A popular video vixen describes in explicit details.. Her freaky night with NFL star Shawne Merriman

most viewed right now
 59
NBA Athletes show love to Lebron
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
The pyramids were what?
99 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$5,115 | Props total: 454 454
 lostkauze said:

[pic - click to view]


 7 years ago '05        #62
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207


what the fu*k has this section turned into
 7 years ago '07        #63
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,750 | Props total: 16263 16263
He lost for paying.
 7 years ago '07        #64
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,750 | Props total: 16263 16263
 Bea5T said:


what the fu*k has this section turned into
This too... I agree its turning into sh*t. Once MTO sh*t started getting posted.....
 7 years ago '10        #65
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 strahan2004 said:


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #66
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 150 150
 brazidee said:
if eatin a.ss is wrong i don't wanna be right
 7 years ago '04        #67
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,971 | Props total: 2356 2356
nobody wanna hear a f'n s3x story..

dudez wanna see b*tches gettin' f*cked.. i need pr0n. not a story.
 08-25-2011, 07:30 PM         #68
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tikyle2 said:
I don't understand the concept of trying to impress pus*y you pay for?

I've never taken Viagra so I don't know if it makes the pus*y better but to me if you take it to last longer and stay harder thats cool. But why use it on pus*y you done paid for? Seriously I'd fu*k them hoes natural and nut when I nut then go back in for rounds 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. until I feel I got my moneys worth!

That's right bi*ch suck my sh*t til I'm ready for the 12th round!
Maybe his sh*t occasionally goes limp during s3x



Like me
 7 years ago '04        #69
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,971 | Props total: 2356 2356
 Tikyle2 said:
I don't understand the concept of trying to impress pus*y you pay for?

I've never taken Viagra so I don't know if it makes the pus*y better but to me if you take it to last longer and stay harder thats cool. But why use it on pus*y you done paid for? Seriously I'd fu*k them hoes natural and nut when I nut then go back in for rounds 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. until I feel I got my moneys worth!

That's right bi*ch suck my sh*t til I'm ready for the 12th round!
from my experience w/ strip clubs and bachelor parties.. n*gga YOU don't decide when the b*tch stop f'kin u.. THEY do. Bust quick if you want too, and bye bye that pu$$y will go WITH YOUR MONEY!!
 7 years ago '05        #70
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,771 | Props total: 5548 5548
 08-25-2011, 08:48 PM         #71
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
damn just reading that got my d!ck hard as fukk
The part where she was talkin bout merriman's d!ck?
 08-25-2011, 08:50 PM         #72
22k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



 The Bully said:
damn just reading that got my d!ck hard as fukk
 7 years ago '10        #73
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,904 | Props total: 31933 31933
You n*ggas comments got me
 08-25-2011, 10:43 PM         #74
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i watch alotta pr0n and still found that detail graphic
 08-25-2011, 10:44 PM         #75
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this whole page
 7 years ago '04        #76
GLADHEATER 
space
avatar space
space
$726 | Props total: 62 62
he got it in with some bust downs and no comdom. ez...........
 7 years ago '07        #77
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$42,803 | Props total: 38524 38524
 duval88 said:
You think this isn't normal activity for most n*ggas in the league? This ho just decided to make her story public because of who it was. Some of them n*ggas probably eating a.ss right now
Negro... that ain't the point. I eat a.ss!!!! 3 to 5 times a week you can catch my face buried in a random bi*ch backside.

The point is... the buffalo bills don't need this sh*t right now. This n*gga should be somewhere hitting a dummy blocker, or running up stadium steps, or playing madden... or sum sh*t. Anything football related!!!!

We bout to go 0-19, lose all our pre-season games, lose all our regular season games... lose on the road, lose at home... we even gonna lose our home games, that are not even played at home (toronto). We gonna take a road trip to play a home game... and lose that sh*t, in another gawd damn country! INTERNATIONAL LOSERS!!!!

... and this n*gga runnin' around eatin' expensive a.ss
 7 years ago '05        #78
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,759 | Props total: 3940 3940
 stogz said:
Negro... that ain't the point. I eat a.ss!!!! 3 to 5 times a week you can catch my face buried in a random bi*ch backside.

The point is... the buffalo bills don't need this sh*t right now. This n*gga should be somewhere hitting a dummy blocker, or running up stadium steps, or playing madden... or sum sh*t. Anything football related!!!!

We bout to go 0-19, lose all our pre-season games, lose all our regular season games... lose on the road, lose at home... we even gonna lose our home games, that are not even played at home (toronto). We gonna take a road trip to play a home game... and lose that sh*t, in another gawd damn country! INTERNATIONAL LOSERS!!!!

... and this n*gga runnin' around eatin' expensive a.ss
not trying to pile on but you would be 0-20
 7 years ago '05        #79
sleezy 
space
avatar space
space
$5,506 | Props total: 1390 1390
i aint eating no fu*kin stripper a.ss or any a.ss .....but i do stick my finger in they a.ss while fu*kin em from the back
 08-25-2011, 11:33 PM         #80
Dr Mirty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What does this chick look like?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Forget these white girls, I need some variation, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S VERY ASIAN
15 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
59 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
284 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
May 25 - Trump declares US will ‘dominate the oceans,
24 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
266 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Happy Time Murders
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy