most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 knowughetto said:
You said that I made a whole paragraph proving why she's better, and I said for you to find that "paragraph" proving why I said she's better than Beyonce...this is not the "paragraph"
Damn you're adamant on this whole paragraph thing. Ok fine you didn't write a whole entire literal 4-5 sentence paragraph.

You happy?

knowughetto said:
Where on this one did I prove that she's better

knowughetto said:
Beyonce is nothing compared to Aaliyah. Aaliyah has the better voice, better songs, and looks better than her.

Aaliyah>>>>>Beyonce and its not close.
 6 years ago '10        #42
space
space
 knowughetto said:
So now I said Aaliyah is the greatest of all time?

And you're acting like I'm the only one that makes comparisons with artists that are dead vs artists that are alive...Like people don't compare Pac to Lil Wayne. Do you say anything to those people about that?

Just stop, you're making yourself look and sound stupid each time you type...And you're just wasting your time all because of ONE SENTENCE that I said comparing Aaliyah to Beyonce..If you're not mad, then shut the fu*k up and ignore it..
1. Stop taking everything I say so fu*king literal jesus

2. When did I say you're the only one? If other people do it I'll call them out on it, or I'll say fu*k it I did this already I'm not going back & forth again. But as of right now I'm talking about YOU. Not anybody else from previous threads or from yesterday or 2 months ago. I'm talking about you, currently in time, in this thread. Right now at 4:13 PM on August 25, 2011.

3.How am I making myself look stupid?

4. It has nothing to do with me being mad. Why can't I just respond to someone & have a discussion or "debate"? I guess I forgot how fragile certain members on Boxden are. I called you out & you're responding.
 6 years ago '08        #43
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23359 23359
clearly Jay had her k!lled with his illuminati clout
 6 years ago '04        #44
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 slimwillie said:
and you like listening to rock the boat huh
I'd rather listen to Rock the Boat than Single Ladies..Its a smooth song to step to..But that's something that you don't know about.

While I'm stepping with a s3xy female to Rock the Boat, you are getting your a pedicure and your hair pressed and permed by a f*g named Koramo at a beauty salon singing Single Ladies..

Last edited by knowughetto; 08-25-2011 at 03:44 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #45
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Damn you're adamant on this whole paragraph thing. Ok fine you didn't write a whole entire literal 4-5 sentence paragraph.

You happy?

I'm talking about the one that you broke down..I was saying where on that paragraph that you broke down did I make the comparison...

Last edited by knowughetto; 08-25-2011 at 03:52 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #46
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
shut up f*g. Aaliyah had the way paved for her to.
I know that f*g..I'm not stupid..
 6 years ago '04        #47
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
i dont listen to either

ebvery1 gets s3xy ladies on the internet
Ok, that's you..Just because you don't listen to Rock the Boat you are gonna shake your head at me because I do? If I do so what, what's the big deal? You want me to be like you?
 6 years ago '04        #48
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
no but you dogging people out who like Beyonce

Go find where I was dogging people out who like Beyonce...

But you're dogging me cause I said I listen to Rock the Boat and step to that song with a female..

Last edited by knowughetto; 08-25-2011 at 04:05 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #49
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
1. Stop taking everything I say so fu*king literal jesus

2. When did I say you're the only one? If other people do it I'll call them out on it, or I'll say fu*k it I did this already I'm not going back & forth again. But as of right now I'm talking about YOU. Not anybody else from previous threads or from yesterday or 2 months ago. I'm talking about you, currently in time, in this thread. Right now at 4:13 PM on August 25, 2011.

3.How am I making myself look stupid?

4. It has nothing to do with me being mad. Why can't I just respond to someone & have a discussion or "debate"? I guess I forgot how fragile certain members on Boxden are. I called you out & you're responding.

I'm fragile, but you're the one that responded off ONE SENTENCE. You ignored the fact that I said RIP, but you took this whole time to focus on that one sentence when I compared Aaliyah to Beyonce....when you and everyone else that responded to it could have simply ignored that..but I'm fragile...

You "called me out" but you were the first one to respond to my post, and I laughed when you said I sounded like a female..but I'm fragile

How ironic...

Last edited by knowughetto; 08-25-2011 at 04:26 PM..
 08-25-2011, 04:26 PM         #50
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
I'm fragile, but you're the one that responded off ONE SENTENCE. You ignored the fact that I said RIP, but you took this whole time to focus on that one sentence when I compared Aaliyah to Beyonce....when you and everyone else that responded to it could have simply ignored that..but I'm fragile...

You "called me out" but you were the first one to respond to my post...but I'm fragile

How ironic...
 6 years ago '09        #51
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
RIP Aaliyah, i remember when she passed i said ima name a daughter after her

Beyonce still looking right
 08-25-2011, 04:56 PM         #52
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
But yet, there are a lot of threads with Nas vs Jay-Z comparisons, Lil Wayne comparisons, Pac vs. Big comparisons...I'm just saying that people shouldn't be saying "stop comparing" then are in different threads comparing Pac to Biggie (this is just a general statement that I'm making by the way, not directed towards you)...
i see your point but u knew that statement was gonna turn a thread dedicated to her into a rival thread.

she dead tho son...she dead..

this dont have sh*t to do with jay vs nas, ross vs jeezy,...this was a young beautiful woman with a promising future who died a horrible painful death.

say your peace and keep it pushing, show some respect.

knowughetto said:
I see I struck a lot of nerves when I said Aaliyah was better than Beyonce...

And the funny part about it, its all dudes on here getting mad and defensive about it..I would've thought that females would be in here defending Beyonce, but its nothing but n*ggas defending her..

I guess there are some closet Beyonce fans in here...But hey if y'all n*ggas like listening to "Single Ladies" and "Who Run the World" then more power to you...I'm not gonna be coming at your necks...

im not a beyonce fan at all..matter of fact i cant stand the hoe.., i was a aaliyah fan tho. but im not gonna pretend she was a vocal powerhouse like beyonce was/is, thats all. we cool
 08-25-2011, 05:10 PM         #53
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ the T/S and his friends getting drunk listening to more than a woman and age aint nuthin but a # @ night.... WTF were u thinking........??
 6 years ago '04        #54
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 cheguevara said:
i see your point but u knew that statement was gonna turn a thread dedicated to her into a rival thread.

she dead tho son...she dead..

this dont have sh*t to do with jay vs nas, ross vs jeezy,...this was a young beautiful woman with a promising future who died a horrible painful death.

say your peace and keep it pushing, show some respect.

im not a beyonce fan at all..matter of fact i cant stand the hoe.., i was a aaliyah fan tho. but im not gonna pretend she was a vocal powerhouse like beyonce was/is, thats all. we cool
All I did was give one sentence of my opinion and I did pay my respect, but everyone ignored that and made a big deal off that one sentence when I said Aaliyah was better than Beyonce. "Don't say that", "Stop it 5", "you're fu*king stupid", "its disrespectful to compare a dead to a living artist, you're stupid"...but these same people that say this do the same sh*t..

I said RIP, she's in a better place, and that she helped pave the way for the female artists that are out today..But no response for that...I hope you see the thought process of these people..

And I know that jay vs. nas don't have sh*t to do with this, I just used that as an example to what I was saying...And all I was saying was that dude shouldn't tell me who and what I can't compare and how its disrespectful when he does the same thing. Regardless of an artist being dead or alive, people are always gonna make comparisons..All I'm saying is that people shouldn't tell me what to do and what not to do, get mad about it, but then they turn around and do the opposite of what they tell me..

If people would learn how to read instead of nit picking certain words/sentences, they will see that all but one sentence was me speaking my peace...But if people wanna get mad, that's on them..It ain't my fault they're mad. They should have just ignored it.. But it is what it is.. I got no beef with you (expect for when it comes to the Bulls vs. Celtics, then I gotta talk my sh*t to you, lol)..
 6 years ago '10        #55
space
space
 knowughetto said:

You "called me out" but you were the first one to respond to my post, and I laughed when you said I sounded like a female..but I'm fragile

How ironic...
I think this will be the last time I respond to you in this thread & I'm just gonna say if sh*t looked like one way then my fault. I'm first & foremost a fan of music so when you say bullsh*t like you must be a closet beyonce fan that's just dumb. I love aaliyah and beyonce, but most importantly I love music. So if you said the same things about any other artist I would say the same sh*t. I see you harping on the fact that I responded off of one sentence.

Let's play this game.

If you said in one sentence:

"Jay-Z is cool artist but Nas makes better songs, he's more of a goat than Jay-Z & he's just the better artist."

Being a big Hov fan & just a fan in general of this hip-hop sh*t, I would respond to that. Same with any other artist, I'm outspoken & clearly you can see that.

So I'll lay it out for you. I called you fragile because you said ignore the sh*t, stop responding. Your logic was if I'm mad then that must be the reason why I'm going back & forth. I also called you a female because you said she's better................because she looks better (That was one of the reasons why you said she's better). I don't always explain everything I say, so I guess that's why you took it like that.

You a cool dude I see your posts in the bxsc I just didn't like what you said

Edit: And I didn't ignore that you said RIP but like I said before it doesn't really matter. I could say "Big L is nowhere near Biggie RIP though." There's times when I don't feel like responding to every sentence or word in people's posts & instead focusing on the detail that caught my attention.

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 08-25-2011 at 05:26 PM..
 08-25-2011, 05:30 PM         #56
YaBoy94  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rest In Paradise Aaliyah, we miss you! :sad2:
 08-25-2011, 05:34 PM         #57
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

..... RIP 2 her and BIG... She looked wondaful in this video...... They stopped making vids like this over 15 years ago...:(
 08-25-2011, 05:37 PM         #58
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

08-25-2011, 05:38 PM         #59
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
(expect for when it comes to the Bulls vs. Celtics, then I gotta talk my sh*t to you, lol)..
i need my NBA, bruh. celtics time is already ticking, we dont have time to waste like these other young players
 08-25-2011, 05:40 PM         #60
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy