Aaliyah - Interview with Beyonce

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 cheguevara said:
and now they wanna make jeff green a starter, and pierce on the bench..fucccccccccck..

and yea, i hate to speak on that type of sh*t about her and jay creeping behind dame back..but i mean...body language is usually the biggest giveaway,,jay was destined to be the GOAT and aaliyah knew it
rumors were circulating that she was with jay first around 2000 then was seen with dame, people also attribute her being one of the issues that caused the friction between jay and dame, these are rumors though, they could be false and she not alive to defend herself so...

R.I.P.
 08-25-2011, 08:19 PM         #82
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
And can you believe that her death happened 2 weeks before an even more horrible event that change the world forever.

R.I.P. to Aaliyah and to the people who died on 9/11.
 J Rob said:

yup....then Left Eye died about 6 months later.....late '01/early '02 was a crazy a.ss time.....the Nas vs. Jay sh*t was poppin, Beans vs. Jada.....sh*tty a.ss time for hip hop IMO
 tupacnasfan said:
and 9/11 was the worst of them all.
 08-25-2011, 08:27 PM         #83
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigakathebeast said:
rumors were circulating that she was with jay first around 2000 then was seen with dame, people also attribute her being one of the issues that caused the friction between jay and dame, these are rumors though, they could be false and she not alive to defend herself so...

R.I.P.
thats what i heard and the story makes sense to me..esp when you see all the pics and the bond between her and jay looked much more strong than her and dames ever appeared to be.

i love her like i knew her personally...but i mean she did marry r kelly during his bump n grind half on a baby era :jay:...so...i wouldnt be surprised..damn i feel bad even talking about her that way.

but like you said she isnt here to speak on it so...ill leave that alone
 6 years ago '07        #84
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6135 6135
you guys are such f*ggots. sittin here arguing over who's better and comparing bi*ches like hoes and f*gs do online.

who gives a fu*k.

rip baby girl. i was listening to her songs on pandora today
 08-25-2011, 11:14 PM         #85
firstime  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do we always compare each others talents, looks, ......etc
they both are beautiful women and talented.

i know god is pleased with her. Aaliyah
 6 years ago '11        #86
jackiiexgarciia 
space
space
$1,668 | Props total: 1 1
 Powerager said:
this was before they sent the hit so b could get that spot
the beginning of the Illuminati
we had no clue back then we were so naive
 08-26-2011, 12:45 AM         #87
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R. Kelly
Jay
Dame
X

R.I.P. to Aaliyah but n*ggas in here actin like she wasn't toppin n*ggas off faster than brandy norwood.
Even that n*gga drake put in some work for the afterlife
Dear Dana,

Iíve never lost a parent, a friend, or a lover but I will never forget this day for the rest of my life. I remember getting the news that you had passed and it connected with my heart like a clean shot from Muhammad Ali. I was crushed. Not only was I one of your biggest fans but I was truly in love with you. I loved the way you carried yourself, the way you dressed, the confidence with which you addressed passion and relationships in your music. I said to myself that even if we never met, I wanted a woman in my life just like you. I am pained that we will never get to connect now that music ended up being my career path. But you should know, we all listen to you everyday and we remain inspired and moved by all that youíve given the world. I hope I make the right life choices so I can end up in heaven where I know you rest your head. Iíll continue to make music in your honor until the day we finally meet. Dinnerís on me!

Love you always and forever,

Drake
 6 years ago '04        #88
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 slimwillie said:
you edit every post you make. if that aint fragile and insecure I dont know what is
You still talking to me? That sh*t was yesterday get over it...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago