Aug 25 - Hurricane Irene set to hit New York this weekend | Irene discussion & updates

most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #121
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 58 58
 Lukeshuel said:
Ive been in plenty of hurricanes before, lived in Florida for 17 years. Multiple cat 4-5 hurricanes.. Just saying a cat 1 hurricane isn't really anything to worry about i used to go outside to smoke during cat 1 hurricanes and its just rainy/windy its not ripping the roof off buildings and sh*t you see on CNN and the local new channels

I understand people being scared, I'm not dogging on you for it, just offering up my personal experience that typically a cat 1 hurricane isn't much to worry about.

Theres a difference when the Hurricane is about to pummel a City which is predominantly all island
I call BS on your Cat 4-5 Hurricanes ... Theres only been two Hurricanes that have been Cat 4 and 5 in FL .... So GTFOH with that mutiple sh*t ....

All I'm saying is Ive seen houses crumble on Cat 2 Hurricanes ...... and NY has no Sea walls no Levees ...
 7 years ago '09        #122
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 288 288
 Lukeshuel said:
Ive been in plenty of hurricanes before, lived in Florida for 17 years. Multiple cat 4-5 hurricanes.. Just saying a cat 1 hurricane isn't really anything to worry about i used to go outside to smoke during cat 1 hurricanes and its just rainy/windy its not ripping the roof off buildings and sh*t you see on CNN and the local new channels

I understand people being scared, I'm not dogging on you for it, just offering up my personal experience that typically a cat 1 hurricane isn't much to worry about.
thnz for explaining i never been thru one im from nyc bk

so i see cat 1 is not too bad but how about cat 2?
 7 years ago '09        #123
Xx Tecca xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 0 0
They are saying possible 6-12ft surges
 08-26-2011, 07:27 PM         #124
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trolling said:
Theres a difference when the Hurricane is about to pummel a City which is predominantly all island
I call BS on your Cat 4-5 Hurricanes ... Theres only been two Hurricanes that have been Cat 4 and 5 in FL .... So GTFOH with that mutiple sh*t ....

All I'm saying is Ive seen houses crumble on Cat 2 Hurricanes ...... and NY has no Sea walls no Levees ...
That was meant to read "Multiple cat 3-4 hurricanes" finger was one number to far to the right, Ive seen some damage from cat 2 hurricanes as well, but its not wide spread damage, its typically on the right side of the hurricane where the winds are the strongest.

And this hurricane is projected to be a cat1 If you're right on the coast you might get some flooding. worst ive ever seen from a cat 1 is a pier being torn up/coast being flooded, and some loose shingles being blown off the roof.

Unless they have changed there projections to a cat2, If its a cat2 then you may see some trees/power lines down


Last edited by Lukeshuel; 08-26-2011 at 07:54 PM..
 08-26-2011, 07:29 PM         #125
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
thnz for explaining i never been thru one im from nyc bk

so i see cat 1 is not too bad but how about cat 2?
cat 2 can fu*k sh*t up,

a cat 1 is wind speeds of 75-95 mph

cat 2 is 96-110

cat 2's can knock some trees/power lines down


Last edited by Lukeshuel; 08-26-2011 at 07:53 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #126
born wisdom 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,080 | Props total: 1115 1115
man im prepared but the folk in nj are goin nuts. people are acting like its the end of the world. i live by the water but not on n i aint goin nowhere. i will be recording every single moment of the storm so stayed tuned.
 7 years ago '11        #127
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 58 58
 Davey Dha Don said:
bullsh*t i live maybe 100feet away from the water in nyc.. and i got no home owners insurance
FEMA got it .
 08-26-2011, 07:58 PM         #128
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 born wisdom said:
man im prepared but the folk in nj are goin nuts. people are acting like its the end of the world. i live by the water but not on n i aint goin nowhere. i will be recording every single moment of the storm so stayed tuned.
They really are acting like this is going to wipe NY/NJ clean off the map..

Evacuating 300,000 people for a cat 1 hurricane?
 7 years ago '06        #129
Affectz 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$8,470 | Props total: 5859 5859

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #130
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 288 288
 Lukeshuel said:
cat 2 can fu*k sh*t up,

a cat 1 is wind speeds of 75-95 mph

cat 2 is 96-110

cat 2's can knock some trees/power lines down
ye we getting 100+mph winds

 7 years ago '09        #131
Xx Tecca xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 0 0
 FappingFapstar said:
ye we getting 100+mph winds

rip to your bum a.ss
 7 years ago '10        #132
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,554 | Props total: 2763 2763


type your address, it should tell if you need to evacuate to a center or not
 7 years ago '10        #133
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 15 15
 born wisdom said:
man im prepared but the folk in nj are goin nuts. people are acting like its the end of the world. i live by the water but not on n i aint goin nowhere. i will be recording every single moment of the storm so stayed tuned.
you should have seen the register at my store
 7 years ago '04        #134
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,903 | Props total: 82 82
@ yall crying bout a cat 2 hurricane
 08-26-2011, 09:05 PM         #135
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This just in...

the Midwest won.


Last edited by Trill Clinton; 08-26-2011 at 09:11 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #136
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 288 288
 Gunna23 said:
thread = fail

hurricane irene will be a tropical depression in a few hours lmaaaaaaaaaooooo at u paranoid fu*ks

i hope yall bought enough double d batteries and flashlights for the end of the world
ur an idiot in nyc it might not be bad but CT Delaware jersey will get it bad
 08-26-2011, 09:25 PM         #137
acfeli407 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bless everyone out there dealing with irene hang in there everybody things will be alright
 08-26-2011, 09:31 PM         #138
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cat 1-2 hurricanes weren't even enough to stop me from going outside to smoke when i lived in florida, and yall are evacuating 300,000 people?
 7 years ago '04        #139
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,903 | Props total: 82 82
 Lukeshuel said:
Cat 1-2 hurricanes weren't even enough to stop me from going outside to smoke when i lived in florida, and yall are evacuating 300,000 people?
forreal.. i was outside during katrina and wilma


however when andrew hit in 1992 i was :scared2::scared2::scared2:
 7 years ago '07        #140
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 proof1984 said:
The fu*k they talking about shutting down the subways....I swear I don't think this sh*t going be that serious
you a fool you remember the n*ggaz trapped underground during the snowstorm on that A train for 7 hrs...what you think a hurricane gonna do to the train system and I wouldn't advice driving anywhere in ny with strong winds let alone hurricane winds

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
119 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Pippen Compares LeBron and Jordan and now says Wilt is the goat
31 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy