antwan odom shot for sleeping with friends girl

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-24-2011, 08:11 AM         #41
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol i stay fuhkin' other n*ggas wifeys!

Probably fuhked one of ya'lls b1tches.

Shoot me -_-
 6 years ago '07        #42
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
i thought in order for it to be attempted murder you have to shoot above the waist?

anyway i don't condone shooting someone for sh*t like but serves the n*gga right for being disloyal to his childhood friend. got what he deserves.

karma is a bi*ch
 6 years ago '04        #43
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 1239 1239
 matelyan said:
Exactly. I don't know exactly how many females there are on this planet, but I am sure there are enough to go around. And then some. I still don't understand dudes reacting to wh0ores and hoes in this way. Hell even if she was a good girl gone bad, I would throw up the duece and keep it moving. fu*k jail and fu*k a bi*ch.
This x100000
 6 years ago '05        #44
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
How somebody gonna condone betraying your childhood friend...Dudes nowadays have no ethics...I'm sure the shotgun came into play more so over his "friend' doing him dirty than some dirty a** b*tch..that being said I'm sure this dude gonna think twice before creeping with somebody's girl and not only that, this dudes career may never be the same...
 6 years ago '11        #45
April Babii 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 235 235
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
So true man.

Year ago around this time (summer) when I used to live with one of my best friends/ roommate we used to always bring chicks over during the weekends and you don't know how many times the chick I'd know for so long and would talk/ trying to get with would just sleep with him instead, and it's happened vice versa too.

The first time it happened I was so sick I wanted to deck him so badly but I guess it aint really his fault. The chick knew me for a minute and on one night she chose this dude - I mean, we're obviously liquored up but still I'm just like damn, bi*ches are really smutties. So every time he'd bring a chick over and if she was better than the one I brought over I would just go in hard and he wouldn't even be tight he'd understand. bi*ches are smuts man I swear.
 6 years ago '06        #46
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Great thinking Gildersleeve. Now you'll be locked up while your girl is nursing the dude she cheated with back to health.
 6 years ago '05        #47
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
Shouldda robbed the n*gga for some sh*t and crept out silently. Figure a theft of property for the theft of of property an eye for an eye?

Last edited by LyricalSkyllz; 08-24-2011 at 08:57 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #48
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
 Frank Whyte said:
"n*ggas dont play no games no mo, n*ggas a buss ya head if you bang his hoe"
JUVEEEEEEEEE that n*gga know..
 6 years ago '04        #49
newgogoguy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$753 | Props total: 106 106
 LyricalSkyllz said:
Shouldda robbed the n*gga for some sh*t and crept out silently. Figure a theft of property for the theft of of property an eye for an eye?
he prob got something in the crib worth more than that two dollar ho........now he going try not b some one's b!tch
 6 years ago '04        #50
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15528 15528
they both fu*ked up in this situation. odom for being a disloyal fu*k and backstabbing his n*gga and the other dude for trying to murder him.

nas was right, pus*y k!lls. now this dude is gonna spend years in jail for some stupid smut while odom stays bangin her.

they both lost
 6 years ago '08        #51
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
 stxbreed said:
yea yall focusin on da bi*ch too much. child hood friend??? thats just a code n*gga. i expect to get my sh*t split if i ever lay a finger on one of my childhood potnas gal. i cant even fathom catchin my n*ggas up in some sh*t like this...just cant even fathom it
 CA$H MONEY said:
Bruh there's just certain lines you DON'T CROSS......Thats his childhood friend too! Not just some random man.....Thats whats wrong with society today.....We actually condone f**kin you CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S girl???? You cats are sick.....
Troof....I mean if I don't know a n*gga and his broad wanna fuk then n*ggas gonna be n*ggas but you don't smash ya homies gf. Me and my homies go back 20+ and we dun tossed bi*ches back n forth in ex-gf's but never did we smash a n*gga current gf that's just a line you don't cross.

hood135 said:
Great thinking Gildersleeve. Now you'll be locked up while your girl is nursing the dude she cheated with back to health.
Sadly its just 1 L after another for dude and it won't get better no time soon.
 6 years ago '10        #52
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 braided_uppimp said:
women smh, scadulous wh0ores mane
aye bi*ches wanna live life to the max too....clown a.ss n*gga should have checked himself for being a bad judge of character
 6 years ago '10        #53
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 braided_uppimp said:
women smh, scadulous wh0ores mane

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #54
6ruceWayne 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 16 16
 dahabi said:
Yea that's what came to mind...but cmon son. We all kno this dude was trying to be a gangster and shoot off his d!ck but missed
lol agreed!!
 6 years ago '08        #55
6ruceWayne 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 16 16
He is a lucky MF!!! had Odom been in the other guys house doing the dirt and the other guy walked in on the action, the shooter could've k!lled him and been well within his rights. He could say Odom was an intruder and he thought he was raping his girlfriend. Its amazing what you can get away with in the country.
 08-24-2011, 10:36 AM         #56
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh. "his girl"

are yall n*ggas serious?

You do not own a human being, especially some woman you are not married to, or the equivalent if you don't believe in marriage.

To call someone your girl in the first place would imply that there is a commitment to a romantic relationship by all parties involved and clearly, this wasn't case here. He shot his boy for fu*king a girl he liked/loved. Give that n*gga LIFE.

oh yea, dude was foul too. If your friend shows interest in a woman, let alone is already dealing with her and expresses he would NOT want you to deal with her in any way, then you need to respect that, or not call him your friend.
 6 years ago '05        #57
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
so the door was unlocked and shorty was in the crib at the time????

sounds more like a setup to me...
 08-24-2011, 10:40 AM         #58
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
So true man.

Year ago around this time (summer) when I used to live with one of my best friends/ roommate we used to always bring chicks over during the weekends and you don't know how many times the chick I'd know for so long and would talk/ trying to get with would just sleep with him instead, and it's happened vice versa too.

The first time it happened I was so sick I wanted to deck him so badly but I guess it aint really his fault. The chick knew me for a minute and on one night she chose this dude - I mean, we're obviously liquored up but still I'm just like damn, bi*ches are really smutties. So every time he'd bring a chick over and if she was better than the one I brought over I would just go in hard and he wouldn't even be tight he'd understand. bi*ches are smuts man I swear.
which is why i say fu*k a relationship fam, i'm not getting involved @ all, i don't trust broads...
 6 years ago '09        #59
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
Yeah, this situation needed some more thinking.
 6 years ago '09        #60
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
fu*ked on both ends
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy