Katt Williams Insult Mexicans Coming Over To America

most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
47 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-26-2011, 07:44 PM         #41
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gramz said:
I'm sure Katt Williams will apologize when the Hispanic community decides to boycott him. He's no better than Kramer except Kramer didn't decide to sh*t on hard-working black people because he thought he was better than them. They're both piece of sh*t who don't deserve a pass for the hateful things they spew.
just let it go son, a big percentage of this forum is mad racist but they'll never admit to it.
 7 years ago '10        #42
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
^
How is that even relevant? This forum is "mad racist"? You're on the internet.

lol dude is a borderline crackhead. I would be surprised if he released an apology statement.

Comedy clubs aren't for sensitive. I agree that you can go to far but I don't see how this is a testament to that.
 7 years ago '05        #43
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
space
$15,080 | Props total: 3229 3229
how could y'all get so much hate out of "You don't know what my fathers did for my country. They were slaves, yall just work like that for landscapers." damn man n*ggas want this dude to be racist so bad smh. How does that possibly insult and belittle Mexicans? Yea, telling somebody they work hard like slaves is so hurtful. Get the fu*k outta here. He's telling the damn truth. I've heard worst "bashing" on a George Lopez standup. Stop acting all sensitive for no reason.
 7 years ago '05        #44
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
space
$44,056 | Props total: 28890 28890
 Gramz said:
I'm sure Katt Williams will apologize when the Hispanic community decides to boycott him. He's no better than Kramer except Kramer didn't decide to sh*t on hard-working black people because he thought he was better than them. They're both pieces of sh*t who don't deserve a pass for the hateful things they spew.

That's all the time I'm dedicating to a racist like Katt Williams.
...Kramer Said N!GGER and Katt Said Landscaper and You Trying Say They Both Even?

Saying Landscaper To A Mexican Is Like Calling A Black Person A Thug/Hoodlum, Thats It & I Highly Doubt Katt Will Apologize Cause He Said Nothing Wrong and You Had Acouple Hispanics In The Crowd Agreeing With Him.

Like I Said....It Was All Jokes and You & That Dude Shouldnt of Got Emotional Over It. I Agree With What Katt Is Saying.
 08-26-2011, 07:57 PM         #45
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rockyin4 said:
^
How is that even relevant? This forum is "mad racist"? You're on the internet.

lol dude is a borderline crackhead. I would be surprised if he released an apology statement.

Comedy clubs aren't for sensitive. I agree that you can go to far but I don't see how this is a testament to that.
racist might be the wrong word, I think the correct term is that a lot of folks on this bi*ch are straight up ignorant. It might be self interest. I notice that if doesn't affect blacks people just blow sh*t off like it doesn't matter. I guess you can apply that to any place on the net where you have a majority of a race.
 7 years ago '06        #46
snaxxx 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,633 | Props total: 2012 2012
fu*k all that racial tension yall talkin .......Katt said the only n*gga im scared of is Manny Pacqiuoa lololol.....manny is known as the mexican k!ller though lolol Katt a damn fool lolol
 7 years ago '05        #47
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 S.TEX said:
just let it go son, a big percentage of this forum is mad racist but they'll never admit to it.
so all the sudden its racist to not want illegal immigrants and people that dont want to be here, here... lol
 7 years ago '11        #48
SpikeSpiegel88 
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 1289 1289
 ThiZZ said:
so all the sudden its racist to not want illegal immigrants and people that dont want to be here, here... lol

if coming here legally was easy everyone would do it. Besides, you can't fault the mexicans for not "embracing" US culture when they have been constantly sh*tted on and looked down upon.
 7 years ago '05        #49
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 SpikeSpiegel88 said:
if coming here legally was easy everyone would do it. Besides, you can't fault the mexicans for not "embracing" US culture when they have been constantly sh*tted on and looked down upon.
hello..... thats part of the point...
 7 years ago '11        #50
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$44,693 | Props total: 10833 10833
Why we keep posting Katt Williams' racist a.ss on here?
 08-26-2011, 08:40 PM         #51
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThiZZ said:
nah, it's the whole 'beaner' sh*t that gets brought up when immigration talks start.
 7 years ago '04        #52
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,747 | Props total: 502 502
kats heel game is on par with cm punks
 7 years ago '10        #53
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
It was directed at illegal Mexicans not Mexicans in general...That dude provoked Katt to go in on him..If that dude would have never yelled sh*t to Katt, it wouldn't have went down as extreme i bet.when your pissed at someone your gonna say sh*t to get that person to rage.
 7 years ago '08        #54
italiansteve 2190 heat pts2190
space
space
$9,295 | Props total: 5480 5480

[video - click to view]

08-27-2011, 05:12 PM         #55
BB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #56
Ari Gold 328 heat pts328
space
space
$15,346 | Props total: 2351 2351
this guy will die by the end of next year
 7 years ago '09        #57
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 198 198
wooooooooooooooooooo
:applause:
 7 years ago '06        #58
RAZAH CUTS 6070 heat pts6070
space
space
$55,982 | Props total: 24591 24591
he's a failing comedian that just recently was wigged out on drugs and breaking into ppl's houses...

If any Mexican really gives a fu*k abt him or what he has to say, that'd be surprising as sh*t to me..
 7 years ago '04        #59
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,452 | Props total: 193 193
did he say the only person he's scared of is Manny Pacquaio?! wtf lol
 7 years ago '08        #60
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 1045 1045
Black people are ignorant they always get real sensitive when they say the smallest racist remark about them but when they say something disrespectful about another race they act like it's all good
Home      

most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1346 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
115 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy