Desean Jackson Thinks He is As a Good as Larry Fitzgerald

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL New England Patriots (10-2) @ Miami Dolphins (5-7) Official Game Thread
150 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Desean Jackson as good as Larry Fitzgerald?
Hell Yeah 27 16.67%
Hell Naw 135 83.33%
Voters: 162. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
TrueBlueStar21 1 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 5 5
when he got laid out by junta robinson i was happy, can't stand that arrogant lil bi*ch
 08-24-2011, 08:55 AM         #82
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 riga89 said:
Not only is Desean Jackson a better receiver than Larry Fitzgerald, he's a better all-around player, which makes him more valuable. He can return punts, and kickoffs and get to the end-zone with the best of them. Hell yeah, Desean is a better player. A couple more pro bowl seasons and he will get his money.
wow get off Desean Jackson's nuts. Never seen a stan work so hard damn. Why dont you sobber up and then come back with a post that isnt moronic in anyway. Stuff like this makes me wonder do people actually watch football or just watch highlights.
 6 years ago '11        #83
kushkulture420 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,195 | Props total: 1027 1027
only when you dominate a super bowl all by yourself like larry - oh wait desean you never been to the super bowl
 6 years ago '05        #84
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
fitz is more reliable so i give him the nod, but d-jax is just as dangerous if not more...i dont think that can really be argued. d-jax is a game changer and defense gameplan against him and it opens things up for our running game (vick included) and also helps maclin get better looks.

i said it before and i'll say it again, i dont think the eagles are going to resign jackson and he will test free agency because the two sides (jackson and the eagles) are too far off on numbers. if they werent he would have been locked up by now because thats what the eagles usually do

they are going to let jackson test the market and if someone overpays (in the eagles opinion) they are going to let him go, but they are hoping he test the market and the numbers are lower then what he thought and he comes back for less money then he was expecting

i hope im wrong, but think im right
 6 years ago '05        #85
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #86
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1295 1295
Larry Fitzgerald can carry an entire team by himself, just being a Wide Receiver.

Desean can not.

and i'm an eagles fan, and i love desean, but he is just simply not near Fitzgerald. Fitz is in a class of his own. He will succeed on any team, in any system, by himself, with no help from other receivers because he has the physical tools and talent, and the freakish ability to grab a ball anywhere within a catchable radius regardless if it's thrown in the dirt or not. He is what we call unstoppable in terms of wide receivers.

In order for DJack to be effective, he needs a good quarterback that can accurately throw him the ball so he can catch it in full stride, and he also needs good supporting receivers because if he gets double teamed, he'll basically disappear from a game. same thing happens if they start jamming him and getting physical. he just disappears. i've seen it happen numerous times.

once again, i reiterate i love djack as a player, i think he's great for what he does, but if he is really expecting Fitzgerald money, he's delusional. The cardinals gave Fitz that money because he is basically the only reason they are relevant. The Cardinals could not be successful without him. The Eagles without DJack would still be playoff contenders however. That's the reality. In all actuality, DJack is the second best all around receiver on the team.

Last edited by Grisly; 08-24-2011 at 09:56 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #87
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
yeah just like Avant is the best wr in the nfl
 6 years ago '07        #88
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 HotBYoungTurk said:
If he didnt have his speed. he would be average.. Fitzgerald is the full package.. hands, ability to find the ball in the air, spectacular catch, route running.... I could keep going..
but he does have his speed.

thats like me saying if fitz was 5'5" . . . . .

stupid point , dont post
 08-24-2011, 10:47 AM         #89
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people love larry fitzgerald but what the fu*k has he done lately?
 6 years ago '04        #90
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1295 1295
 noshirtforyou said:
yeah just like Avant is the best wr in the nfl
he definitely not the best in the entire nfl. he's definitely one of the best at his position though, which is slot receiver. one of the best route runners and best hands at the WR position.
 08-24-2011, 10:49 AM         #91
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
Larry Fitzgerald can carry an entire team by himself, just being a Wide Receiver.

Desean can not.

and i'm an eagles fan, and i love desean, but he is just simply not near Fitzgerald. Fitz is in a class of his own. He will succeed on any team, in any system, by himself, with no help from other receivers because he has the physical tools and talent, and the freakish ability to grab a ball anywhere within a catchable radius regardless if it's thrown in the dirt or not. He is what we call unstoppable in terms of wide receivers.

In order for DJack to be effective, he needs a good quarterback that can accurately throw him the ball so he can catch it in full stride, and he also needs good supporting receivers because if he gets double teamed, he'll basically disappear from a game. same thing happens if they start jamming him and getting physical. he just disappears. i've seen it happen numerous times.

once again, i reiterate i love djack as a player, i think he's great for what he does, but if he is really expecting Fitzgerald money, he's delusional. The cardinals gave Fitz that money because he is basically the only reason they are relevant. The Cardinals could not be successful without him. The Eagles without DJack would still be playoff contenders however. That's the reality. In all actuality, DJack is the second best all around receiver on the team.

no he can't, and I like larry, but c'mon.....

he'll get thrown to more anyway, because hes the only good thing arizona have far as wide outs goes, philly has other options.

but we'll see after this season, its too early to tell.
 6 years ago '04        #92
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,025 | Props total: 2559 2559
dudes not even the best RECEIVER on his team.
 6 years ago '11        #93
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,047 | Props total: 3174 3174
 Main Event said:
Ive already thrown out numbers

Never finished top 10 in catches
Never finished top 10 in yards
Never finished top 10 in TDs
He doesnt have better hands
Doesnt run better routes
Isnt a better blocker

I can keep going...
 6 years ago '04        #94
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
Anyone who thinks Jackson is better than Fitz obviously knows nothing about football. This is coming from a D Jack fan, he's one of the most exciting players to watch but he is no where near the same level as Fitz when it comes to being a skilled WR.
 6 years ago '05        #95
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
I swear end zone antics and celebrations will make you a lot better in peoples eyes than you really are..

The fact that people are in here debating or wondering if DJ is on Fitz level is a joke in itself.
 6 years ago '05        #96
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
no ones saying desean is better than fitzgerald.... the argument is that they are equally as valuable to their team and close to the same ball park as far as talent goes..... jackson should get similar to fitzgerald money
 08-24-2011, 11:52 AM         #97
DcBaLLinBoyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he want that larry money
 6 years ago '05        #98
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
all i have to say is the NUMBERS dont lie.... anyone on here can say what you want but the numbers dont lie... talent doesnt lie... speed doesnt lie...

if desean doesnt get a nice sized contract than its a shame to an athlete with tremendous talent....

was he wrong for comparing himself to fitzgerald? probably so... but does he deserve similar money... i'd say so.. the man has produced every year he has been in the league... not to mention he has to split catches with jeremy maclin
 6 years ago '07        #99
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1143 1143
Desean will be the goat when hes done
 6 years ago '05        #100
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316

Sorry you aint no Fitz.
Just delete this thread, its not even a question.
Fitz >> Desean
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago