Game's ‘The R.E.D. Album’ First Week Sales Projected At 90-95k

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 11357 11357
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
what does 50 have to do with this? and to be honest, I dont see 50 doing much better than this.........if interscope ever lets him release his album

and Im not a game fan but good for him
50 already. Sold. More with no buzz, and game was clowning his sales now he can't even break 100k, karma for that a.ss

5 mil to 90k, and people want to talk another 50 fallin off lmao
 6 years ago '10        #82
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 11357 11357
 Infamous2o1x said:
The days of hip hop where nobody cared bout sales except the guys in suits >>>

The art of hip hop is what's dead now its all bout sales and it has been stuck that way since GRODT
Bullsh*t 2pac and Jay-z talked about it all the time
 6 years ago '05        #83
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #84
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 MajorD said:
50 already. Sold. More with no buzz, and game was clowning his sales now he can't even break 100k, karma for that a.ss

5 mil to 90k, and people want to talk another 50 fallin off lmao
Stan.

BISD sold like what, 100k first week, +50k itunes, they delayed charting it because they released it on itunes a week early... it also had a good radio single 'baby by me'

this was like 2 years ago now 50 cannot even get a single, a release date or anything he's gonna probably release a greatest hits and leave interscope and sit on all that money he has, do a few movies etc. i'd be surprised if 50 next album sells over 100k.

music wise though at the moment game > 50,

r.e.d album wasn't radio friendly, but it has some bangers at least
 6 years ago '07        #85
clipse_designz 
space
space
 Kokujin Kotei said:
lil b fans boycotted him
all 1,300 of them
 6 years ago '10        #86
frank23white 
space
space
$552 | Props total: 4 4
Bought my copy.
Dont know where my interest for album sales came from though
 08-25-2011, 09:59 AM         #87
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clipse_designz said:
Stan.

BISD sold like what, 100k first week, +50k itunes, they delayed charting it because they released it on itunes a week early... it also had a good radio single 'baby by me'

this was like 2 years ago now 50 cannot even get a single, a release date or anything he's gonna probably release a greatest hits and leave interscope and sit on all that money he has, do a few movies etc. i'd be surprised if 50 next album sells over 100k.

Hey look, a stan calling someone else a stan.
 6 years ago '07        #88
clipse_designz 
space
space
 Perplexity said:
Hey look, a stan calling someone else a stan.
Care to mention how anything I said was stan like,
r.e.d album was okay, had a few good songs, a lot of filler...
i'm not even really a game fan, but you'd be stupid to not realise, at least he can drop an album, whereas 50 at the moment, cannot.

Last edited by clipse_designz; 08-25-2011 at 10:35 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #89
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 clipse_designz said:
Stan.

exactly. even if it doesn't sell 1 copy. it's better then all of 50s albums cept grodt and this is games worst effort. and even tho i say it's his worst effort still a top 5 album of the year for me.
 6 years ago '04        #90
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
dont care if he sells 95k, 195k or 3k, aint none of the money being deposited in my bank account, the only artist ill speak on with regards to sales is 50 and thats because when he was on top of the game, every fukking interview was about sales, sales, sales, so 50 alone gets judged by sales and every other artist ill judge by the quality of work
so the red album is dope so game is cool in my book even if doesnt sell another copy of red *shrugs* be mad if you want but sales dont mean sh*t to me
 6 years ago '04        #91
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29608 29608
 p00rky said:
wasn't talking to me? so? lol why do you keep mentioning super heroes. You said "cape on n fly thru" and "captain save a ho" in the other thread. You read too many comics. Seems like you are fascinated with dudes in tight outfits. No wonder you are a fan of GAME. You probably jumped for joy when he got the butterfly tattoo, huh?
lol at u not havin sh*t else to say...super heroes? 50 d!ckriders runnin outta insults...lol at u dissin lil b's fans in here but cryin when game dissed him...u confused...ur more of a fan than i am..ur in damn near every new thread...
 6 years ago '04        #92
Cali 
space
space
space
$296 | Props total: 12 12
 ghost213 said:
He doing better than Banks who last year dropped HFM2

The album debuted at number 26 on the US Billboard 200 chart[34] with first-week sales of about 45,000 units
 6 years ago '05        #93
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 214 214

[pic - click to view]

Game is set to make an impressive debut on the Billboard Top 200 albums chart come next week with his long-delayed fourth solo LP, The R.E.D. Album.

The one-day sales figures are in and according to the industry insiders over at hitsdailydouble.com the West Coast MC is on track to sell about 90,000 to 95,000 units in his first-week on shelves.

As of press time it is uncertain if that number will be enough to knock Jay-Z and Kanye Westís Watch the Throne from its top spot. The duo just moved 176,800 CDs in its second week.

Chuck Taylor hasnít released an album since 2008ís LAX, which debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard Top 200. That disc sold 238,000.

Be sure to check back with XXLMag.com on Wednesday, August 31 for the official SoundScan figures. óElan Mancini
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy