most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
11398 pageviews
122 comments

SM 38163 heat pts38163
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67105 67105
Lil Wayne Elaborates On His Jay-Z Diss

Just a day after the leak of superstar Lil Wayne’s blog-igniting track “It’s Good,” a two-fisted cut that’s making noise for its perceived brazen diss at hip-hop legend Jay-Z and his omnipresent wife pop-R&B queen Beyonce, the skateboarding Gremlin doesn’t seem at all fazed. During an interview for an upcoming Oct./Nov. VIBE story, Wayne says he’s not worried about any fallout from the presumed lyrical barb at the Watch The Throne MC which features Drake and Jadakiss as Weezy snaps, “I got your baby money/Kidnap your bi*ch, get that how much you love your lady money.” (The sneering line comes off as a rebuttal to Hova’s Birdman-aimed “H.A.M.” slap “Really you got baby money…You ain't got my lady’s money.”)

“I know there won’t be any repercussions behind what I did,” says a confident Wayne when asked if he had second thoughts about recording his acidic verse for ‘It ‘s Good.’ “I know for a fact music is about perception. You can’t do anything but perceive what you hear. I know that for a fact. So I can’t ever be upset about someone’s reaction.”

Wayne added that while he understands the intrigue and buzz behind the record, it’s just another song. “I’m not going to say I don’t know what would happen before I even say [something on record],” he explains. “I do know what will happen. I’m aware of it. But it is what it is.”

Lil Wayne is currently headlining his I Am Still Music Tour. He is set to digitally drop his highly anticipated release Tha Carter IV on Sunday, August 28th.

[pic - click to view]

V Exclusive: Lil Wayne Elaborates On His Jay-Z Diss | VIBE

[video - click to view]

UPDATE: Lil Wayne Comes Clean On Jay-Z Diss, "There Won't Be Any Repercussions Behind What I Did"

Grammy-winning rapper Lil Wayne has come forward to address his new "I'm Good" Carter IV record and admit he is unfazed by the hype surrounding the shota fired at Jay-Z.

While he acknowledges the song's post-release impact, Weezy said there is no looking back now.

"I know there won't be any repercussions behind what I did," says a confident Wayne when asked if he had second thoughts about recording his acidic verse for 'It 's Good.' "I know for a fact music is about perception. You can't do anything but perceive what you hear. I know that for a fact. So I can't ever be upset about someone's reaction." Wayne added that while he understands the intrigue and buzz behind the record, it's just another song. "I'm not going to say I don't know what would happen before I even say [something on record]," he explains. "I do know what will happen. I'm aware of it. But it is what it is." (VIBE)

Despite getting featured on the track, Jadakiss has already separated himself from the potential beef.

"Yall hating a** c*cksuckers better chill..they only sent me a track wit NO verses and I recorded that verse 3 months ago! #leavemeoutofit"

"When I DISS n*ggas or have a problem Wit ANY RAPPER I SAY THere NAMES without hesitation and YALL know this already!"

"On my way back to NY,pardon the outburst but N*ggas Know Better! #anybodycangetit" (Jadakiss' Twitter)

Yesterday, Wayne's Carter IV track leaked online with his verse taking aim at Jay.

"Talkin' 'bout baby money, I gotcha baby money," Wayne raps. "Kidnap your b*tch get that how much you love your lady money / I know you fake, n*gga / Press your brakes, n*gga / I'll take you out, that's a date, n*gga / I'm a grown a** blood, stop playing with me / Play a**hole, and get an a** whippin' / I think you pus*ycat, hello kitty." ("It's Good")

In March, Wayne offered his initial take of Jay's "Baby Money" reference from "H.A.M."

According to Weezy, who heard the track personally through Kanye West, he isn't looking to start another competition with Jay. Wayne told MTV News that he didn't ask 'Ye about the alleged dig: "I wouldn't ask him about a Jay-Z line because he's not Jay-Z." That doesn't mean Wayne wouldn't respond to the line, even if he hasn't returned fire just yet. "Me and my wit, given my wit, I would probably play off of it," Wayne explained. "But I wouldn't make it a competition, because actually, the subject that he's talking about in that line, I can't box with the card. I'd be the first one to tell you that, given my wit, and the type of person that I am, I'd capitalize and I'd play off of it. Yeah, I definitely would." (MTV)

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/2011/ .. =Google+Reader

Last edited by SM; 08-25-2011 at 11:10 AM..

122 comments for "Lil Wayne Elaborates On His Jay-Z Diss"

08-25-2011, 08:25 AM         #2
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the skateboarding gremlin
 6 years ago '07        #3
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1165 1165
That sounds like shots at the throne to me
 6 years ago '11        #4
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
mr knowles is too flabby to fu*k with weezy f, and the f is for god
 6 years ago '10        #5
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
jay starring at that picture of Wayne and Baby kissing right now........
 6 years ago '04        #6
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
sounds to me like wayne just recycled the ham line and everyone thinks its a diss so hes just riding with it. he never fully admits to dissing jay..hes just saying that "perception is everything"

rap fans think hes dissing jay...so hes letting it ride.
 6 years ago '10        #7
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
i read that sh*t like

talkin bout baby money, I got your baby, Money
kidnap your bi*ch get that "how much you love your lady", money

thats ransom money for the slow.....

he clearly got intent but can play like there is no true intent. ..... I remember when n*ggaz just flat out said "fu*k you [insert name]"
 6 years ago '10        #8
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,203 | Props total: 11029 11029
He dissed him...so...he dissed him b4 then what happened? Shawn Carter slobfest...n*ggas on they jayceon sh*t..
 6 years ago '05        #9
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Damn Wayne going grizzly like that??

"It is what it is". He might as well had threw "n*gga" on the end of that sentence.

I hear that good sh*t Wayne. Okay...
 6 years ago '10        #10
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
it's not even that great of a diss line. don't know what all the hype is about.
 6 years ago '04        #11
space
space
 peeyump said:
i read that sh*t like

he clearly got intent but can play like there is no true intent. ..... I remember when n*ggaz just flat out said "fu*k you [insert name]"
exactly..

he just recycled jay-z's line to make it a line about "kidnapping someones girl" (lol) and jay-z happens to have a wife so everyone is trying to connect the dots..

wayne pretty much said "if you think i dissed jay, then i did...but i really didnt"
 6 years ago '11        #12
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 MistaKlean said:
it's not even that great of a diss line. don't know what all the hype is about.
It's sure better than that sh*t Jay said
 6 years ago '04        #13
space
space
 Kid Cunner said:
 6 years ago '05        #14
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 Drug Free said:
exactly..

he just recycled jay-z's line to make it a line about "kidnapping someones girl" (lol) and jay-z happens to have a wife so everyone is trying to connect the dots..

wayne pretty much said "if you think i dissed jay, then i did...but i really didnt"
How naive can ya'll be?

Wayne took a feather right outta Fifty's hat for this one.

"I'm slick enough to twist your lines and send them back at you".

Fif probably heard that joint and was like this lil n*gga here.
 6 years ago '05        #15
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1658 1658
 peeyump said:
i read that sh*t like

That Ether was potent
 08-25-2011, 09:04 AM         #16
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
How naive can ya'll be?

Wayne took a feather right outta Fifty's hat for this one.

"I'm slick enough to twist your lines and send them back at you".

Fif probably heard that joint and was like this lil n*gga here.
You do know rappers have been doing that longer than 50 Cent did right? Or were you still going to N*sync concerts back then?
 08-25-2011, 09:05 AM         #17
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The main thing I decifered from that song is that Wayne wants to kidnap Beyonce, take Jay on a date and then serve him Potato Salad

Sounds wild homo.
 6 years ago '05        #18
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 Dangerously said:
You do know rappers have been doing that longer than 50 Cent did right? Or were you still going to N*sync concerts back then?
Well damn. School me then n*gga. I was at the N-Sync concerts.

I have no idea. That was the example that came to mind for me. I see you didnt have one, so I guess I should just take your word for it ohhiphoplordalmighty. Okay your right.
 6 years ago '11        #19
buckemdown 1 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 165 165
 Kid Cunner said:
 08-25-2011, 09:14 AM         #20
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Well damn. School me then n*gga. I was at the N-Sync concerts.

I have no idea. That was the example that came to mind for me. I see you didnt have one, so I guess I should just take your word for it ohhiphoplordalmighty. Okay your right.
I don't even have to reach that far back.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy