Lil Wayne Elaborates On His Jay-Z Diss

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-25-2011, 08:43 PM         #101
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can understand wayne throwin a shot for jay's shot at birdman.. but wats with tha "dunt play with me im a grown a.ss blood" line is he hintin tha he can get jay-z touched? is this gonna get deeper then rap?
 6 years ago '06        #102
taboo1169 
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
I am one for analyzing this type of stuff... I think both artists know what they are doing ... For Jay you don't stay relevant in the game this long and not know how to survive... and Wayne, if anything, has studied those like Jay who have been in the game before him (check the past if you dont believe me) But Really I think he was dissing with the use of a recycled line... which is cool he can play that preception card.. .he is trying to bait Jay like Jay used to bait other niccas... Jay is the king of the subliminal ish... and anyone who listens to his music and Hip Hop in general knows that....
I would love to see Wayne and Jay go back and forth... but whats really funny to me is that Jay used B's money as a comparison... and Wayne took that angle... like "kidnap your lady money" What niccas really got to say about Jay? Like Really where your shots at? Where your ammo? I think Jay would go in on Wayne ... I listen to both, but other than some funny type ish Wayne might say... I think Jay might have niccas questioning Wayne as being Thorough... He gonna bring up that Drake ghost writing ish too... Thats why Wayne stay talking bout alley hoops to Drake-Griffin...
 6 years ago '08        #103
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
That camel soft as fu*k, he won't say anything to this lil guy and he knows it, how that camel going to look at 45 years old coming at a guy like wayne?, he is stuck in a hole he will never and can't never do any type of dissing towards a guy like wayne and that's the fact of the matter here. Wayne pretty much flat out said I can say anything to that old pus*y and he can't do anything about it.

Last edited by The N; 08-25-2011 at 10:22 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy