Aug 25 - Hurricane Irene set to hit New York this weekend | Irene discussion & updates

most viewed right now
 139
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 89
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 TanstA! said:
how do I find out what "zone" im in?



be safe
 6 years ago '10        #102
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
man this looks serious
 08-26-2011, 03:26 PM         #103
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k yall bi*ching in NY im VA beach eye of the storm baby BRING THAT sh*t!
 6 years ago '04        #104
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19611 19611
 Dextromethorphan said:
he's motherless.. I say let him be angry.
 08-26-2011, 03:49 PM         #105
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Worse than Katrina?
 6 years ago '07        #106
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
I feel bad for nj more than I do ny because of the amount of trees and houses out there
 6 years ago '05        #107
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
stop bi*ching, new orleans was waaaaay below sea level to be compraed to
 6 years ago '11        #108
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,316 | Props total: 8438 8438
 Gunna23 said:
n*gga im from philly....a tornado is WAYYYY worse than a fukin pus*y hurricane

By the time a hurricane makes landfall it WEAKENS faster than you can say d!ck

Even if it landed at a category 3.....it would turn into a tropical depression in a few hours
So what? fu*k you then. GTFO out the thread you bitter Philly piece of sh*t. There is a whole number of states that will be affected in a major way so think of this thread as theirs and go have s3x with a monkey you weird fu*k
 6 years ago '04        #109
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1993 1993
why do people take Gunna23 seriously?

The mods should put a special TROLL title next to his name or something

EDIT :

cant believe nobody commented on the last sentence in that article

"The last major hurricane to strike the United States was Wilma in 2005, which was a Category 3 at landfall in southwest Florida, Jeras said."

Trying to make the public forget about Katrina???


Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 08-26-2011 at 05:28 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #110
Xx Tecca xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 0 0
 Sam Rothstein said:
Worse than Katrina?
as far as financial damage, way worse
 6 years ago '05        #111
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
i live in FLA and i could've sworn there was already a hurricane named irene before


....i guess not
 6 years ago '10        #112
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 KnicksLost said:
I feel bad for nj more than I do ny because of the amount of trees and houses out there
yeah the power will go out quick
 6 years ago '11        #113
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,316 | Props total: 8438 8438
 FlippiN Oz's said:
i live in FLA and i could've sworn there was already a hurricane named irene before


....i guess not
All tropical storms go through an alphabetical order, starting with Andrew, then a B name, etc.... so it just probably went thru the cycle again. If you right then this could technically be called Irene the 2nd or 3rd or what not
 08-26-2011, 06:31 PM         #114
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Probably only be a category 1 by the time it makes it to NYC, but a category 1 hitting NYC could still cause some damage, You're not gonna see people floating down the street in a boat n sh*t though, it will knock over a few trees and you may lose power for an hour or two
 6 years ago '11        #115
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Everyone taking this Lightly have never been in a Cat 2 Hurricane .... See the Hurricane will get weaker as it hits land ... but it will pick up more power as it continues up the coast due to the hot weather and it riding the coast it can gain power ...

I been through a Cat 2 Hurricane its not to be taken lightly at all . ... NYC is mainly an Island ... Its going to flood bad . and no the Large Buildings will not stop the water as it will go around it ........
 6 years ago '11        #116
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 Lukeshuel said:
Probably only be a category 1 by the time it makes it to NYC, but a category 1 hitting NYC could still cause some damage, You're not gonna see people floating down the street in a boat n sh*t though, it will knock over a few trees and you may lose power for an hour or two
yea you will as the winds will push the water inside the city from the ocean ..........and try without power for a few weeks .....
 08-26-2011, 07:09 PM         #117
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trolling said:
Everyone taking this Lightly have never been in a Cat 2 Hurricane .... See the Hurricane will get weaker as it hits land ... but it will pick up more power as it continues up the coast due to the hot weather and it riding the coast it can gain power ...

I been through a Cat 2 Hurricane its not to be taken lightly at all . ... NYC is mainly an Island ... Its going to flood bad . and no the Large Buildings will not stop the water as it will go around it ........
Ive been in plenty of hurricanes before, lived in Florida for 17 years. Multiple cat 4-5 hurricanes.. Just saying a cat 1 hurricane isn't really anything to worry about i used to go outside to smoke during cat 1 hurricanes and its just rainy/windy its not ripping the roof off buildings and sh*t you see on CNN and the local new channels

I understand people being scared, I'm not dogging on you for it, just offering up my personal experience that typically a cat 1 hurricane isn't much to worry about.


Last edited by Lukeshuel; 08-26-2011 at 07:14 PM..
 08-26-2011, 07:19 PM         #118
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They only retire the names of huge storms.
 6 years ago '05        #119
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
avatar space
space
$45,924 | Props total: 10784 10784
 Lukeshuel said:
Ive been in plenty of hurricanes before, lived in Florida for 17 years. Multiple cat 4-5 hurricanes.. Just saying a cat 1 hurricane isn't really anything to worry about i used to go outside to smoke during cat 1 hurricanes and its just rainy/windy its not ripping the roof off buildings and sh*t you see on CNN and the local new channels

I understand people being scared, I'm not dogging on you for it, just offering up my personal experience that typically a cat 1 hurricane isn't much to worry about.
But them new york n*ggas gonna be scared
 6 years ago '09        #120
Xx Tecca xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 0 0
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy