Australia's Deadly Dozen (12 things NOT to mess with)

most viewed right now
 80
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #21
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,317 | Props total: 3750 3750
i fu*king hate snakes
 08-25-2011, 01:13 AM         #22
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Royce207 said:
fu*king this, i have no reason to go to that place, unless i have a terminal illness and just say fu*k it then ill go swim around the coral and trip through the outdoors
Maaaannnn....listen to me.I been to like 22 countries and 5 continents,and Australia is the truth.If your an American,its game over.The women think like men....party,drink,and fu*k with no sort of strings or anything.Plus the dudes treat them so badly that they think we are white knights or some sh*t.Go to Sydney or Perth you will love it.
 08-25-2011, 03:37 AM         #23
RizzA LaKe ShoW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha i live in australia and i've barely seen any of these, the snake and the jellyfish i have.. the rest no idea, y'all trippin...
 7 years ago '05        #24
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 atl12o13 said:
Maaaannnn....listen to me.I been to like 22 countries and 5 continents,and Australia is the truth.If your an American,its game over.The women think like men....party,drink,and fu*k with no sort of strings or anything.Plus the dudes treat them so badly that they think we are white knights or some sh*t.Go to Sydney or Perth you will love it.
ive heard more than one person say this, im interested despite the fact that they may have poisonous v*ginas...
 7 years ago '05        #25
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 RizzA LaKe ShoW said:
haha i live in australia and i've barely seen any of these, the snake and the jellyfish i have.. the rest no idea, y'all trippin...
son, EVEN THE TREES ARE POISONOUS:



"Marina Hurley’s dedication to science was sorely tested during the three years she spent in Queensland’s Atherton Tableland studying stinging trees. The entomologist and ecologist’s first encounter with the Gympie-Gympie stinging tree produced a sneezing fit and left her eyes and nose running for hours. Even protective particle masks and welding gloves could not spare her several subsequent stings – one requiring hospitalisation – but that was nothing compared with the severe allergy she developed.

“Being stung is the worst kind of pain you can imagine; like being burnt with hot acid and electrocuted at the same time,” said Marina, who at the time was a postgraduate student at James Cook University investigating the herbivores that eat stinging trees. “The allergic reaction developed over time, causing extreme itching and huge hives that eventually required steroid treatment. At that point my doctor advised that I should have no further contact with the plant and I didn’t object.”"

taken from:


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '11        #26
kennyboy0707 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,145 | Props total: 81 81
 DJ Krayzie said:
Yeah, too much intellectual stuff in there that you wouldn't understand anyway.

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #27
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
holy sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #28
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,267 | Props total: 18862 18862


*erases Australia trip off bucket list*
 7 years ago '05        #29
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 2912 2912
So not only do they ban every video game, you're likely to die before you can play them anyway.
 09-05-2011, 10:13 PM         #30
RizzA LaKe ShoW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rapjunkie said:
son, EVEN THE TREES ARE POISONOUS:



"Marina Hurley’s dedication to science was sorely tested during the three years she spent in Queensland’s Atherton Tableland studying stinging trees. The entomologist and ecologist’s first encounter with the Gympie-Gympie stinging tree produced a sneezing fit and left her eyes and nose running for hours. Even protective particle masks and welding gloves could not spare her several subsequent stings – one requiring hospitalisation – but that was nothing compared with the severe allergy she developed.

“Being stung is the worst kind of pain you can imagine; like being burnt with hot acid and electrocuted at the same time,” said Marina, who at the time was a postgraduate student at James Cook University investigating the herbivores that eat stinging trees. “The allergic reaction developed over time, causing extreme itching and huge hives that eventually required steroid treatment. At that point my doctor advised that I should have no further contact with the plant and I didn’t object.”"

taken from:

haha maybe in the bush in the middle of nowhere, sh*ts not like that in the city dude...
 7 years ago '11        #31
SomeOnesoN 206 heat pts206
space
avatar space
space
$17,851 | Props total: 3388 3388
Never going to Australia
 09-07-2011, 02:12 PM         #32
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
all the water sh*t...i love the beach


i wanna go visit my boy in australia so bad or even move there on a work visa but this thread would make either hard to enjoy
if your a brotha dont bother applying for a visa. they only like white people in their country.


this is giving me sedond thoughts about visiting to watch the grand final
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Jayson Tatum is 1-dimensional.
98 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy