Panthers Owner To Cam Newton: No Tattoos, No Piercings

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #141
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
its amazing how many ppl are cosigning this sh*t...its unbelievable...
 6 years ago '04        #142
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
Isn't having tattoos a form of artistic expression?

So what if the owner was asked not to have any paintings, or statues in his mansions?

The problem is you can not correlate having tats with ANY TYPE OF PERSONALITY TRAIT. It doesn't say anything about a person but that they are willing to put of with pain for the sake of art.

People are being ignorant for trying to put a label on someone. Cam could be a tat free piece of trash human as well as he could be a tatted up outstanding citizen.

Not really a hard concept to grasp.
 6 years ago '10        #143
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 0ddJoB said:
a stretch? the fu*k you mean dumbass this sh*t is work for these guys. they are the employees. what the fu*k bro

stereotypes aren't okay but every single person in the planet experiences them. its not just a black thing. im sure if he had a tat that wasnt visible like say on his a.ss cheek he wouldn't give a fu*k. your trying really hard here
Dude....just stop it...you're losing

Again, he asked Cam if he has ANY tattoos or piercings. In most professional environments you do have to cover up. But he didn't tell Cam to cover up, he said he doesn't want him having ANY tattoos

That is different from a dress code...or having a tattoo on his "ass cheek" as you say ...but uhh yea...whatever dude
 6 years ago '04        #144
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 3852 3852
thats bullsh*t.

he cant control that sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #145
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Smoke500 said:
Dude....just stop it...you're losing

Again, he asked Cam if he has ANY tattoos or piercings. In most professional environments you do have to cover up. But he didn't tell Cam to cover up, he said he doesn't want him having ANY tattoos

That is different from a dress code...or having a tattoo on his "ass cheek" as you say ...but uhh yea...whatever dude
His work uniform is the Helmet, pads and Carolina football gear correct?

This guy is reaching since his point is null and void. Dont even waste anymore of your finger strength on this kid its pointless.
 6 years ago '04        #146
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
Hmm...not mad at the concept, mad at the fact he is restricting cams decision, but the fact that its the "owner" of another man saying what he can and cant do with his body makes this all too familiar.
 6 years ago '07        #147
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,690 | Props total: 38535 38535
Cam Newton might have 100 yards rushing tonight lol
 6 years ago '10        #148
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 0ddJoB said:
Sorry bro but its you guys doing the reaching.

If I was paying you $40 million dollars I better not see you with even your hair grown out..

Give a fu*k about your artistic expression I am your employer and I say my consumers don't want that sh*t, if you don't like it go make your money elsewhere.

I hate to break it to you...but even employees have their rights. Your boss still has to RESPECT you
 6 years ago '04        #149
GLADHEATER 
space
space
$719 | Props total: 59 59
thats call doing the monkey for the honky
 6 years ago '11        #150
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
I feel like people are just dancing around the issue and what Mr. Richardson is saying..he's telling Cam...you dont wanna come off 2 Black
 6 years ago '07        #151
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
 Smoke500 said:
Nice...so black people should be judged by what other black people do...while whites can be individuals and judged accordingly?? Cool...

And you know what's the funny thing about your comment and many others?? The guy asked Cam if he has ANY tattoos or piercings. If Cam was tatted up and pierced up like the exaggerations some of you are stating....the owner wouldn't have to ask that question.

Even if Cam's tattoos were hidden this owner would judge him...and that's not fair.
You do realize that he specifically was talking to Cam Newton... stop acting like there aint no other black players on the team.. He wasnt talking to them now was he?
 6 years ago '11        #152
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
 0ddJoB said:
so you believe that tats and jewelery= black people?
Me..no but what folks bringing up that they want him to look "clean cut, and professional" and that earrings and tattoos make you look like a "thug" which most of us know to be code fro looking too much like a Negro...

Richardson is basically saying i cant sell you to my conservative friends if your the scary black guy...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy