Desean Jackson Thinks He is As a Good as Larry Fitzgerald

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Desean Jackson as good as Larry Fitzgerald?
Hell Yeah 27 16.67%
Hell Naw 135 83.33%
Voters: 162. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Since when did it not? And honestly, he is the third best WR on their team? Alright chief

So what five or 10 WR are better than him? I'm a.ssuming you have a couple of Cowboys ahead of him right?
Fitz
Andre Johnson
Megatron
Greg Jennings
Reggie Wayne
Roddy White
Marques Colston
Miles Austin
Hakeem Nicks
Santonio Holmes
Mike Wallace
Dez Bryant
Vincent Jackson
Brandon Marshall
Dwayne Bowe

theres 15 for you that are all better receivers than Desean Jackson

and yes there are a couple Cowboys ahead of him, i dont need to be bias but Dez and Miles are already more complete receivers than Jackson will ever be and i'm a D. Jax fan
 6 years ago '04        #162
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 DoMieD said:
This cant be life.

Not as good as Fitz by a long shot but better than Wallace
Wallace had a better year last year than D. Jax and will have a better year this year too...you would think that all these receivers would help Desean get open more but he will put up the same stats again this year, while Wallace only has Hines Ward(who is rapidly declining) and Heath Miller to divert coverage away from him
 6 years ago '04        #163
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
people been saying Hines fallen off for 4 years

you don't know whats gonna happen this year so stop the future seeing. if we're basing it all off last year then DJax>>> Brandon Marshall and Fitz cause his numbers are equal or better. but we're not.

D Jax>>>>>>>half your list

oh yeah if you have 2 WR better then D Jax why our passing game better?
ummm our passing game was statistically better despite playing with our backup QB almost 3/4ths of the year

like i said i'm not gonna argue it, i'm done with it because everyone thinks that since Jackson is a home run threat that he should be mentioned in the top 10 RECEIVER discussions despite never eclipsing 70 receptions or even getting 10 TDs in a single season to this point...

so if Wallace has another year similar to last year can we say that Wallace>>Jackson?? or is that not possible in the realm of BX?
 6 years ago '04        #164
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
if you haven't noticed I haven't been saying Jackson is all that. but yeah if wallace has another year I agree. of course you had more passing yards. you were playing catch up EVERY game

quick question what makes Dez Bryant and his 45 catches 500 yards good enough to be put on a list w the top 20 WR? I mean Jackson only had 4 more catches but DOUBLED the yardage
Dez was the 3rd receiver on our depth chart for pretty much the whole season and was also bothered by that nagging ankle injury or whatever it was for most of the season but then when they decided to make him a more focal point of the offense thanks to Roy Williams continually sh*tting the bed, he actually was doin pretty well...and he also broke his ankle early in week 13 against the Colts, with 4 more games to go...i guess we will have to wait and see how Dez performs in a starting role this season with the offense healthy again because he could have very well broken 70 receptions 800-900 yards and double-digit touchdowns in those final 4 1/2 games

its my opinion, you feel otherwise obviously but I think Dez is the better receiver

EDIT: i dont need another season to know that Dez can still be effective if he isnt running a go-route or any other route that requires outrunning his man

Last edited by chctynig2804; 08-25-2011 at 08:35 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #165
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
dude had 7 catches from week 9 to week 12. wtf you mean he was doing well?

he had 500 yards in 12 games and you think he coulda got 350 to 400 in the next 4 games DJax missed games too. so thats a moot point.

see you're going off OPINION but stats say Dez isn't better YET. he could be, but right now HELL NO

Dez isn't outrunning to many people. thats why he avg. 12 yards a catch and D Jax avg 22
what does desean do better than Dez when it comes to being a receiver other than his deep threat ability?? does he have better hands? better route runner? better at breaking tackles? or is it just because his stats are better that makes him a better player?
 6 years ago '04        #166
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
saying Dez Bryant is better then Desean is more retarded then saying Desean is top 10
but yet you said Desean was better than half of the receivers i named and i only named 15
 08-25-2011, 11:35 AM         #167
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
m@ 27 people voting yes...
 6 years ago '07        #168
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
wait...........someone said desean will be GOAT??

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #169
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 Main Event said:
*notices you made a reference to a arizona area code earlier before i hit you with numbers*

*notices after i hit you with numbers that make your claim incorrect you just some now noticed the avy of an Arizona player*

*sees the coincidence and laughs *

Don't blame Larry for Desean being a 1 trick pony and only being able to be a deep threat hence the high YPC....Take your L but before you go though

Show them playoff stats
I'm just calling you d!ck rider for your state. You like everything AZ, thats whats up. I lived out there as a kid and ran with the Wildcats and Suns cause thats all I knew then. As I moved on in life, I realized being a homer would cloud your judgement when it comes to sports. As in your case.
What #s did you hit me up with. By the way, Desean entering his fourth season, what year is Larry going into?
Next, over the past two seasons (09,10) they are neck and neck in passing yards but Larry doubles him in catches. You calling him a one trick pony hahahha last I checked his job is to get open, catch the ball and move the chains. Might need to look at some film instead of just sportscenter highlights. Watch a game or two.

[video - click to view]

Oh, Kurt and Larry were monsters on there way to the Super Bowl in 08. No bullsh*t

chctynig2804 said:
Fitz
Andre Johnson
Megatron
Greg Jennings
Reggie Wayne
Roddy White
Marques Colston
Miles Austin
Hakeem Nicks
Santonio Holmes
Mike Wallace
Dez Bryant
Vincent Jackson
Brandon Marshall
Dwayne Bowe

theres 15 for you that are all better receivers than Desean Jackson

and yes there are a couple Cowboys ahead of him, i dont need to be bias but Dez and Miles are already more complete receivers than Jackson will ever be and i'm a D. Jax fan
you was serious when you put them WR's up werent you? My goodness. And the fact you put Dez up there who hasnt done nothing yet in the league lets me know how bias you are indeed.

slimwillie said:
n*gga are you retarded? Dez Bryant at this point hasnt proved to be better thenD Jax.
wait for it

slimwillie said:
why you aint responding Caliz stan?
I don't need to respond, your following post proved my point. By the way its Kaliz chief

chctynig2804 said:
ummm our passing game was statistically better despite playing with our backup QB almost 3/4ths of the year

like i said i'm not gonna argue it, i'm done with it because everyone thinks that since Jackson is a home run threat that he should be mentioned in the top 10 RECEIVER discussions despite never eclipsing 70 receptions or even getting 10 TDs in a single season to this point...

so if Wallace has another year similar to last year can we say that Wallace>>Jackson?? or is that not possible in the realm of BX?
Jackon makes the best with what he gets. Calling him a home-run threat like its a bad thing hahaha Look at the stats, he gets targeted less than half as much as your so-called top 15 receivers yet he still puts up numbers.

slimwillie said:
dude had 7 catches from week 9 to week 12. wtf you mean he was doing well?

he had 500 yards in 12 games and you think he coulda got 350 to 400 in the next 4 games DJax missed games too. so thats a moot point.

see you're going off OPINION but stats say Dez isn't better YET. he could be, but right now HELL NO

Dez isn't outrunning to many people. thats why he avg. 12 yards a catch and D Jax avg 22

one last thing funny how you make RETARDED a.ss statements and say it's my oopinion but when someone else makes an equally retarded statement you don't chalk itup as opinion. you say its foolish lol
Wait, did you just bring up Desean avg 22 ypc?

slimwillie said:
Deep threat ability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> running good routes. for fu*k sake Jason avant runs good routes and has good hands. is Avant better then D Jax?
there are lots of WR with good hands that run good routes, not many WR that have 13 TD's over 50 yards in 3 years.
he wins games with big plays as good as any WR in the league.
Oh I get it, you wanted to just bicker with the champ, but your posting up sh*t I been talking about. SMH

slimwillie said:
he is top 10. but you called that retarded

noone but you thinks Dez is top 15 buddy. just like you were telling me last year how Dallas was gonna turn things around
I can't believe it hahahaahah smack yourself
 6 years ago '04        #170
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 MrIndieArtist said:
kaliz champ ur stupid man. u said "jackson makes the best of what he gets" he only gets open 47 times a season haaaaaaa.

1 touchdown in the redzone in 2010. haaaaa

hes a one trick pony. open space k!ller that is all
He caught 47 passes in 2010 and was thrown to 97 times

Larry caught 90 passes in 2010 and was thrown to 174 times.

Like I said, he makes best with what he gets. And if you watch film on him, he can turn a button hook, crossing route and a 10 yard out into a long gain or a TD. Don't believe watch the video. For folks saying he can't run routes. sh*t, he sure does get a lot of seperation when he runs route. And damn, when he catches the ball he sure does eat up a lot of yardage. One trick pony, damn, thats a bad a.ss one trick pony
 6 years ago '04        #171
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
Dez is gona have a better year than desean Jackson...guarantee it..dez has better hands,is stronger,harder to take down...true story
 10-24-2011, 12:38 AM         #172
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas is mad in this thread. Larry Fitz hasn't been doing nothing performance wise neither.
 6 years ago '05        #173
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 Tommy_Bunz said:
n*ggas is mad in this thread. Larry Fitz hasn't been doing nothing performance wise neither.
I'd still rather have Larry on the squad
 6 years ago '08        #174
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12600 12600
 Tommy_Bunz said:
if only fitz had a qb

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy