that sh*t hope the mexican mafia catchs up with this **** midget a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #72
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
Katt spoke the truth.....Nothing at all wrong with what he said
 6 years ago '10        #73
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 ThiZZ said:
I have no issue with mexicans or mexican-americans that came here legally and work and dont leech of the government.... the problem i do have is the people (black, white, mexican, indian, whatever) that are here illegally and taking up jobs that could go to people who need them that are actually residents of the united states..... the immigration issue is crazy in california and something needs to be done about.... when 30% of your state speaks spanish only and doesnt know a lick of english thats a motherfu*king problem.....
^^^^this
 6 years ago '05        #74
Shompton 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 32 32
Why is Katt Williams?
 6 years ago '05        #75
dominicanluimi 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 1 1
 erickonasis said:
Katt spoke the truth.....Nothing at all wrong with what he said
dude, truth could be alot of things .. is it true that mexicans come over to the united states? Yes. Is it true that cali arizona were once mexican territory. Yes. Is true that i was born in Dominican Republic and came to this country with my family to have a better life. Yes.

But, what fault does this person have. He was probably born here, knows English given that its a katt williams comedy show and sits in the front row to show support for him and he and his native country gets bashed in the process and was put to shame because katt williams untouchable with 2345424 security guards.

Lets Be Real
 6 years ago '04        #76
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
I didn't see anything he said outside of this clip. Nothing in the clip was negative imo he just stated the actual truth. I've been to several countries and the USA is the only country i will live in (other than Canada). Ppl who come to the USA from another country have every right to displace their native flags here. But don't trash talk the usa and talk about how much better your homeland is. If that's the case then like K Dub say gtfo and go back.

Also for ppl saying he's dissing the Mexican "race" there is only one "Race" the human race but there are multiple ethic groups.
 6 years ago '04        #77
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
well... i really didn't see nothing wrong with what he said??? i just don't know where it came from??? i wish i could of known what the mexi dude was saying but either way... i see nothing wrong with what he said... funny vid, props.
 6 years ago '04        #78
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
Wow, didn't realize there was this many ignorant fu*ks on Boxden. So if George Lopez goes in on this on blacks, ya'll okay with that right? Because there are illegal African Americans, French, Irish, and that like in this country. Katt ain't racist, but he's only talking about Mexicans.

BX, I can't believe you guys are this ignorant. None of you motherfu*kers have room to talk when a guy like Michael Richards goes in on your a.ss. NONE OF YOU!
 08-28-2011, 03:05 PM         #79
Stigmatas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do any of you know what started that? Maybe the guy was heckling Kat? Why would he just start picking on him like that? He wasn't focused on anyone else.

He wasn't racist, everything he said was factual. I am a racist and found nothing wrong with what was said. He only made two ethnic mexican jokes. The rusty knife and the quinceanera. He didn't pick on the ladies that were with him? Racism exclude women or men? He didn't call him a beaner, wetback, or greaser. He addressed him as a Mexican. Isn't that what he is? He basically put it out there. You can be Mexican and live in America. Just be ready to be ridiculed if you say how much you miss home while you are here. Wasn't that guy throwing up gang signs? Anyone recognize them? Maybe Kat recognized it as Azusa 13.

Word to the wise, never sit up front at a comedians show if your sh*t ain't on point.
 6 years ago '04        #80
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
 Stigmatas said:
Do any of you know what started that? Maybe the guy was heckling Kat? Why would he just start picking on him like that? He wasn't focused on anyone else.

He wasn't racist, everything he said was factual. I am a racist and found nothing wrong with what was said. He only made two ethnic mexican jokes. The rusty knife and the quinceanera. He didn't pick on the ladies that were with him? Racism exclude women or men? He didn't call him a beaner, wetback, or greaser. He addressed him as a Mexican. Isn't that what he is? He basically put it out there. You can be Mexican and live in America. Just be ready to be ridiculed if you say how much you miss home while you are here. Wasn't that guy throwing up gang signs? Anyone recognize them? Maybe Kat recognized it as Azusa 13.

Word to the wise, never sit up front at a comedians show if your sh*t ain't on point.
Call him a fat fu*k. Get his security to get him out. Just because I don't call you a ******, doesn't mean I'm not being racist if I call you a slave, a Marvin, you're lazy, or you're good for only fried chicken, slavery and sports.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy