Aaliyah - Interview with Beyonce

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
d'angelo lost
 6 years ago '09        #22
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,101 | Props total: 1838 1838
Aaliyah was overrated as far as pure voice talent goes, but she made some smooth a.ss music. Either way, its cool to see the singer of "that" time chilling with basically the r&b singer of this generation.
 6 years ago '04        #23
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Beyonce probably knows who k!lled Aaliyah
 6 years ago '06        #24
Nrizzle84 
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 8 8
I know you gotta pay respect but some people act like aaliyah had Whitney Houston or mariah Carey status. She was successful but not on the scale people think. I remember she faded away for years and the nutty professor song brought her back. Sad she died young, she could've been a superstar.
 6 years ago '04        #25
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 cheguevara said:
and i wish we could just say our rips and share memories instead of comparing Aaliyah to Beyonce. They are two totally different singers, aaliyah never tried to be a Diva, she never tried to be diana ross..she just wanted to make fun good music. She knew vocally she wasnt top notch, but she made up for it in every other way imaginable.

two different singers, two different musical times. Aaliyah was hot when beyonce was tryna get on with them other 3 hoes. so chill.....stop comparing

But yet, there are a lot of threads with Nas vs Jay-Z comparisons, Lil Wayne comparisons, Pac vs. Big comparisons...I'm just saying that people shouldn't be saying "stop comparing" then are in different threads comparing Pac to Biggie (this is just a general statement that I'm making by the way, not directed towards you)...
 6 years ago '04        #26
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Thank you..
But I bet that you are in threads comparing other artists...
 08-25-2011, 02:00 PM         #27
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Section80 said:
, but she made some smooth a.ss music. Either way, its cool to see the singer of "that" time chilling with basically the r&b singer of this generation.
 6 years ago '10        #28
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,908 | Props total: 21194 21194
 knowughetto said:
But I bet that you are in threads comparing other artists...
? So we're going to compare me doing this in other threads to a thread were a artist's death is being reminisced and you just happen to bring up "Aaliyah>>Beyonce it's not even close."

Ah yes that is very, very logical.
 6 years ago '09        #29
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
WTF? I mean really. Why not just say RIP to her? We suppose to be remembering not talking about which artist is better. It is really not that serious, damn. People just can't stay in one lane and keep moving.

6 years ago '04        #30
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
I see I struck a lot of nerves when I said Aaliyah was better than Beyonce...

And the funny part about it, its all dudes on here getting mad and defensive about it..I would've thought that females would be in here defending Beyonce, but its nothing but n*ggas defending her..

I guess there are some closet Beyonce fans in here...But hey if y'all n*ggas like listening to "Single Ladies" and "Who Run the World" then more power to you...I'm not gonna be coming at your necks...
 08-25-2011, 02:11 PM         #31
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas talking about Beyonce vs Aaliyah, sounding like some broads or f*ggots

R.I.P Aaliyah fine a.ss
 08-25-2011, 02:12 PM         #32
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:

And the funny part about it, its all dudes on here getting mad and defensive about it..I would've thought that females would be in here defending Beyonce, but its nothing but n*ggas defending her..

I guess there are some closet Beyonce fans in here...But hey if y'all n*ggas like listening to "Single Ladies" and "Who Run the World" then more power to you...I'm not gonna be coming at your necks...
 6 years ago '10        #33
space
space
 knowughetto said:

So let me get this straight...

We went from a thread of seeing a video with Beyonce interviewing Aalyiah then we went to people saying RIP Aaliyah, then we went to Aaliyah is better than Beyonce & here's a paragraph to prove why she's better even though the thread was just showing two great singers interacting with other, now people are mad, closet beyonce fans & getting defensive.

Ok I understand
 6 years ago '04        #34
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
? So we're going to compare me doing this in other threads to a thread were a artist's death is being reminisced and you just happen to bring up "Aaliyah>>Beyonce it's not even close."

Ah yes that is very, very logical.
Did you not read my first post where I said R.I.P. and that she's in a better place? If I wanna compare 2 artists so the fu*k what. Like you never compared 2 artists before.. At the end of the day the sh*t is not doing anything for me, you, or anyone else. I know this thread is about Aaliyah and we are supposed to celebrate the fact that she's in a much better place now, that she made timeless music, and that we should pay homage...And I did that...And when I saw Beyonce's name in the thread title and watched the video I made a comparison...Like I said so what. What's the point of you or anyone else getting mad at me for that. If you or anyone else is mad and catching feelings about it just ignore the sh*t and acknowledge the fact that I still said R.I.P. and that she's in a better place..

And when cheguevara said to stop comparing artists in his last post, you agreed to it...and that's why I said what I said..You're the one that agreed when he said that we need to stop comparing artists and I simply said that I bet you are in other threads comparing artists as well..
 6 years ago '05        #35
danlandskl 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,037 | Props total: 451 451
YO...I Ain't neva heard that poem live on air... DMX...

They just dont make them like him anymore...

RIP Aaliyah...they def don't make em like her no more.
 08-25-2011, 02:33 PM         #36
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 danlandskl said:
YO...I Ain't neva heard that poem live on air... DMX...

They just dont make them like him anymore...

RIP Aaliyah...they def don't make em like her no more.
That was the day after she died, he called in to BET the night before but there was a female reporter.
 6 years ago '04        #37
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
So let me get this straight...

We went from a thread of seeing a video with Beyonce interviewing Aalyiah then we went to people saying RIP Aaliyah, then we went to Aaliyah is better than Beyonce & here's a paragraph to prove why she's better even though the thread was just showing two great singers interacting with other, now people are mad, closet beyonce fans & getting defensive.

Ok I understand
First of all find the "paragraph"....

Yes, I said that Aaliyah was better, but I still said RIP but yet you got mad and defensive, because if you weren't mad, then you wouldn't have said this..

Agentzer0oo0 said:
You couldn't have just said RIP & keep it moving?

@ people like you. Soundin like a female...

But you weren't mad? ...By your logic, any one that compares artist (whether they are dead or alive) sound like females, which means you are talking about yourself as well..And look at all of the other posts after you, some of them were getting defensive just like you are..

But back to the topic at hand, like I said in my first post RIP to baby girl...She helped pave the way for some of these young female artists that are out right now and that she is still an influence to people right now..

Last edited by knowughetto; 08-25-2011 at 02:45 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #38
space
space
Damn I'm really gonna have to break sh*t down now...

knowughetto said:
Did you not read my first post where I said R.I.P. and that she's in a better place?
Yes I did and what does that matter? I could say Big Pun is a overrated fat blimp lookin of a spic, but RIP he's in a better place.

knowughetto said:
If I wanna compare 2 artists so the fu*k what. Like you never compared 2 artists before..
But why compare the artists? That was my whole fu*king point. All you had to do was RIP Aaliyah and keep it pushing. Like that's the sh*t I don't understand with you boxden dudes. You wanna say "Well if I wanna do this then I'll say whatever the fu*k I want." sh*t is disrespectful.

knowughetto said:
At the end of the day the sh*t is not doing anything for me, you, or anyone else. I know this thread is about Aaliyah and we are supposed to celebrate the fact that she's in a much better place now, that she made timeless music, and that we should pay homage
Then that's all you had to say! That's it! Then leave and do you..but nooooo you wanna be the against the grain type dude and be like fu*k that. "Beyonce you a cool artist, but Aaliyah is the greatest of all time!

knowughetto said:
...And I did that...And when I saw Beyonce's name in the thread title and watched the video I made a comparison...Like I said so what. What's the point of you or anyone else getting mad at me for that. If you or anyone else is mad and catching feelings about it just ignore the sh*t and acknowledge the fact that I still said R.I.P. and that she's in a better place..
There's no need for the comparision my brother, you're not getting that. And you can say it's easy to ignore the sh*t except the fact then you made it obvious that Aaliyah is better than Beyonce & she'll never be on that level. That's why people are mad and it's unbelievable you don't understand that. It's one thing to say something & not get why people are mad at you for saying. It's another for saying she's>>>>>>>>>>>>Beyonce, she has better songs, she looks better (wtf? ) & has the better voice (). That's not comparing anymore, that's making it a fact.

knowughetto said:
And when cheguevara said to stop comparing artists in his last post, you agreed to it...and that's why I said what I said..You're the one that agreed when he said that we need to stop comparing artists and I simply said that I bet you are in other threads comparing artists as well..
smh..

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 08-25-2011 at 02:49 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #39
space
space
 knowughetto said:

First of all find the "paragraph"....

Yes, I said that Aaliyah was better, but I still said RIP but yet you got mad and defensive, because if you weren't mad, then you wouldn't have said this..
Where did I get mad & defensive? I didn't know responding to something made that person mad

knowughetto said:
But you weren't mad? ...By your logic, any one that compares artist (whether they are dead or alive) sound like females, which means you are talking about yourself as well..
That's mad to you? I was calm, all I did was call you a female & shake my head.

Ooooo angry.

And no smart guy that isn't my logic, you're putting words in my mouth. My logic & my own words, is that if you're in a thread where people are reminiscing over a dead artist, specifically the day the person died, why do you need to start comparing? Doesn't matter if there's two or 3 artists in the video, why compare?

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 08-25-2011 at 02:49 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #40
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Damn I'm really gonna have to break sh*t down now...

Yes I did and what does that matter? I could say Big Pun is a overrated fat blimp lookin of a spic, but RIP he's in a better place.

But why compare the artists? That was my whole fu*king point. All you had to do was RIP Aaliyah and keep it pushing. Like that's the sh*t I don't understand with you boxden dudes. You wanna say "Well if I wanna do this then I'll say whatever the fu*k I want." sh*t is disrespectful.

Then that's all you had to say! That's it! Then leave and do you..but nooooo you wanna be the against the grain type dude and be like fu*k that. "Beyonce you a cool artist, but Aaliyah is the greatest of all time!

There's no need for the comparision my brother, you're not getting that. And you can say it's easy to ignore the sh*t except the fact then you made it obvious that Aaliyah is better than Beyonce & she'll never be on that level. That's why people are mad and it's unbelievable you don't understand that. It's one thing to say something & not get why people are mad at you for saying. It's another for saying she's>>>>>>>>>>>>Beyonce, she has better songs, she looks better (wtf? ) & has the better voice (). That's not comparing anymore, that's making it a fact.

smh..

Agentzer0oo0 said:
then we went to Aaliyah is better than Beyonce & here's a paragraph to prove why she's better even though the thread was just showing two great singers interacting with other,
You said that I made a whole paragraph proving why she's better, and I said for you to find that "paragraph" proving why I said she's better than Beyonce...this is not the "paragraph"

Where on this one did I prove that she's better?

So much bullsh*t in this post that I don't even know where to start...

First of all, you try to come at me like I never said RIP, like I spent the whole time only focusing on why I said Aaliyah is better than Beyonce....but when I told you to read my first post where I said RIP, then you say "Yea I did read it and what does that matter".

You said we went from RIP to me making this whole imaginary paragraph proving why she's better than Beyonce, but now it doesn't matter? Do you see the contradiction?

And who are you to tell that people shouldn't compare other artists or anything else when you do the same thing? Am I supposed to care about what people think? I don't understand that people are mad just because I made a comparison? Like those same people that are mad at me don't do the same sh*t....Those people are what you call hypocrites..So you or anyone else can sit there and get mad and tell me not to do that when you do the same thing along with them..

So now I said Aaliyah is the greatest of all time?

When you said that you could have called Big Pun an overrated fat blimp while he's dead would be disrespectful and it holds no validation to what I said...You didn't see me disrespecting Aaliyah..Listen to how you sound..

And you're acting like I'm the only one that makes comparisons with artists that are dead vs artists that are alive...Like people don't compare Pac to Lil Wayne. Do you say anything to those people about that?

You're not mad, but you're still arguing with me...

Just stop, you're making yourself look and sound stupid each time you type...And you're just wasting your time all because of ONE SENTENCE that I said comparing Aaliyah to Beyonce..If you're not mad, then ignore it..

Last edited by knowughetto; 08-25-2011 at 03:35 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago