Australia's Deadly Dozen (12 things NOT to mess with)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #21
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 3094 3094
i fu*king hate snakes
 08-25-2011, 02:13 AM         #22
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Royce207 said:
fu*king this, i have no reason to go to that place, unless i have a terminal illness and just say fu*k it then ill go swim around the coral and trip through the outdoors
Maaaannnn....listen to me.I been to like 22 countries and 5 continents,and Australia is the truth.If your an American,its game over.The women think like men....party,drink,and fu*k with no sort of strings or anything.Plus the dudes treat them so badly that they think we are white knights or some sh*t.Go to Sydney or Perth you will love it.
 08-25-2011, 04:37 AM         #23
RizzA LaKe ShoW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha i live in australia and i've barely seen any of these, the snake and the jellyfish i have.. the rest no idea, y'all trippin...
 6 years ago '05        #24
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 atl12o13 said:
Maaaannnn....listen to me.I been to like 22 countries and 5 continents,and Australia is the truth.If your an American,its game over.The women think like men....party,drink,and fu*k with no sort of strings or anything.Plus the dudes treat them so badly that they think we are white knights or some sh*t.Go to Sydney or Perth you will love it.
ive heard more than one person say this, im interested despite the fact that they may have poisonous v*ginas...
 6 years ago '05        #25
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 RizzA LaKe ShoW said:
haha i live in australia and i've barely seen any of these, the snake and the jellyfish i have.. the rest no idea, y'all trippin...
son, EVEN THE TREES ARE POISONOUS:

"Marina Hurley’s dedication to science was sorely tested during the three years she spent in Queensland’s Atherton Tableland studying stinging trees. The entomologist and ecologist’s first encounter with the Gympie-Gympie stinging tree produced a sneezing fit and left her eyes and nose running for hours. Even protective particle masks and welding gloves could not spare her several subsequent stings – one requiring hospitalisation – but that was nothing compared with the severe allergy she developed.

“Being stung is the worst kind of pain you can imagine; like being burnt with hot acid and electrocuted at the same time,” said Marina, who at the time was a postgraduate student at James Cook University investigating the herbivores that eat stinging trees. “The allergic reaction developed over time, causing extreme itching and huge hives that eventually required steroid treatment. At that point my doctor advised that I should have no further contact with the plant and I didn’t object.”"

taken from:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #26
kennyboy0707 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 64 64
 DJ Krayzie said:
Yeah, too much intellectual stuff in there that you wouldn't understand anyway.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #27
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
holy sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #28
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15696 15696

*erases Australia trip off bucket list*
 6 years ago '05        #29
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2717 2717
So not only do they ban every video game, you're likely to die before you can play them anyway.
 09-05-2011, 11:13 PM         #30
RizzA LaKe ShoW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rapjunkie said:
son, EVEN THE TREES ARE POISONOUS:

"Marina Hurley’s dedication to science was sorely tested during the three years she spent in Queensland’s Atherton Tableland studying stinging trees. The entomologist and ecologist’s first encounter with the Gympie-Gympie stinging tree produced a sneezing fit and left her eyes and nose running for hours. Even protective particle masks and welding gloves could not spare her several subsequent stings – one requiring hospitalisation – but that was nothing compared with the severe allergy she developed.

“Being stung is the worst kind of pain you can imagine; like being burnt with hot acid and electrocuted at the same time,” said Marina, who at the time was a postgraduate student at James Cook University investigating the herbivores that eat stinging trees. “The allergic reaction developed over time, causing extreme itching and huge hives that eventually required steroid treatment. At that point my doctor advised that I should have no further contact with the plant and I didn’t object.”"

taken from:

haha maybe in the bush in the middle of nowhere, sh*ts not like that in the city dude...
 6 years ago '11        #31
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 1270 1270
Never going to Australia
 09-07-2011, 03:12 PM         #32
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
all the water sh*t...i love the beach

i wanna go visit my boy in australia so bad or even move there on a work visa but this thread would make either hard to enjoy
if your a brotha dont bother applying for a visa. they only like white people in their country.

this is giving me sedond thoughts about visiting to watch the grand final
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy