Katt Williams Insult Mexicans Coming Over To America

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-26-2011, 07:35 PM         #21
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThiZZ said:
man.... i officially would like to make katt williams president of the united states and governor of california.... get these god damn beaners out of here please katt!
You do realize that most Mexicans and Mexican-Americans have more Native American blood flowing through their veins than you do right? They have just as much right to be in America as you do, if not more.

I will never understand people looking down on others for trying to feed their families. Having worked with them personally, they work extremely hard for next-to-nothing wages.
 6 years ago '05        #22
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Gramz said:
You do realize that most Mexicans and Mexican-Americans have more Native American blood flowing through their veins than you do right? They have just as much right to be in America as you do, if not more.

I will never understand people looking down on others for trying to feed their families. Having worked with them personally, they work extremely hard for next-to-nothing wages.
I have no issue with mexicans or mexican-americans that came here legally and work and dont leech of the government.... the problem i do have is the people (black, white, mexican, indian, whatever) that are here illegally and taking up jobs that could go to people who need them that are actually residents of the united states..... the immigration issue is crazy in california and something needs to be done about.... when 30% of your state speaks spanish only and doesnt know a lick of english thats a motherfu*king problem.....
 6 years ago '07        #23
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 67 67
like dude but didnt need to go in like that..
 08-26-2011, 07:50 PM         #24
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im fu*kin dyin!!1

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Chopzilla; 08-26-2011 at 07:54 PM..
 08-26-2011, 07:52 PM         #25
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThiZZ said:
I have no issue with mexicans or mexican-americans that came here legally and work and dont leech of the government.... the problem i do have is the people (black, white, mexican, indian, whatever) that are here illegally and taking up jobs that could go to people who need them that are actually residents of the united states..... the immigration issue is crazy in california and something needs to be done about.... when 30% of your state speaks spanish only and doesnt know a lick of english thats a motherfu*king problem.....
All races are leeching off the government, which is a problem. I've personally worked in construction in the US and the Mexicans work like dogs for nothing. They definitely earned my respect with their work ethic. Not to mention, something like 70% of Mexicans are Mestizo, which mean they have a lot of Native American blood running through their veins.
 6 years ago '05        #26
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Gramz said:
Dissing Mexican laborers for working hard for low wages because their government is corrupt. What a piece of sh*t this guy is. They're just trying to feed their families.
mannn shut up. he didn't say anything wrong. If you don't like America and u all for Mexico go ur a.ss back to Mexico. i know a bi*ch who stays talkin about how corrupt America is like the bi*ch parents didn't get rich in this country. dude said "My fathers were slaves, yours slaved for the landscapers" or sum shyt like that. is that not true?

from the reactions on this thread I thought he did some Kramer shyt. this was not racist or bad at all.
 08-26-2011, 07:55 PM         #27
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mullany S said:
why dont you f!ght for better wages for them instead of coming across as an hypocrite.if you are an illegal immigrant you are going to work harder than everybody else because your boss can threaten to send you back home. businesses are exploiting them for cheap labor and you are getting mad at a comedian for what??????
Because he's talking down on hard-working people just trying to feed their families. That comment about the Mexican laborers made me sick to my stomach. How anybody can even think that is cool is beyond ignorant and hateful to me.
 08-26-2011, 08:00 PM         #28
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
mannn shut up. he didn't say anything wrong. If you don't like America and u all for Mexico go ur a.ss back to Mexico. i know a bi*ch who stays talkin about how corrupt America is like the bi*ch parents didn't get rich in this country. dude said "My fathers were slaves, yours slaved for the landscapers" or sum shyt like that. is that not true?

from the reactions on this thread I thought he did some Kramer shyt. this was not racist or bad at all.
It's on par with what Kramer said, except in this sense he's looking down and criticizing people for breaking their backs trying to feed their families. Not cool at all.
 6 years ago '05        #29
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Gramz said:
It's on par with what Kramer said, except in this sense he's looking down and criticizing people for breaking their backs trying to feed their families. Not cool at all.
can you please quote which part was looking down and criticizing mexican people? When he's praising the mexican americans you can see them in the crowd clapping for him. Maybe there's something I'm missing? He clearly said it isn't about race, yet to you he's shytting on mexicans? I just don't see it.
 08-26-2011, 08:09 PM         #30
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
can you please quote which part was looking down and criticizing mexican people? When he's praising the mexican americans you can see them in the crowd clapping for him. Maybe there's something I'm missing? He clearly said it isn't about race, yet to you he's shytting on mexicans? I just don't see it.
He's clearly a racist. Katt Williams is ignorant to the fact that the majority of the people he is sh*tting on have more Native American blood flowing through their veins than he does.

Racism towards any group of people is not cool with me.
 6 years ago '05        #31
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
...Nothing Racist About This. Mexicans Act Like That All The Time When Someone Who Isnt Hispanic Speak On "WHY THEY HERE?" WHY YALL KEEP COMING OVER?" etc. Its Just Questions But You See How The Dude In The Crowd Took It Personal Like Katt Was Dissing Mexicans or Whatever.

He Was Just Asking A Question and He Was Going Flip It Into A Joke Like "I bet this what happen" and We Laugh It Off But That Didnt Happen and Homie Tried To Get Rowdy and Katt Got Rowdy Back.

Its All Jokes....
 6 years ago '05        #32
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Gramz said:
He's clearly a racist. Katt Williams is ignorant to the fact that the majority of the people he is sh*tting on have more Native American blood flowing through their veins than he does.

Racism towards any group of people is not cool with me.
smh ur just talking to be talking. i doubt u even watched the video. stop being so damn sensitive for no reason. If you wanna stand up for mexicans do it where it matters. it isn't needed in this case.
 08-26-2011, 08:17 PM         #33
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
smh ur just talking to be talking. i doubt u even watched the video. stop being so damn sensitive for no reason. If you wanna stand up for mexicans do it where it matters. it isn't needed in this case.
He said something to the effect y'all just work like some slaves or something and kept on about it like White America loves the black man. Like I said before, looking down on hard-working people trying to feed their families is extremely ignorant and to gives him daps for it is too.

I wonder what the purpose of this joke was anyways? I sure hope the Hispanic community boycotts him and whatever projects he is involved in. What a piece of sh*t that dude is.
 6 years ago '10        #34
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
It's comedy. Comedians have different opinions.

Katt wasn't even hating on him as a Mexican dude just caught feelings when he got in his face. Katt wasn't spewing hate (unlike Kramer) on ol boy. Just saying if you like Mexico (or any other country more) then get the fu*k out and move to that country.
 08-26-2011, 08:20 PM         #35
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rockyin4 said:
It's comedy. Comedians have different opinions.

Katt wasn't even hating on him as a Mexican dude just caught feelings when he got in his face. Katt wasn't spewing hate (unlike Kramer) on ol boy. Just saying if you like Mexico (or any other country more) then get the fu*k out and move to that country.
He was doing the same exact thing Kramer did if not worse. People will give him a pass on this site because the hate was directed towards a Mexican than a black person. They are both pieces of sh*t in my opinion.
 6 years ago '05        #36
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
what does native american blood have to do with anything.... do you feel that if someone is native american they are entitled to something? let me tell you something kid... NOBODY IS ENTITLED TO MOTHERfu*kING sh*t! everything is earned or fought for.... the native americans werent capable of f!ghting for "their" land... it was taken from them just like im sure they took it from the people that were here before them....
 08-26-2011, 08:27 PM         #37
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThiZZ said:
what does native american blood have to do with anything.... do you feel that if someone is native american they are entitled to something? let me tell you something kid... NOBODY IS ENTITLED TO MOTHERfu*kING sh*t! everything is earned or fought for.... the native americans werent capable of f!ghting for "their" land... it was taken from them just like im sure they took it from the people that were here before them....
They work when they come here, I've personally worked with them and have seen their work ethic. If he was talking greasy on Mexican drug cartels or whatever I wouldn't say anything but he's looking down on hard-working people just because he thinks he's better than them for whatever reason.
 6 years ago '05        #38
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 Gramz said:
He was doing the same exact thing Kramer did if not worse. People will give him a pass on this site because the hate was directed towards a Mexican than a black person. They are both pieces of sh*t in my opinion.
...Kramer Said ****** & Kept Saying It. Katt Hasnt Even Said Wetback, Spics, and None of That. So How Can You Compare What He Saying To What Kramer Said.

Sir....You Acting Like That bi*ch a.ss n*gga In The Crowd. For The Record....Native Indians & Spaniards Dont Even Claim You n*ggas. So k!ll That "we have every right to be in america due to we the bastards of a war".

Get Some of That Emotional sh*t Out Your Post & Laugh. Katt Even Was Talking To His Mexican Homies and Even Went To Another Hispanic Dude and Said I Dont Know What That Other n*gga Is...Thats A Pussah
 6 years ago '10        #39
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 Gramz said:
You're stupid if you think calling a Mexican is a Landscaper is worst than telling somebody that they should be hung with a fork in their a.ss for being black. If you think that then.... Thats you my dude.
 08-26-2011, 08:41 PM         #40
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Kramer Said ****** & Kept Saying It. Katt Hasnt Even Said Wetback, Spics, and None of That. So How Can You Compare What He Saying To What Kramer Said.

Sir....You Acting Like That bi*ch a.ss n*gga In The Crowd. For The Record....Native Indians & Spaniards Dont Even Claim You n*ggas. So k!ll That "we have every right to be in america due to we the bastards of a war".

Get Some of That Emotional sh*t Out Your Post & Laugh. Katt Even Was Talking To His Mexican Homies and Even Went To Another Hispanic Dude and Said I Dont Know What That Other n*gga Is...Thats A Pussah
I'm sure Katt Williams will apologize when the Hispanic community decides to boycott him. He's no better than Kramer except Kramer didn't decide to sh*t on hard-working black people because he thought he was better than them. They're both pieces of sh*t who don't deserve a pass for the hateful things they spew.

That's all the time I'm dedicating to a racist like Katt Williams.

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 08-26-2011 at 08:45 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy