10 New NBA 2K12 Photos (New Facial Models, Kicks, Etc.)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
 ggfresh said:
^ who cares about the graphics wait until next gen if you want better graphics its all about gameplay now. I think 2k is building the game play system perfectly and once they make 2k14 for the next gen consoles the graphics will be updated with the current gameplay mechanics.
Not that 2k11 looked bad
 6 years ago '10        #22
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
Finally they got Melo's face right. Last 2 games, they had him lookin like Mario and sh*t lol. But everyone looks good tho (pause). Like the detailing in the accessories now.
 6 years ago '10        #23
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
 ggfresh said:
^ who cares about the graphics wait until next gen if you want better graphics its all about gameplay now. I think 2k is building the game play system perfectly and once they make 2k14 for the next gen consoles the graphics will be updated with the current gameplay mechanics.
 slimdogg3325 said:
^this. spoiled a.ss kids
Good gameplay and great graphics or good gameplay with nba elite graphics....

I think I'll take the first option

Some of y'all can say spoiled kids this, adhd kids that, but we live in a time where game companies are living on the reputation that their games are graphically>>>>>> If that's the case I see no problem with wanting better visuals

I personally think NBA 2k14 or 15 will hands down be the best sports video game ever. By then it will be on a new system, the gameplay should fix most to all "major" bugs/problems, it should run very smoothly, the a.ssociation mode should be top of the line sports quality & the graphics will be simply amazing.
 6 years ago '05        #24
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
can't wait to whoop ya'll azzes on it...

still grindin on NBA2K11.. holla
 6 years ago '08        #25
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 ggfresh said:
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '10        #26
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 DurtySoufReppin said:
here's a nice article about some 2k12 gameplay to those interested

new shot reviews, rebounding physics, and drawing up inbound plays during timeouts

bout to get my Greg Poppavich on

6 years ago '07        #27
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,783 | Props total: 2396 2396
i stopped smoking weed... but i might have to when i play this game... it looks that amazing.
 6 years ago '08        #28
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 6 years ago '11        #29
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 MosDefinition said:
i wonder if they fixed the free agency in this game because teams were make some of the stupidest signing i have ever seen

my last franchise kevin durant signed with the miami heat so miami had durant bosh wade and lebron

and im sitting here like trying to beat this team in the eastern conference finals

and guys who were rated in the high 70s were asking for max contracts
THIS THIS THIS

The free agent sh*t is stupid as hell, why do I have to pay 100 mill to keep OJ Mayo or Paul George? And if you check the transaction report after free agency the teams will massively overpay players. Cleveland just signed this undrafted 60 center to a 80 mil 3 yr contract so did the Knicks . After years of bad signings teams get ridiculously over the cap and can't sign good players, so you can find 90+ players rotting away in free agency and sign them to 5.76 mil 1yr deals
 6 years ago '11        #30
inthezone 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 2797 2797
damn their faces look so realistic
might have to play with zoom on 10
 6 years ago '04        #31
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 HarbingerOfSwag said:
THIS THIS THIS

The free agent sh*t is stupid as hell, why do I have to pay 100 mill to keep OJ Mayo or Paul George? And if you check the transaction report after free agency the teams will massively overpay players. Cleveland just signed this undrafted 60 center to a 80 mil 3 yr contract so did the Knicks . After years of bad signings teams get ridiculously over the cap and can't sign good players, so you can find 90+ players rotting away in free agency and sign them to 5.76 mil 1yr deals
yo after like season 6 all you have to do is wait till preseason and keep your midlevel exception and you can sign anyone for that multiple seasons

and another team im on season like 2025 and damn near every team has 4 or 5 point gaurds

and a team will have a 90 center then in free agency sign another 90 center

that miami heat sh*t was the last straw for me though on top of michael beasley winning mvps the franchise sh*t and player progressions are completely out of whack the longer you play on top of signing a mother fu*ker as a 6th or a role player then the get mad that they dont play enough minutes

im out here trying to win championships and i got fu*king joe johnson whose a 70 rating bi*ching that hes not getting enough minutes and wants to be traded

i buy sports games mostly because of franchise modes and no sports game has ever been able to fix freeagency to where the computer teams make signings that make sense
 6 years ago '10        #32
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
yea I agree with the free agents and trades in a.ssociations

that sh*t keeps me from playing a.ssociation

They need to fix the navigation in that sh*t too

n*gga be lost as fu*k tryna navigate through that sh*t
 08-24-2011, 11:58 PM         #33
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause::celebrate0::banana:

CANT fu*kIN WAIT!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '10        #34
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5871 5871
I just want them to build on MyPlayer. I'll be happy.
 6 years ago '10        #35
phillyfirst215 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
RUN TMC?????????!!!!!!!! Ive seen enough.
 6 years ago '11        #36
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 MosDefinition said:
yo after like season 6 all you have to do is wait till preseason and keep your midlevel exception and you can sign anyone for that multiple seasons

and another team im on season like 2025 and damn near every team has 4 or 5 point gaurds

and a team will have a 90 center then in free agency sign another 90 center

that miami heat sh*t was the last straw for me though on top of michael beasley winning mvps the franchise sh*t and player progressions are completely out of whack the longer you play on top of signing a mother fu*ker as a 6th or a role player then the get mad that they dont play enough minutes

im out here trying to win championships and i got fu*king joe johnson whose a 70 rating bi*ching that hes not getting enough minutes and wants to be traded

i buy sports games mostly because of franchise modes and no sports game has ever been able to fix freeagency to where the computer teams make signings that make sense
Exactly its fu*kin crazy, I hate when n*ggas are bi*chin they don't get minutes and they are 70's and below. Once you hit 2020 or 2022 there are several teams with 99 overall ratings which is just ridiculous. Darren Collison out here winning Finals MVP and leading the 76ers to the promised land and The Bulls seem hell bent on having the smallest perimeter in the league. At one point they had Drose and B Knight playin the 1 and 2
 6 years ago '08        #37
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Good gameplay and great graphics or good gameplay with nba elite graphics....

I think I'll take the first option

Some of y'all can say spoiled kids this, adhd kids that, but we live in a time where game companies are living on the reputation that their games are graphically>>>>>> If that's the case I see no problem with wanting better visuals

I personally think NBA 2k14 or 15 will hands down be the best sports video game ever. By then it will be on a new system, the gameplay should fix most to all "major" bugs/problems, it should run very smoothly, the a.ssociation mode should be top of the line sports quality & the graphics will be simply amazing.
n*gga the game aint even come out yet
 6 years ago '05        #38
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
I hate how they move on 2K11... its mad fake
 6 years ago '05        #39
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
 DurtySoufReppin said:
here's a nice article about some 2k12 gameplay to those interested

new shot reviews, rebounding physics, and drawing up inbound plays during timeouts

bout to get my Greg Poppavich on
Clark Kellogg is fu*kin horrible man. Why can't they get Marv
 6 years ago '06        #40
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
The Admiral. Shaq & Penny.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy