Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-25-2011, 09:03 AM         #1
6030 pageviews
102 comments

s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aaliyah - Interview with Beyonce

[video - click to view]

Rest in peace, many nights me and my homies hunkered down listening to your songs on 97.9 waiting on traffic.

Last edited by s7venwords; 08-25-2011 at 09:08 AM..

102 comments for "Aaliyah - Interview with Beyonce"

08-25-2011, 09:07 AM         #2
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

08-25-2011, 09:14 AM         #3
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #4
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 s7venwords said:
many nights me and my homies hunkered down listening to your songs on 97.9 waiting on traffic.

Rest in Peace
 6 years ago '04        #5
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Beyonce is nothing compared to Aaliyah. Aaliyah has the better voice, better songs, and looks better than her. Is just messed up that she had to die at such a young age...But she's in a much better place than this cold world with all of these selfish and stupid people. Aaliyah paved the way not only for Beyonce, but for every other female artist that came after her. R.I.P. to Aaliyah, the angel is up in heaven...

Aaliyah>>>>>Beyonce and its not close.
 6 years ago '10        #6
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 knowughetto said:
Beyonce is nothing compared to Aaliyah. Aaliyah has the better voice, better songs, and looks better than her. Is just messed up that she had to die at such a young age...But she's in a much better place than this cold world with all of these selfish and stupid people. Aaliyah paved the way not only for Beyonce, but for every other female artist that came after her. R.I.P. to Aaliyah, the angel is up in heaven...

You couldn't have just said RIP & keep it moving?

@ people like you. Soundin like a female...
 6 years ago '09        #7
KGsoon2B 1 heat pts
space
space
$278 | Props total: 15 15
i agree wit some points...but to say she not even close...u sound like a complete bias fan...Null and void...i think beyonce would have surpassed aaliyah...if not they would both b at the top...its a shame.. R.I.P angel
 6 years ago '07        #8
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2472 2472
 s7venwords said:
many nights me and my homies hunkered down listening to your songs on 97.9 waiting on traffic.
you and your homies are a bunch of :hay::hay: muthafu*kas
 08-25-2011, 01:09 PM         #9
Powerager  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was before they sent the hit so b could get that spot
 6 years ago '06        #10
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
^While its cool to I guess wanna say some dumb sh*t like that on the date of her passing, no fu*king way is it not close. You cant even fix your mouth to say that. Aaliyah paved the way for a lot of young black singers, but she wasnt the best. Songs aint better than Beyonce, voice is different, not better, Aaliyah had range and she k!lled it, I loved her songs, but Beyonce has way more range and as far as looks, its personal taste
 6 years ago '04        #11
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
You couldn't have just said RIP & keep it moving?

@ people like you. Soundin like a female...
Tell me why you're mad...

@ me sounding like a female for telling the truth.

n*gga, are you a Beyonce fan?

and go listen to Single Ladies...

Last edited by knowughetto; 08-25-2011 at 01:21 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #12
504survivor 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 37 37
 Powerager said:
this was before they sent the hit so b could get that spot

was thinking the same thing
 6 years ago '11        #13
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,002 | Props total: 1194 1194
 knowughetto said:

Thank you.
 6 years ago '04        #14
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
beyonce probably would of still be at the spot she at now. that was going to happen regardless

now for ciara.....yea she wouldn't been around
 6 years ago '04        #15
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 KGsoon2B said:
i agree wit some points...but to say she not even close...u sound like a complete bias fan...Null and void...i think beyonce would have surpassed aaliyah...if not they would both b at the top...its a shame.. R.I.P angel
I'm not being a bias fan. I'm just telling the truth. If Aaliyah was still alive, she would still be on top making good music. I know that Beyonce would be on top, but still talent wise Aaliyah is much better than Beyonce and that's why I said its not even close..
 6 years ago '10        #16
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Tell me why you're mad...

@ me sounding like a female for telling the truth.

n*gga, are you a Beyonce fan?
Yes obviously I'm a Beyonce fan....obviously.

I'm not mad at nothing and you're not telling the truth. If Aaliyah was still alive Beyonce could've gradually become better or Aaliyah could've gradually fallen off. We don't know. She made timeless music but it's not fair to say this, that & third when it's simply not true. They both have great voices, they both are gorgeous & they both have made great songs.

Don't let your d!ckriding confuse you bruh.
 6 years ago '10        #17
keezy504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,411 | Props total: 1782 1782
 knowughetto said:

Please n*gga. Beyonce has way more range and is a way better singer than Aaliyah, Aaliyah was a good singer but did not have a range anywhere close to Beyonce. And better songs maybe because better production, but Beyonce has better song if you are talking about better singing. And looks are a personal opinion. Beyonce>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aaliyah.

R.I.P Aaliyah.
 08-25-2011, 01:31 PM         #18
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:

:budden: i agree with everything you said except that part...

aaliyahs voice was more smooth, yes..but better vocally than big a.ss beyonce? thats like saying ciara is a better singer than aretha franklin

anyways, REST IN PEACE AALIYAH..gone but never forgotten..which is evident because 10 years later we still missing ya.
 08-25-2011, 01:34 PM         #19
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and i wish we could just say our rips and share memories instead of comparing Aaliyah to Beyonce. They are two totally different singers, aaliyah never tried to be a Diva, she never tried to be diana ross..she just wanted to make fun good music. She knew vocally she wasnt top notch, but she made up for it in every other way imaginable.

two different singers, two different musical times. Aaliyah was hot when beyonce was tryna get on with them other 3 hoes. so chill.....stop comparing
 6 years ago '10        #20
space
space
 cheguevara said:
:budden: i agree with everything you said except that part...

aaliyahs voice was more smooth, yes..but better vocally than big a.ss beyonce? thats like saying ciara is a better singer than aretha franklin

anyways, REST IN PEACE AALIYAH..gone but never forgotten..which is evident because 10 years later we still missing ya.
 cheguevara said:
and i wish we could just say our rips and share memories instead of comparing Aaliyah to Beyonce. They are two totally different singers, aaliyah never tried to be a Diva, she never tried to be diana ross..she just wanted to make fun good music. She knew vocally she wasnt top notch, but she made up for it in every other way imaginable.

two different singers, two different musical times. Aaliyah was hot when beyonce was tryna get on with them other 3 hoes. so chill.....stop comparing
Thank you..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago