What if LeBron James was Dominican? (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
75 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 8535 8535
diablo loco
 6 years ago '07        #22
Pass The Dutchi 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,119 | Props total: 1379 1379
 6 years ago '08        #23
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$544 | Props total: 2 2

6 years ago '07        #24
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 dg177bx said:
what? shut the fu*k up. stop crying cuz you cant get a dominican broad.you always cryin stfu
don't you hate the truth? go put some bleaching cream on your face and some es curls in your hair
 6 years ago '05        #25
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
[quote=carltouss619;20420143] don't you hate the truth? go put some bleaching cream on your face and some es curls in your hai[r/quote]

that was supposed to be offensive?
too bad i already you was half retarded already, knowing that you dont have the ability to compose two sentences that make sence. you're still crying over the slaughter ive given your a.ss 6747854 ago

":go put some bleaching cream on your face and some es curls in your hair"
being that im most likely darker than your dumbass, without this "cream" you talk about, i would still bag your bi*ch, and guess whats the answer your bi*ch is gonna give you when you ask her "why you left me"? CUZ HE'S DOMINICAN now, don't you hate the truth?she would drop ur monkey a.ss in a minute lmao.Now imagine what i can do with that bullsh*t cream you talk about? ahh the human brain, the beauty about using it to diminish someone with their own stupidity is amazing isnt it?.
stop giving haitians a bad name with your stupidity. you're not a real one. your done.

ps.ether.

and stop stalking me on boxden .

Last edited by dg177bx; 08-27-2011 at 01:25 AM..
 08-27-2011, 11:58 AM         #26
ahirons5691 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '09        #27
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 6 years ago '06        #28
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,483 | Props total: 733 733
this has to stop
 6 years ago '11        #29
Vegeta21 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 15 15
I seen this coming
 6 years ago '08        #30
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 carltouss619 said:
don't you hate the truth? go put some bleaching cream on your face and some es curls in your hair
this n*gga is always salty about some sh*t. did a dominican dude fu*k your bi*ch?

p.s. though a vast majority are, not all dominicans are dark-skinned. you would know that if you actually went to dominican republic. but keep sounding ignorant, its pretty funny.

on topic:
 6 years ago '10        #31
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
[quote=dg177bx;20420754]
 carltouss619 said:
don't you hate the truth? go put some bleaching cream on your face and some es curls in your hai[r/quote]

too bad i already you was half retarded already, knowing that you dont have the ability to compose two sentences that make sence. you're still crying over the slaughter ive given your a.ss 6747854 ago

being that im most likely darker than your dumbass, without this "cream" you talk about, i would still bag your bi*ch, and guess whats the answer your bi*ch is gonna give you when you ask her "why you left me"? CUZ HE'S DOMINICAN now, don't you hate the truth?she would drop ur monkey a.ss in a minute lmao.Now imagine what i can do with that bullsh*t cream you talk about? ahh the human brain, the beauty about using it to diminish someone with their own stupidity is amazing isnt it?.
stop giving haitians a bad name with your stupidity. you're not a real one. your done.

ps.ether.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #32
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12230 12230
 ByrdManJR. said:

[pic - click to view]

Akira Son Bio said:

someone smiley that
as :sammyjames: or :lebronsosa:
 08-27-2011, 02:00 PM         #33
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dominicans suck at life and are all self hating coons
 6 years ago '07        #34
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
 6 years ago '11        #35
justdoit718 
space
space
$182 | Props total: 5 5
Man even I'm Dominican but this sh*t is funny lololol
 6 years ago '10        #36
AmazinJay 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 1275 1275
Dominicans are black though. :smh
 08-27-2011, 02:20 PM         #37
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
you guys going to make dominicans upset you better put a white man up there instead asap!
I think it was funny, and i'm Dominican. It had me like
 08-27-2011, 02:26 PM         #38
I ito I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '07        #39
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
[quote=dg177bx;20420754]
 carltouss619 said:
don't you hate the truth? go put some bleaching cream on your face and some es curls in your hai[r/quote]

ps.ether.

This guy saying the same old typical nonsense they do in lame a.ss freestyles. "Yeah , I'll take ya girl blah blah blah". i'm the one stalking? despite you coming in here, right after I posted in this thread keep trying though puto
 6 years ago '07        #40
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 el bundy said:
this n*gga is always salty about some sh*t. did a dominican dude fu*k your bi*ch?

p.s. though a vast majority are, not all dominicans are dark-skinned. you would know that if you actually went to dominican republic. but keep sounding ignorant, its pretty funny.

on topic:
the fu*k i need to go to the D.R when a bunch of ya'll come to the states, with the same mentality? The fruit don't fall to far from the tree. Notice how you can't even bring your self to even say a vast majority are Black or have African roots, you by pass those two words because "dark-skin" sounds a lot better than Black and African because with "dark-skin" at least you can front and say you got indian (taino) in you. but keep thinking you sound intelligent. this is too easy
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
139 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
93 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy