most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #201
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,321 | Props total: 5259 5259
I live in DC and I just walked in the house. I was at in Columbia Height when this happen glad to see no serious injuries.
 6 years ago '10        #202
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,321 | Props total: 5259 5259
And like everything this in the DC area people freak out for no reason, when it's cold people freak out, when its hot people freak out, when it rains people freak out; and they forget how to drive. Now we have an earthquake and its the same thing. My building was evacuated for over four hours.
 08-23-2011, 06:07 PM         #203
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mgz said:

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #204
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
people in Pittsburgh said they felt it. i was asleep :D
 08-23-2011, 06:13 PM         #205
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was in the shower when it hapnd i thought my sh*t was collapsing through the floor
 6 years ago '04        #206
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2414 2414
 Andrefrbk said:
this is what i did

dope vid.. but what was that sh*t on his lip??????

6 years ago '05        #207
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,969 | Props total: 10912 10912
 Bea5T said:
so there's an earthquake in New York and its the end of the world?

Jesus Christ
Funny that you said Jesus Christ cause in the bible Jesus did say before his 2nd coming their will be earthquakes and tragedies in rarity places. n*ggas better start believing in Christ before its too late.
 6 years ago '04        #208
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
I was at work having a conversation with some coworkers on the 2nd second floor. The first initial shake we just kinda looked at each other like then sh*t got real and we were like we got the fu*k down the stairs and we work in a warehouse so we got outside fast as sh*t. While I was stationed in Japan 5yrs ago I experienced some small quakes that had tsunami warnings but never felt one like that. I cant even imagine what they have recently went thru including cali and other countries have dealt with! People creating I survived the earthquake on 8/23 pages on fb...
 6 years ago '08        #209
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
damn now i feel like cali about to get hit wit a big one im in so cal now.. but my older sis live in frisco..thats what im really worried bout when earthquakes hit
 08-23-2011, 06:45 PM         #210
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was too hot here to care

plus i was jealous that some people got to leave work early and i didn't

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #211
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 Blood Edge said:
the only reason you're ready for the end is because you live a sh*tty life

stop bein afraid and make something of yourself you fat fu*k
 6 years ago '08        #212
OTROCITY 
space
space
$120 | Props total: 1 1
 Sivraj said:
Funny that you said Jesus Christ cause in the bible Jesus did say before his 2nd coming their will be earthquakes and tragedies in rarity places. n*ggas better start believing in Christ before its too late.
True sh*t! So NC bout to catch a whammy when this Hurricane slaps landfall this weekend. I ain't got time I gots ta go!!!
 6 years ago '05        #213
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Sivraj said:
5.8 bro
 08-23-2011, 10:20 PM         #214
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas going crazy over a earthquake on the east coast California has a earthquake everyday every fu*king hour, end of the world I guess uh?
 6 years ago '07        #215
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,421 | Props total: 590 590
 Gunna23 said:
i felt it in PHILLY!!!!!!!

THE END IS NEAR!!!! CNN reportin right now

i kept tellin n*ggas but they dont want to listen....the end is near THIS YEAR!!!
don't get to set on "the end". It is a new beginning. Yes people will die but, not every one. Please know that. The world is over populated and needs to come back in balance.

All you can do is be ready. Don't just wait for it. Take action to survive. All of you. I don't want to be the only hip-hop head left....or do I? Just kidding.
 6 years ago '04        #216
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k, i was at the office in DC when the quake happened, after we evacuated i went straight to the bar. i just got back a half hour ago and i had a bunch of glasses broken on my floor
 6 years ago '07        #217
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
My mother-in-law felt it standing on the flood wall for the Ohio river in Louisville, KY
 6 years ago '07        #218
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
 kapiku21 said:
Just saw this on my newsfeed on fb

Director-Demetrius Eduardo Loadholt
time for me to drop film making, just got a email from my military base saying all available service men report in, ugh. I tell you something funny
Want to know more about this
 6 years ago '07        #219
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
 The N said:
HAARP scaring yall, this wasn't even a big quake people all shook over this small shake

calm down it is a few weeks before 9-11, they need to scare you and have the news sources

say "they thought it was another 9-11", I bet you will hear that alot from the shook people they

interview about this.

Welcome to Scare Tactic USA, Obama will give a speech later on and his ratings will go up.
didn't think of that. highly possibly. bout to go check youtube for aura lights spotting before quake.
 6 years ago '04        #220
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
 MumblesDaHumble said:
So now ur bi*ch a.ss thinks he's tough cuz he survived the great eastern earthquake? Think u boss n can come over to the west and ride the plates wit us?

bi*ch send u punk a.ss back to 8 mile bruh
Wow man I swear I can't even talk to mufukahs on here like a regular person. Can you not read man? I said I was in CO = Colorado so I didn't survive sh*t. In addition, 8 mile is in Michigan which is abbreviated MI. Learned that sh*t in like 3rd grade man

Done with this argument. I can't go any slower for you. bye :greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy