Aaliyah - Interview with Beyonce

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I think this will be the last time I respond to you in this thread & I'm just gonna say if sh*t looked like one way then my fault. I'm first & foremost a fan of music so when you say bullsh*t like you must be a closet beyonce fan that's just dumb. I love aaliyah and beyonce, but most importantly I love music. So if you said the same things about any other artist I would say the same sh*t. I see you harping on the fact that I responded off of one sentence.

Let's play this game.

If you said in one sentence:

"Jay-Z is cool artist but Nas makes better songs, he's more of a goat than Jay-Z & he's just the better artist."

Being a big Hov fan & just a fan in general of this hip-hop sh*t, I would respond to that. Same with any other artist, I'm outspoken & clearly you can see that.

So I'll lay it out for you. I called you fragile because you said ignore the sh*t, stop responding. Your logic was if I'm mad then that must be the reason why I'm going back & forth. I also called you a female because you said she's better................because she looks better (That was one of the reasons why you said she's better). I don't always explain everything I say, so I guess that's why you took it like that.

You a cool dude I see your posts in the bxsc I just didn't like what you said

Edit: And I didn't ignore that you said RIP but like I said before it doesn't really matter. I could say "Big L is nowhere near Biggie RIP though." There's times when I don't feel like responding to every sentence or word in people's posts & instead focusing on the detail that caught my attention.
I did say closet Beyonce fan, but it wasn't trying to say it like you were gay...It's a good thing that you are a fan of music because I am too..You just gotta understand that people are gonna compare artists whether they are dead or alive...

And all I was saying was that when I made that one sentence of comparison, I was getting attacked for my opinion...But if you look in this thread, there are some people that are saying much worse sh*t than I am. A couple of people in this thread said Aaliyah was overrated, Aaliyah was inconsistent, she fell off, and she wasn't sh*t until that song she had on the Nutty Professor, and people should be responding off that more than what I said. I've heard people say that Aaliyah was ugly and she had no talent and that's 10 times worse than my comparisons, but people wanna find a reason to get mad at me instead of getting mad at the ones that said she was overrated knowing that their disrespecting a dead person...

Even when I said that Aaliyah is better than Beyonce, I'm still giving my respect to Aaliyah. In my views, at least I'm admitting that Aaliyah was talented... Now if I said Beyonce was the greatest, and Aaliyah ain't sh*t, then I would expect for you and everyone else to sh*t on me and I would deserve that...When I made that comparison I didn't disrespect Aaliyah.

I never had a problem or any beef with you..We would usually agree with on certain things almost all the time(only time we talk sh*t is when it comes to Knicks and Bulls)..I just felt like you were overreacting to that one sentence...I got no beef with you..You a cool dude too, it was just a misunderstanding I guess..

But back to the topic, she was really coming up and getting that recognition that she deserved. And she was expanding her horizons with the movies too. I remember how good she looked in that Rock the Boat and Back in one Piece videos...

Last edited by knowughetto; 08-25-2011 at 05:51 PM..
 08-25-2011, 05:45 PM         #62
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

her last vocal performance

her last interview was with free and aj..where she gave a fan a new caddy escalade..and $20,000. i bet the dude that won that car will never sell it

[video - click to view]

08-25-2011, 05:48 PM         #63
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how haunting it is when she says in that video "im going to shoot the video to rock the boat tomorrow" damn..what ifs..
 6 years ago '10        #64
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21072 21072
 knowughetto said:
I did say closet Beyonce fan, but it wasn't like I said these people were gay...

And all I was saying was that when I made that one sentence of comparison, I was getting attacked for my opinion...But if you look in this thread, there are some people that are saying much worse sh*t than I am. A couple of people in this thread said Aaliyah was overrated, Aaliyah was inconsistent, she fell off, and she wasn't sh*t until that song she had on the Nutty Professor, and people should be responding off that more than what I said. I've heard people say that Aaliyah was ugly and she had no talent and that's 10 times worse than my comparisons, but people wanna find a reason to get mad at me instead of getting mad at the ones that said she was overrated knowing that their disrespecting a dead person...

Even when I said that Aaliyah is better than Beyonce, I'm still giving my respect to Aaliyah. In my views, at least I'm admitting that Aaliyah was talented... Now if I said Beyonce was the greatest, and Aaliyah ain't sh*t, then I would expect for you and everyone else to sh*t on me and I would deserve that...When I made that comparison I didn't disrespect Aaliyah.

I never had a problem or any beef with you..We would usually agree with on certain things almost all the time(only time we talk sh*t is when it comes to Knicks and Bulls)..I just felt like you were overreacting to that one sentence...I got no beef with you..

I feel you, I feel you. I should've said my peace on the others but I really got focused on what you was saying But yea like you said we agree on most sh*t, I feel like you & aj (mini_mafia) the best bull fans on here. Shiit got out of hand though
 08-25-2011, 05:51 PM         #65
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omg will you n*ggas stfu already
 6 years ago '10        #66
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21072 21072
 cheguevara said:

iite I'm done lol..

6 years ago '04        #67
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 cheguevara said:
fu*k Rondo and the Celtics...
 08-25-2011, 06:02 PM         #69
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

iite I'm done lol..

knowughetto said:
fu*k Rondo and the Celtics...

next season is our season...last season was a fluke for rose
 08-25-2011, 06:05 PM         #70
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #71
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 cheguevara said:

next season is our season...last season was a fluke for rose
Should have never let Perkins go..fu*ked up with that one..

That's if there is a season...

But y'all don't want it with us..

Back to the thread though, I saw those pictures of Aaliyah and Jay-Z and I heard that he was fu*king with her while she was with Dame...
 08-25-2011, 06:08 PM         #72
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

08-25-2011, 06:11 PM         #73
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
Should have never let Perkins go..fu*ked up with that one..

That's if there is a season...

But y'all don't want it with us..

Back to the thread though, I saw those pictures of Aaliyah and Jay-Z and I heard that he was fu*king with her while she was with Dame...
and now they wanna make jeff green a starter, and pierce on the bench..fucccccccccck..

and yea, i hate to speak on that type of sh*t about her and jay creeping behind dame back..but i mean...body language is usually the biggest giveaway,,jay was destined to be the GOAT and aaliyah knew it
 6 years ago '06        #74
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,100 | Props total: 219 219
5 pages of aaliyah vs beyonce???? seriously BX???

08-25-2011, 06:15 PM         #75
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

beautiful...aight im out :greetings10:

rip aaliyah...
 6 years ago '04        #76
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
She was looking good on Romeo Must Die...
 6 years ago '04        #77
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 cheguevara said:
and now they wanna make jeff green a starter, and pierce on the bench..fucccccccccck..

and yea, i hate to speak on that type of sh*t about her and jay creeping behind dame back..but i mean...body language is usually the biggest giveaway,,jay was destined to be the GOAT and aaliyah knew it
@ starting Jeff Green over Pierce...doesn't sound too good for your team..That just makes it that much easy for us..
 6 years ago '05        #78
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10834 10834
Hot damn I can't believe that it's been 10 years! Time flies.
 08-25-2011, 06:50 PM         #79
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, i never knew they were in the industry are virtually the same time,for some reason I thought that DC came out a little after her death. It's kind of weird to see them together almost like a passing of the torch in a unfortunate way. My thing is, you shouldn't compare them, because they were totally different styles, vocal ranges, and the subject matter of their music was different, the only thing that they have somewhat in common was that they were popping/ are popping during their respective runs and highly respected for their talents. The only thing that Babygirl has over B is that she connected with so many people that when she passed the impact hit the world very hard, not saying that if god forbid, something happens to B but I don't think she will have "that" much of an impact. I remember that week everyone, from old to young were crying and the mood was solemn, I was in college, and the day that it happened, the professor whose class I was in, burst in heavy sobs and left the room and this was an older gentleman in his sixties who felt like this, and when he came back he stated that the work has lost one of the great ones,. The point is, as great as Beyonce is, I don't see her music being considered timeless, you put on any Aaliyah song right now or even ten years from now, and it'll still have the same impact as it did when it first came out.
 08-25-2011, 07:37 PM         #80
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW mabe tha was why X was actin kinda krazy this week.. mabe he had flashbacks of being with aaliyah rip babygirl
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago