Aug 25 - Hurricane Irene set to hit New York this weekend | Irene discussion & updates

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
ya must of forgot about hurricane Katrina, bet fools were sayin the same sh*t "its just another rain storm"
that katrina wiped out a city and some, remember the pics of that stadium ripped apart and water all around it? just sayin.....better to be prepared you kno, its only your LIFE u gotta worry about
 08-25-2011, 09:05 PM         #62
illmatic52 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 proof1984 said:
The fu*k they talking about shutting down the subways....I swear I don't think this sh*t going be that serious
If the storms hit New York at the right angle the subways are gonna flood real bad.
 6 years ago '10        #63
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 RaIVIpAG3x said:
:agreement6:, but my n*gga you smoking that crack !? out to jones beach n*gga what !?
Homie I'ma be on my real sh*t. Gonna be like this dude

[pic - click to view]

08-25-2011, 09:11 PM         #64
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it food,liqs,pus*y and ps3 for the weekend
 6 years ago '10        #65
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
yall ny n*ggas thought it was a game until they shut down the subway
 08-25-2011, 09:43 PM         #66
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:
Mayor Bloomberg on TV right now talmbout this sh*t could possibly fu*k us up. I went to the fridge this moring and that bi*ch is packed with food.

I dunno man.....
NY need to relax, us over in NJ/Philly getting most of it

My fridge is stocked now too, supermarkets were packed. But that ain't gonna mean shyt if the power goes out here which I'm sure it will. We been losing power over some weak azz storms lately and been seeing old trees fall down over those pathetic winds. Now when this huge MFer hits I know the remainder of those old crusty trees are going DOWN. If you got a car I hope you get it off the street by Saturday night. If your driveway can't hold a bunch of cars then someone might have the take an L for the rest of the household

Guess Friday is the only day I can go out. I'ma be in the crib all weekend but if the power goes I'ma be bored as fuk. No TV, DVDs or internet (laptop can't hold a charge). I'ma charge up all my old phones so depending how long the power is out I can still talk to people and go online. Gotta love sim cards

But if the power stays on i guess VMAs will be seeing mega ratings cause people on the East are gonna be forced inside with nothing to do I'm just glad I don't work this weekend, I know hella people who work Saturday night/Sunday trying to call out

Last edited by Krazy K; 08-25-2011 at 09:48 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #67
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,980 | Props total: 242 242
Base is on lockdown right now
 08-25-2011, 09:54 PM         #68
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should be interesting to see what happens. But Cat. 1? That can still fu*k us up badly. A hurricane is a hurricane, who the fu*k wants it to be stronger?
 6 years ago '09        #69
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Homie I'ma be on my real sh*t. Gonna be like this dude

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #70
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
katrina was like a 4 when it hit and this lrene is nothin compared to that....katrina's after effect did more damage than the actual storm itself

no need to panic jersey n*ggas
 6 years ago '04        #71
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
yall n*ggas need to take this shyt serious...yall would be safe from sh*t...imagine looking out your window and seeing 10 ft of standing water?
 6 years ago '04        #72
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
smh...nygga the storm models all point to the general NYC area. why the fu*k do yall think jim cantore is there? that nygga go where the big storms go. he was here in new orleans when katrina came breh.
 6 years ago '06        #73
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Whaaaaat? New York? Well i guess it could happen because it's on the coast so......
 6 years ago '10        #74
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
r u n*ggas stupid. It MIGHT be category 1 but they still have no idea. Thats best case scenerio. The floods are gonna fu*k us in the a.ss. If it hit the right angle, were gonna have floodings for weeks. That sh*t is projected to go right over Bk/Qnz area. This is gonna be bad. Power outages. Floodings. Y'all better stock up.

They said there's a possiblillty of 10 inches of rain piling up......300 miles away from the coast. Imagine how bad its gonna be on the coast.

edit: actually i've been watching the weather channel for the past hour and i didn't hear sh*t about it becoming a category 1 by the time it hits the coast. if anything they are saying its getting stronger. idk if they mean if its getting stronger towards the carolinas and then its gonna die down, but the weather channel has not said that. they just said its category 3 and its getting stronger.

Last edited by SandmanNyC; 08-26-2011 at 12:13 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #75
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
man the ignorance in this thread got me heated.....that i'm posting for the 3rd time in 5 min.

u motherfu*kers are prob like the same fu*ks who were in NO when katrina hit and were saying oh its just another rain storm. fu*k you bi*ches.
 6 years ago '10        #76
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Gunna23 said:
experts are wrong and overhyping hurricanes

hurricane irene will be like a category 1 wen it makes landfall and just be another dissapointment to the weather channel

hurricanes= weak a.ss tornadoes with rain of a regular thunderstorm

hurricanes= no big deal

let me know wen an F5 tornado hit than ima be worried
yo where is it saying its gonna be cat 1 by the time it hits nyc. i've been watching the weather channel and they saying its getting stronger and its category 3

and hurricane >>>> tornado

lemme know of tornado doing katrina damage and then we'll talk. u prob from the midwest and will never experience a hurricane so u taking it lightly. but we've seen wat the floodings have done to other countries. this sh*t is gonna be brutal. power outages are a definite. flooding is also a definite.
 6 years ago '10        #77
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
buut yo on the real....i need to pick up bud. my connect disappeared. anybody from queens/LI area hook me up w/ a connect?
 08-26-2011, 12:53 AM         #78
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
D.C. and Maryland should be good, there has been a loooooong time since something devastating has happened here..sh*t I'm in my 20's and I don't remember nothing epic ever happening since I've been living here foreal foreal....We just never got nothing serious besides snow....anything else always never reach us....the most we'll get is a sh*t load of rain and strong a.ss wind gusts........some tree's possibly will fall the fu*k over, big trees at that so I won't be driving, but that's it.

and yeah power is known to be out.

hope everybody else in the other targeted cities be safe........
 08-26-2011, 12:56 AM         #79
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kalon said:
smh...nygga the storm models all point to the general NYC area. why the fu*k do yall think jim cantore is there? that nygga go where the big storms go. he was here in new orleans when katrina came breh.
you just gone shake these NY folks up even more?
 6 years ago '04        #80
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 DallasTexas said:
why is everybody acting like this isnt a big deal..even if it is a cat 1 when it hits that still what 45mph winds and LOTS of rain.. all that rain will flood the city... this IS a bid deal, like the touchpad firesale
Not to mention none of those targeted cities are hurricane proof....
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy