Want to work 4 UPS? heres the easiest way and why u dont REALLY want to work 4 them

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
I applied to UPS but never worked there. I worked at FedEx (package handler) and it was easy as hell to me loading the truck, you just bust your a.ss and show them how good you are and they will love you.

I only worked there a few months but when I left I was making $200/week which was good when you don't have any bills to pay or anything. Start off making 9.25 (working 4pm-8pm) then .25 cent raise after a month, another .25 cent after your 3rd month and .50 cent after your 6th month. I would get 23-28 hours a week when I was there with weekends off, I loved that sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #22
ajymerced 
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
Damn I've been tryna apply as a package handler at either UPS or Fedex. But there locations are either too far or there is never an opening. And once I apply for an opening , they never call and my application is still in consideration. fu*ked up
 6 years ago '05        #23
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
Is driving 50 minutes to a UPS facility worth it as a package handler?
 6 years ago '05        #24
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
 MlLkMan said:
Is driving 50 minutes to a UPS facility worth it as a package handler?

thats gonna be $10 a day in gas, add in tolls, then subtract from $150-$200 a week after taxes + subtract $20 every week (1st 3 months union initiation fee thats deducted with monthy union dues of $20 so once a month $40 is taken out of 1 check)

imo its not worth it, but a jobs a job i kno times are tough, some positives about the job is u will stay in shape and u work 4 a highly respected company

Last edited by LBoogie2122; 08-29-2011 at 09:22 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #25
J Baltimore 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$27 | Props total: 1 1
that sh*t was fu*king hell. hardest work ever...the reason its only part time is bc u cant physically do that sh*t for 8 hours a day.

not bad if u want a free workout, but jumping straight into it is crazy. i worked on the sort lines, putting boxes on different belts straight from the feeder trucks depending on where they were supposed to go. had big a.ss 50 to 80 pound boxes coming at me FAST back to back to back trying to put them on different lines. i worked like 330 to 8 (they changed the hours up slightly every day) and when i got home i usually slept my day away and never got anything done. also sometimes they had me loading the trucks, which i didnt really know how to do properly bc our training was cut short bc they needed ppl so badly. the drivers get really mad when u dont load them properly, and then some drivers liked their trucks to be loaded a certain way and they would have a fit if u didnt know that lol.

i had a problem after i quit...every time i saw a brown cardboard box i would get these crazy flashbacks of that sh*t for a couple months.

the one thing i will say is that the ppl (besides the drivers) were nice compared to other warehouse jobs (other jobs are way easier but the ppl make it hard) and they had cool discounts on cell phone bills and stuff just coming in.
 6 years ago '09        #26
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,117 | Props total: 22571 22571
 BakLykILefSmthn said:
30 bones an hour tho

always wondered how doug pulled carrie's sweet a.ss
that n*gga lied to her, and said he had a job when he didn't. and then got blessed by jesus with that job
 6 years ago '05        #27
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,453 | Props total: 25147 25147
UPS Isn't Worth It. I Wouldn't Even Tell My Younger Homies To Sign Up There. The Paper Aint Worth It....8.50 A Hour? You Only Bringin 78.00 To 100.00 Dollars A Week In Acouple Months With Taxes and The Union Involed From Slavin In The Truck.

I Dunno About Fedex,I Heard It Was Better But UPS? Hell Naaawww...
 6 years ago '06        #28
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
I work for ups part time after I get off from my morning job. I been there just over a year. I make $10 an hour, but I also have free health and dental care for me and for the wife and kids it will kick in dec 11. I work for a small hub, so the work isn't hard lol :D if I would get insurance from my goverment job it would be $217 for me and my wife every two weeks. About 325 if the whole family was on it a pay check.
 6 years ago '05        #29
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,882 | Props total: 2719 2719
i was looking for a pt job and I applied there and I talked to my neighbor because he worked there for like 7 years. he told me you get like one break and they rush u thru that and the waiting list to be a driver is like 7 years long now. I dont have a problem with hard work but ill be damned if I have osme young fresh out of highschool fu*k rushing me around being a d!ck While im try to do a nearly impossible job. So I canceled my interview
 6 years ago '04        #30
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
I applied hopefully they dont run my credit though cause they gonna give me the face. . .
 6 years ago '04        #31
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,739 | Props total: 6444 6444
 Barcode said:
I applied hopefully they dont run my credit though cause they gonna give me the face. . .
 6 years ago '08        #32
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,690 | Props total: 3429 3429
Worked seasonally there.
Not to bad of a job as long as you aren't seasonal which my a.ss was smh. sh*t sucked it felt like you were slaving because you had no access to any benefits at all smh sh*t sucked and k!lled your motivation when most people not slaving in a massive hub but chilling making phone calls or something make more than you. Hated that job my freshman year $8.50 an hour 22-23 hr work week = $144 after taxes and sh*t.
 10-23-2011, 05:43 PM         #33
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone have power in any northern california UPS to get me on?
 6 years ago '07        #34
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
I worked for UPS from age 18-21 on the ramp loading planes. My shift was between 2am-7am. The good thing was my supervisor was engaged to the main dispatcher and we would load MAYBE 2 planes a night and get to sleep 2-3 hours in the van. It was so cold in the winter, but they paid for college as long as you got a C.
 10-25-2011, 03:35 AM         #35
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
applying now
 10-25-2011, 03:40 PM         #36
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just applied to both Fedex and UPS I dont really care about the pay cause Im not making sh*t right now but starting school in january so it'll work well with my schedule. The UPS site has a banner that says "immediate direct hire postions" the application was really short they ask you like 5 questions and then ask if you ok with working this schedule? (11pm to 4am) and then you click submit and it says something like you meet our qualifications and have applied for this position. And when I check my applications it says "pending" next to it. Just paranoid Im hoping to hear something from them soon. Any idea how long it took UPS to contact you for an interview?

and Fedex was a long a.ss application with so many gat dayum questions but I did that yesterday I haven't heard anything from them yet but we'll see what goes down.
 6 years ago '04        #37
jrich14554 
space
space
space
$1,508 | Props total: 20 20
Fed ex is the same way... but it six months you can become a driver or clerk an to recieve benefits i work there part time nights. Its hard work fo sho
 6 years ago '04        #38
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 2426 2426
I might apply to be a part time package handler
 6 years ago '09        #39
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1657 1657
sh*t some of you guys must really need money lol after reading all of those bad reviews on those jobs some of those reviews got me like but hey some of yall need money so go for it :agreement6:
 11-10-2011, 09:56 PM         #40
N Nyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell yeah. I love this post. I have been @ UPS for 5 1/2 years and started when I was 18. I'm 23 now and already got my pension after 5 years. Everything in original post is 100% accurate from what I have seen.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy