NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-24-2011, 05:56 PM         #61
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
and why should newton care if the general public are racist morons?
Not just Cam Newton they tell u this in everyday life that tats and artwork on you don't look presentable.. you don't have to be an athlete to hear this... How many owners have asked their white players to stay free of tats..?? Propz 2 whoever answers with proof........
 6 years ago '10        #62
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5247 5247
 BigJay.inc said:
i dont understand but i do...

can be perceived as some slavery sh*t but Cam can really benefit by keeping his image clean....can potentially be the Tiger Woods (minus hoes ands.luts) of the NFL.... endorsement dollars through the roof

the owner should have let a GROWN a.ss MAN make that decision tho...thats my only issue
I'm not coming at you but we need to chill with all this clean sh*t, As if "clean" people don't commit crimes, and/or are all productive hard working Americans; that we should not fear.
 6 years ago '10        #63
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
 tmitch19 said:
Not just Cam Newton they tell u this in everyday life that tats and artwork on you don't look presentable.. you don't have to be an athlete to hear this... How many owners have asked their white players to stay free of tats..?? Propz 2 whoever answers with proof........
Coming from some one that's not an athlete. I view tattoos as part of their culture, most people that I see that participate in some type of organized sports has one.
 08-24-2011, 06:08 PM         #64
Robert Littal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Even worse when you listen to it.
 6 years ago '05        #65
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
And loser still have the nerve to say Race and Bias dont matter or not real

im not even gonna go in on this but this is str8 BS whole team is tatted up but i guess

we cant have the ****** QB have any. PPl already thing he is something dont wanna add

fuel to the fire for the ******
 6 years ago '05        #66
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
#1 pick starting QB in rookie year bro he's already bigger than the team. You understand that don't you? This guys gonna get face time like a mothafu*ka he needs to learn how to conduct himself like a human being not a punk with tats and jewelery.
wtf does tat and jewelery have to do with acting like a human bean. wtf are u talking about

how u look has nothing to do with how u are as a person. and aslong as he ask the WHOLE TEAM TO DO THE SAME THING then i have no problem with it. but to only ask that 1 player
is fu*king BS.

no one should be judge for how many tat u have. if u dont like it i understand but if your getting your job done and doing what u are suppose to then that all should matter.
 6 years ago '04        #67
BigJay.inc 67 heat pts67
space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 20288 20288
 Alerts said:
I'm not coming at you but we need to chill with all this clean sh*t, As if "clean" people don't commit crimes, and/or are all productive hard working Americans; that we should not fear.
you're absolutely right...

as far as clean...CLEAN people do commit crimes, CLEAN people do r*pe, steal, and murder too... in Cam's case, CLEAN people will cash in when it comes to endorsement money...

he is in the business of playing football and making alot of money doing so... now, making money is not everything... no amount of money should allow you to be disrespected either...

All in all, if he doesnt have tatts by now then he likely wont have any...

EDIT:

Last edited by BigJay.inc; 08-24-2011 at 06:23 PM..
 08-24-2011, 06:18 PM         #68
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k outta here.
 08-24-2011, 06:21 PM         #69
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
wtf does tat and jewelery have to do with acting like a human bean. wtf are u talking about

how u look has nothing to do with how u are as a person. and aslong as he ask the WHOLE TEAM TO DO THE SAME THING then i have no problem with it. but to only ask that 1 player
is fu*king BS.

no one should be judge for how many tat u have. if u dont like it i understand but if your getting your job done and doing what u are suppose to then that all should matter.

most white people think its still okay to judge people just on the way they look alone

they will never change 98% of them are just as racist now in 2011 as they were in 1811

and thats a fact
 6 years ago '10        #70
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
Would he tell this to Tim Tebow if he was his QB
 08-24-2011, 06:22 PM         #71
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is not racist by any means. I guarantee you if Cam Newton was white and Carolina just drafted him #1 to be the face of the franchise the owner would tell him the SAME thing. People can argue whether or not the owner should've said this in the first place, but it's def not racist.

I could argue both sides on whether or not the owner should've said it or has the right to. But in the end, it doesn't really matter. Cam Newton didn't have to sign his contract, but he did and now he's makin millions. I'm sure he's not really stressin over this tatt and earring thing.

He's gonna be the face of this franchise, and the owner just wants to protect his investment.
 08-24-2011, 06:24 PM         #72
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
most white people think its still okay to judge people just on the way they look alone

they will never change 98% of them are just as racist now in 2011 as they were in 1811

and thats a fact
You're an idiot. We should send ur a.ss back to 1811 then
 08-24-2011, 06:24 PM         #73
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Alerts said:
Would he tell this to Tim Tebow if he was his QB
yes...
 6 years ago '05        #74
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
What if Peyton had tats, brady had tats Steve Young, Joe Namath, what if TEBOW had tats all over their bodies, big giant blinged out ears and chest pieces? It is something people with low self-esteem do.

It's a distraction and Cam shouldn't worry about it. Believe it or not but it can be a problem, good thing he handled it before it happened.
but plenty of white ppl have tat all over them all type of ppl has tat and if brady or peyton had tats would that change your view on them????

this is sports and the market that buys this stuff from these ppl are 18-35 and they dont have a problem with that. i just dont think its fair to tell someone what they can do with THERE BODY
 6 years ago '04        #75
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
He's a young black man with a tremendous amount of talent meaning there are people out there who are just looking for a reason not to like him

Right or wrong aside, it's basically a precaution to protect an investment. Once he starts winning and the true aimless hate comes out he can pretty much do whatever he wants but for now, lay low
 6 years ago '05        #76
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
at the end of the day sh*t wont matter how he looks if he can play he will sale

if he sucks he wont sell sh*t dont matter how clean cut he is. Tim tebow is clean cut

and got bump to 4th string its about what u do . shouldnt be how u look but that white ppl

esp when its about a ******
 08-24-2011, 06:34 PM         #77
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trust me white qb's have tats, its just unlike the other "qbs" the media don't exploit there tattoos...

It starts as early in college fb.
 6 years ago '05        #78
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
hey it may not be rite it may not be fair but it is how it is. that just way it goes.

but like i said for ppl to sit here and say race plays no parts in sports are idiots
 6 years ago '09        #79
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12350 12350
 S W A N said:
To understand the logic you have to understand the panther fanbase as i stated earlier. Im from chalrotte and have attended quite a few games. Jerry is catering to a wine and cheese uptight crowd. I hate it. You can be kicked out for being rowdy. Im always looked at ackward when i yell "lets go" out the blue. Just a bad experience. A few people got booted for wearing paper bags last yr. I dearly love my panthers but i hate the stadium atmosphere. These are the same people he has to sell Cam to. Not gonna call it racist. Jerry is a buisness man who understands the dynamics of this city and franchise. Perception is reality to some. Would be a hard sell for an african american qb tatted up in a city of bankers. Just the way society is.
I will cosign the atmosphere for Panthers games and most of the area.
 6 years ago '10        #80
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
 S W A N said:
To understand the logic you have to understand the panther fanbase as i stated earlier. Im from Charlotte and have attended quite a few games. Jerry is catering to a wine and cheese uptight crowd. I hate it. You can be kicked out for being rowdy. Im always looked at awkward when i yell "lets go" out the blue. Just a bad experience. A few people got booted for wearing paper bags last yr. I dearly love my panthers but i hate the stadium atmosphere. These are the same people he has to sell Cam to. Not gonna call it racist. Jerry is a business man who understands the dynamics of this city and franchise. Perception is reality to some. Would be a hard sell for an African American qb tatted up in a city of bankers. Just the way society is.
I thought about this point

But America needs to wake up, this country has a strong history of racism, and not just toward blacks, Japanese, and Native Americans, but other people of European descent.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now