Panthers Owner To Cam Newton: No Tattoos, No Piercings

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7343 7343
sh*t like this is old news. agents always tell their clients to cut their dreads for PR . some do [MJD], some don't [edgerrin/Marshawn]
 6 years ago '06        #22
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Random Thought here, but what if this owner owned a basketball team and LeBron James was his franchise player. Would he tell him the same thing?
Believe me, they try. Guys are smart enough these days to know that they need to wait until they get that "momma we made it" check before they start getting tatted. The reality is that narrow mindedness is a trait that a lot of people suffer from. At the same time, give the players some credit.

Prime example: Monta Ellis. He was clean cut (still clean cut) without a tat in sight. The day after he signed that contract for 60 mil he got sleeves. His fan base didn't drop off whatsoever. He just knew that narrow minded people would view him as a thug and it might've messed with his money so he restrained until they paid him them he did him. He didn't need an owner to tell him that though.
 6 years ago '04        #23
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,485 | Props total: 6645 6645
 StateProperty88 said:
to businessmen...for quite sometime now
seeing as how I tattoo business men, I can tell you that that is NOT true and hasn't been for some time now.
 6 years ago '05        #24
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
What if he's clean cut and sucks a** on the field or a tatted up beast on field making plays? As long as he wins games, and can help sell some tickets, and stays out of trouble right? What difference does it make? If he sucks you'll cut him in 2-3 years anyway.
 6 years ago '05        #25
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Cutty Olds said:
seeing as how I tattoo business men, I can tell you that that is NOT true and hasn't been for some time now.
we'll agree to disagree then unless you want to elaborate
 6 years ago '04        #26
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
we'll agree to disagree then unless you want to elaborate
Im a licensed tattoo artist...no need to go into anymore depth, they get them all the time.
It's like people with Harleys, Bobbers, and Choppers
they ain't rebels, they don't rock the 1% tattoos...there doctors, RN's, lawyers, cats who do trades and stocks, military officers, real estate agents, and business owners

I mean come on...the average rate for a tattoo is $100-$125 an hour...haha art is money my man. You'd be surprised what people have under those blazers, blouses, and button ups.
 6 years ago '09        #27
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
On one hand, That's fu*ked up he told the dude don't get any tattoos or piercings.

on the other hand, its sad but in our world a black guy with tats and earrings is looked at a lot differently than a white guy. He may be trying to help Cam's money long term by telling him not to get any. He should have just told him or made it clear that he shouldnt have it where people can see it because its hard to get business deals done to expand your name outside athletics with tats on your face, hands and neck.

sh*t still fu*ked up that he told the dude not to get any. If Cam wants them then its his choice.
 6 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 Cutty Olds said:
Im a licensed tattoo artist...no need to go into anymore depth, they get them all the time.
It's like people with Harleys, Bobbers, and Choppers
they ain't rebels, they don't rock the 1% tattoos...there doctors, RN's, lawyers, cats who do trades and stocks, military officers, real estate agents, and business owners

I mean come on...the average rate for a tattoo is $100-$125 an hour...haha art is money my man. You'd be surprised what people have under those blazers, blouses, and button ups.
and most of these people are black?
 6 years ago '10        #29
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30598 30598
What type of slavery uncle Tom sh*t is that... Panthers owner could suck my d!ck
 6 years ago '04        #30
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
and most of these people are black?
^^^
Lol...it's hard to tell across this monitor but im a black tattoo artist and so is my mentor!
We are out there...

And to answer that yes, alot of them are black and latino and asian. It's not hard to get your entire chest tattooed for instance, and have people not even know it....Im also in the Navy, we do it all the time, especially officers.
 6 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 Cutty Olds said:
^^^
Lol...it's hard to tell across this monitor but im a black tattoo artist and so is my mentor!
We are out there...

And to answer that yes, alot of them are black and latino and asian. It's not hard to get your entire chest tattooed for instance, and have people not even know it....Im also in the Navy, we do it all the time, especially officers.
understood
 6 years ago '04        #32
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
DO you realize you are agreeing with him since you are talking about the tattoos being hidden?

^^^
No,
I was explaining how businessmen and others in society who are the faces of they're organiztion are tattooed and aren't thugs.
 6 years ago '04        #33
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Noone was saying they are thugs.People are saying they would be percevied that way. If that wasn't the case they wouldnt need to hide the tats.
That wasn't what HE said...and it's still not true, well, to some extent
 6 years ago '07        #34
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140

Only on BX would muthafu*ka's take this to heart and think he's being a racist.

Athletes look stupid as fu*k all tatted up, when they're making millions upon millions for playing a sport.

It's called looking respectable, especially when you have companies advertising into your franchise.

Especially when he's the face of the franchise now.
 6 years ago '04        #35
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 m-f said:

Athletes look stupid as fu*k all tatted up, when they're making millions upon millions for playing a sport.

It's called looking respectable, especially when you have companies advertising into your franchise.

What does that have ANYTHING to do with it???

Gattsau said:
It was and it is true. Very few ceos in the corpoateworld have any visible tats.
^^^
Especially the old heads, but young CEO's, like Nick Cannon, the owner of Go Daddy, and some others are...but they are from a different cloth

**edit** you said visible

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 08-24-2011 at 10:34 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #36
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
 m-f said:

But, isn't it actually racist when you look deeper at it? Why is he telling Cam to not have tattoos? He signed Jeremy Shockey to a contract this offseason so its clear he has no problem with tattoos on white players so why tell the black dude, don't get any tats? I know why and explained earlier which is why it is racist.
 6 years ago '10        #37
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Pistol Peter said:
fu*k outta here..i wish my boss would tell me some sh*t like that

no you dont.

n*ggaz k!ll me with that "i wish a n*gga would" type sh*t. No you dont.

"i wish a n*gga would slap me!" Really? No you dont
 6 years ago '06        #38
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8660 8660
racist sh*t.....i could see if he was working at a blue collar job.

half the L got tattoos and piercings.
 6 years ago '10        #39
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
Fuk outta here he grown a.ss man if he wants a Tat he should be able to get one. Thats his boss not his father.
 08-24-2011, 12:45 PM         #40
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people

this is how 98% of them think
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy