Is Rapper AZ Dating a Billionaire??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-25-2011, 04:40 PM         #1
9984 pageviews
9 comments

ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is Rapper AZ Dating a Billionaire??

[pic - click to view]

Rapper AZ dating billioner Taysha Valez

She’s Black, she’s young, she is Taysha S. Valez and she is dating BK's own AZ.

Taysha S. Valez also knows as youngest billionaire ever, she even was linked with Usher, now has another lover.

Moreover, the two love birds Taysha and BK's may be married.

Check more at heyaz.com & mytay.com.

Some source tells about AZ that he "doesn't play when it comes to Tay. She don't like soft R&B dudes."

Here is one motto of her: "My only fear is seeming ungrateful. I am so grateful for so many things, too many things and people to count. All i can say is Thank You, Merci,Gracias so much on a daily,"
[pic - click to view]

Â©myTAY â„¢ | A division of myTAY PCS - Welcome.

Apparently it’s rare to see her on public and she has no wikipedia page. She is very hard to find, even on internet.

Bio:Taysha Smyth Valez de Ames was born on April 22,1982 NY,NY. At twenty-seven she is founder of TrimyTAY~Telecom Inc.(IBC) & the instantly international nonprofit organization, Gilded Hills Literary Society . Taysha also has written a book ‘How to start a million dollar business’ last year.
Anyone here about this broad before? She's a supposed Billionaire and dating Rapper AZ. WTF?? sh*t sounds shady as F**k

Last edited by ahenson; 08-25-2011 at 04:42 PM..

9 comments for "Is Rapper AZ Dating a Billionaire??"

08-25-2011, 04:40 PM         #2
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Interviewing Cosmetics Entrepeneur Taysha Smith Valez
 08-25-2011, 04:42 PM         #3
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

08-25-2011, 04:46 PM         #4
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #5
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,619 | Props total: 8550 8550
must be money-primtime
 6 years ago '09        #6
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
she's a billionaire but doesnt have a wikipedia and isnt listed on the forbes?????

edit:

nevermind, she not even a millionaire let alone a billionaire, she basically goes around the net posting false info about herself and i guess she has a team of people doing the same to con idiots to invest into her companies

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 08-25-2011 at 04:53 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #7
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
How in the fu*k do you think up a billion dollar business in your twenties? You must have to cut a lot of throats for that. I don't buy it.
 08-25-2011, 04:57 PM         #8
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I smell money laundering or fraud.

This was interesting tho:

Taysha S. Valez bio Taysha, at twenty-three, is the CEO of H.Couture Beauty LLC and the nonprofit H.Couture Beauty Water Inc. (a.k.a.Taysha became a millionairess through her investments (i.e., real estate and diamond reselling) and ghostwriting ventures while in college. "I did it all over the Internet.

Bulk real estate pkgs (ie REOs) and the resell of diamonds are very lucrative with the commissions in the hundreds of millions at times. Some REO pkgs can be purchased in the Trillions depending upon her relationships and the number of intermediaries involved the commission of 1% of the transaction is divided equally 50/50 between the buying and selling side. So I can see that, also she may have the money in a Trust for tax purposes, in that case it would not belong to her persay but the Trust.

All these bogus companies I'm sure are for tax write-offs. Off her realestate and diamond reselling commissions she could place a portion of that in PPP’s (Private Placement Programs) or High Yield Investment Trading Programs 10M will leverage to 250M & 20M will leverage to 500m in the first 2 weeks in most cases. Apart from the classic trading with funds, there are Insured a.ssets Trading Program, which applies not only to (existing) Real Estate Projects (Industrial, Commercial Buildings), Valuables (Gold, Diamonds), and Art Objects, but also to (for example) Oil contracts.

If she is affiliated with a Hedge Fund she will continue to make money with very little effort and HIGH Risk. Most PPP programs require 25% of the money be used for some type of philanthropic effort, which is why she's doing the beauty water and various other charitable efforts. I also saw she had a Forex trading link on one of her sites, Forex returns with an experienced trader are very attractive as well.

Seems to me she's invested and protected her money well. Now she can play business, even if she is her own best customer! Most investors dont mind a start up business failing since it's nothing but a tax front which is why she has 7. Donald Trump is the best example of this practice, how many times has he been BANKRUPT?
 6 years ago '05        #9
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,376 | Props total: 653 653
 Jacc Blacc said:
she's a billionaire but doesnt have a wikipedia and isnt listed on the forbes?????

edit:

nevermind, she not even a millionaire let alone a billionaire, she basically goes around the net posting false info about herself and i guess she has a team of people doing the same to con idiots to invest into her companies
Yea she makes over 250,000 a year but a couple sites have caught her on her bullsh*t about how much her business's actually make.
 6 years ago '09        #10
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947

heres a thread i found on google, this taysha chick got problems...........fake it till you make it i guess

ahenson said:
I smell money laundering or fraud.

This was interesting tho:

its something she wrote about herself though

anybody can write a biography about themselves and say they are a billionaire but if your name isnt on forbes....chances are you lying out your a.ss, her website says she sells blackberry phones worth 50k

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 08-25-2011 at 05:06 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy