Want to work 4 UPS? heres the easiest way and why u dont REALLY want to work 4 them

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '06        #41
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,419 | Props total: 2608 2608
Worst sh*t ever.

I remember waking up at 4am and going to ups and having to stretch in the morning and sh*t.

Tell me why they work you for 4 hours strait hard labor and then give you ONE....ONE! 15 min break but they actually hit the buzzer early after 10 min. I used to be mad as fu*k!
 11-14-2011, 01:44 AM         #42
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lato9905 said:
Worst sh*t ever.

I remember waking up at 4am and going to ups and having to stretch in the morning and sh*t.

Tell me why they work you for 4 hours strait hard labor and then give you ONE....ONE! 15 min break but they actually hit the buzzer early after 10 min. I used to be mad as fu*k!
sorry but
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #43
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
 illogik said:
I got an interview on Thursday for driver helper
Mayne where the fck my interview at?!
Who got that NYC hook up?
 6 years ago '05        #44
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11734 11734
Fed-Ex was easily the worst job I ever had. I was a loader. Which is some bullsh*t. If u unload its way easier which is why I prolly only did it for like 3 days outta the 3 months I was there. U gotta look @ this sheet in the truck with like 60 zip codes and u gotta make sure u loading the correct zip codes in your truck. Then its like 50 boxes a minute coming down the dam chute. AND they gon throw the wrong zip code in your truck ON PURPOSE. so u got a nice wall built. And the dude points @ the box u got on the bottom like " that ain't the right zip code" fu*ks your whole wall up. Its part time but its still some bull sh*t. U get patted down coming and going. fu*k that job for $9/hr
 6 years ago '08        #45
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 3422 3422
Recession hitting hard n*ggas waiting on interviews from UPS
 6 years ago '05        #46
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 0ddJoB said:
interview next monday when do these people drug test if at all
they dont unless you're a supervisor or get injured.
 6 years ago '09        #47
THE256ADDICTION 
space
space
$25 | Props total: 0 0
yo how hard is it to get on at UPS if ur a CDL driver like myself?
 6 years ago '08        #48
moe356 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 1 1
 BakLykILefSmthn said:
30 bones an hour tho

always wondered how doug pulled carrie's sweet a.ss
lmaoo:agreement6:
 6 years ago '06        #49
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
i used to work at walmart two years ago.
worked there for a year, half the year cashier (easy as sh*t, made 300 bucks a week) i started working in the summer all the way to december (thats when its really active and you get tons of customer which means TONS of hours. and since i was cool with my supervisor and i fu*ked one of them i got 40 hours almost every week

but then january came..and walmart was dead. no customers unless its the weekend...so my hours dropped to 15-25 hours a week..then there was openings in the back (truck unloader) so i switched since i was guaranteed at least 32 hours a week. i could go up to 40 but thats it. the bullsh*t part i used to make like 8.60 as a cashier. and i had to take a paycut. i was like i forgot how much but it was somewhere between 7.40-8.00. something like that. i was like how the fu*k am i gonna make less when im doing ten times the work :wtf: and they gave me some bs excuse saying its not their fault and all their sh*t so stupid me i took the job anyway..made about 275 a week or so after taxes.

let me tell you..unloading a 1800-piece truck with 3 other people was fu*king hell. not only were we a crew of 7, walmart would purposely make it so that when the biggest trucks came we would have the least amount of people. and when we need people they send cashiers to help (who have no fu*king idea of what to do) so they would slow us down.

here comes the best part though. they expected us to FINISH by 7pm (we worked from 4pm-1am) so we had 3 hours! then we had an hour break 7-8. and after that if we were done we would start pulling out the pallets and sh*t to the floor, and they put us to stack sh*t until 1 am..

walmart doesnt give a sh*t about you. they dont even fix the light so you can see inside the truck, so we have to work in complete darkness..there was one time i went into the truck to push the boxes on the belt..obviously i couldnt see sh*t and i pushed a box full of broken jars..i came out and had like 20 cuts on both my hands, i was like :wtf: you know what they told me?

"heres a band aid, do you need to go home?"
"im like, can you fix the fu*king light?"
"yea we are still working on that"

did it ever get fixed? yea like a month later
after that i quit. they wanted me to stay because i was one of their fastest and consistent workers. i was like fu*k you and walked out. went to DR that summer and never looked back on that job. DR is fu*king beautiful if i may add, always a pleasure to go back to my home country.

now im in college trying to get my business degree and get paid to do less

Last edited by Manny05; 12-01-2011 at 11:21 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #50
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,250 | Props total: 13627 13627
I worked there last year theyre gonna slave u only good thing about it is u get paid every week but unless youre a driver it aint worth it
 06-08-2012, 07:22 PM         #51
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i applied for the part time package handler position. tryna work a second job.

i'm ready for the challenge.
 5 years ago '11        #52
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
I'm in hard labor long hours in the sun. This sounds like a cake walk to me but I wont make what I'm making right but probably will in the long run only thing is my L's are fu*ked so I wont even bother applying. Good sh*t on the info tho been tryna see what was good with ups for a while now.
 5 years ago '04        #53
Leftcoast 
space
space
space
$471 | Props total: 5 5
i worked there for around a month. i quit right before the union dues started kicking in. i did the 11pm-3am shift. and it was nothing but crack adddicts and meth heads there. i did that time because i was going school during the day and i would be eligble for tuition reimbursment. i got a temp game testing job at electronic arts during that summer and didnt even give my two week notice and cut out. i did like that i got paid every thursday though.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy