"The City" is the hardest song of the year.

most viewed right now
 94
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
K Dot dropped the best verse on the entire album.

The hook + closure makes that song what it is.

It's probably one of Game's stronger tracks too....
 08-24-2011, 02:31 PM         #22
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pkilla you got some explaining to do
 08-24-2011, 02:33 PM         #23
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pkilla wont write back in this thread but in a few hours he'l be postin in other threads like its all gravy
 08-24-2011, 02:48 PM         #24
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pkilla is out
 08-24-2011, 02:48 PM         #25
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But yeah, this track is fu*king hard. The song itself is > Born In The Trap. But Game's verses and fu*king bars are way better on Born In The Trap.
 08-24-2011, 03:38 PM         #26
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikeyajeto said:
But yeah, this track is fu*king hard. The song itself is > Born In The Trap. But Game's verses and fu*king bars are way better on Born In The Trap.
n*gga don't get sidetracked

this thread is now dedicated to pkilla's mediocrity as a person and a BX poster and the topic will not be changed until he responds
 08-24-2011, 03:51 PM         #27
SUHNAMI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:


i dont know why the mods havent banned you, a white kid saying "n*gga" constantly with almost nothing to offer to this forum sounds like a ban candidate.


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]



Mods even confirmed your joey b


[pic - click to view]



seek help
and a f*ggot who thinks Drake is gangsta
 6 years ago '07        #28
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 6 years ago '07        #29
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
where you at pkila111, i see you posting in other threads like sh*ts cool
 08-25-2011, 03:41 PM         #30
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pkilla where u at

i ain't lettin this thread die
 6 years ago '10        #31
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
 JETSoverERTHING said:
lmao only goes extra hard cause of Kendrick

I KNEW f*ggot a.ss n*ggaS WAS GON SAY THAT sh*t

if anybody else woulda been on that sh*t n*ggas woulda said the same sh*t

HATING a.ss n*ggaS
 6 years ago '09        #32
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5707 5707
 1LynguisticMind said:


i dont know why the mods havent banned you, a white kid saying "n*gga" constantly with almost nothing to offer to this forum sounds like a ban candidate.


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]



Mods even confirmed your joey b


[pic - click to view]



seek help

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #33
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
Notice how on every song on the album with a feature game is trying to rap like the featured rapper, except on The City, cuz he can't rap like Kendrick.
 08-25-2011, 04:13 PM         #34
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vancouver said:
Notice how on every song on the album with a feature game is trying to rap like the featured rapper, except on The City, cuz he can't rap like Kendrick.
You have 0 rep don't talk
 6 years ago '04        #35
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 H00DR4T said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #36
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
avatar space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
pkilla lost
 6 years ago '05        #37
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 mikeyajeto said:
You have 0 rep don't talk
What does that have to do with the song? You're dumb, don't talk.
 08-25-2011, 04:34 PM         #38
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vancouver said:
What does that have to do with the song? You're dumb, don't talk.
That no one respects what you say, or your opinion
 6 years ago '05        #39
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 mikeyajeto said:
That no one respects what you say, or your opinion
Oh, so you have to have lots of posts on an internet message board for people to respect what you say? It's not actually about what you say at all?

fu*k outta here, nerd. You know damn well what I said was true. Game got bodied on that track, and it's the only one where he doesn't try to imitate the other rapper, because K Dot can't be fu*ked with right now.
 08-25-2011, 04:44 PM         #40
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vancouver said:
Oh, so you have to have lots of posts on an internet message board for people to respect what you say? It's not actually about what you say at all?

fu*k outta here, nerd. You know damn well what I said was true. Game got bodied on that track, and it's the only one where he doesn't try to imitate the other rapper, because K Dot can't be fu*ked with right now.


just added to your rep
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy